Saviors - Book 1: The Beginning of The End

Started by Adonis, October 23, 2010, 04:35:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adonis

Ever wondered what the beginning of the end of the world would be like? Will it be from natural disaster? Man-made disaster? Divine judgement?

Well, let me guide you on a tale that will take you through the twists and turns of the end of days. A high drama, high action, and even a little romance, should the desire arise. This epic tale of everyday people turned saviors will keep you riveted, reading, and writing as it unfolds before you.

PM me for more details!!

Yours
~Adonis
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Adonis

The basis for this is a multiple participant game, that starts out in several single threads and slowly combines over time as the characters come together in a larger group. The game itself is very, very intricate, richly decorated with pictures and descriptions, and suited to those who enjoy more than a one-liner, leading to a quick fuck. I.e., this is a long-term story-type RP, focusing more on plot than being sex driven. Saviors will adhere to a very *very* loose system, used more as a reference for myself to okay certain actions. It's more of a check and balance system to keep things realistic, due to the fact that this game allows for such an extreme amount of creation.

*NOTE: The only thing that I really keep somewhat of a  reign on at this point is certain fantastic things that will happen a bit later. There is NO set listing of what you can do with what your character possess, I leave that up to your imagination. HOWEVER - If you choose to abuse the freedom I allow - it does have consequences. I.e, lifting a car with your mind and throwing it through a building because you haven't gotten your way with me? There's a very good chance I may remove a limb from your pretty little creation  ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The only character requirements I make of you at the moment of creation, is that they be ages 18-21 (due to the college setting, as well as developments that will happen at certain ages/times, and that they all attend the same college. The college itself is fictitious in location as well as visually. Yes, there is a college named "University of St. Francis", but it seems there is one for just about every major saint already :p

Aside from that, I give you full creative license, and would love to hear your concepts !
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Adonis

The current players are as follows.

Current casting

Male Cast
Adonis - Jericho
Kendal - ??
Minkus - ??

Female Cast
Amelia - Melody
Venom09 - Jasmine
ugadawgsstacy - ??
Lady_Reign - Kate

O/O's

Adonis

Looking for a *SINGLE* Male player to join us in this lovely RP.

*Note - added a large amount of detail and beginning information to post #2, and updated char roster in post 3
O/O's