Battle of the Sexes: Round Three (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, February 07, 2013, 04:01:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

[Check A/A thread for info!]
~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

She is the untamed. She is the wild. She will come to you like a storm and wash away your fears. And then when she leaves, you will wonder how you ever hated the rain.

~A/A Thread Updated: September 16,  2020~     |     Peccavi's True Desires/Roleplay Search& Characters     |     Ons & Offs

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

Hey! I tried to get rid of you but you just won't leave. ;)

It's not that I don't like you... I just don't like you in this game!

Tersius

Peccavi

Trouble1

I want all the girls to stay - so they can have a great view of the guys winning!
O/O

Tersius

wildrod

I'll go back to sleep. :P this peccavi has claws. Scary. ;D

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

*grins and pecks wildrod on the cheek before he returns to bed*

See? I am fierce. *flexes her arms*

231!

lisar

*runs along behind fierce Peccavi* I'm nowhere near as fierce, but I can still affect change!

Bruja

229 *skipping behind the other two tossing flower petals in the air*

Trouble1

O/O

Peccavi

*laughs, giving both lisar and Rapt kisses on their cheeks*

228!

Trouble1

O/O