Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bruja

Trouble1

O/O

Bruja

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Grainne

Be the change you wish to see.
------------------------------------------------

Peccavi

228!

*sweeps Eithne into a waltz but ends it almost as quickly as it began*

You make me sad, darling! I have to head to bed! Good luck fending off the gentlemen, though!
She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Grainne

*sticks out bottom lip in a pout and waves good bye* Goodnight, darlin'. See you tommorrow.

Trouble1

O/O

Grainne

Bruja

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Bruja

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

Harley Quinn

Ons/Offs - Absences