Kidnapped (f looking for M)

Started by Becca, June 07, 2015, 05:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Becca

Hi! Thanks for taking a peek in my request thread.

Before you go on reading, I must warn there are some darker sides to this request, and so if you're not into it this might not be your cup of tea! Do look over some of my other request threads, I do have much lighter stuff as well :)

I'm looking for a rpg where a young woman to be kidnapped by a twisted man. It could also be a female, but I'd have to be convinced.

I'm craving a story of a man who has taken women before. They haven't been right for him, for his ideal of what a woman should be like. Depending on my partner's preferences, it can be a number of things: He might want someone naturally meek, he might be looking for the perfect slave, or he might even be looking for the perfect mother for his future children, etc (An interesting element to include would impregnation yet it's by no means necessary. Just to be perfectly clear, if the rpg goes long enough that she actually does give birth to a child, the baby would be kept completely away from any of the perverted side of the rpg, living a perfectly normal life given the circumstances.).

It can include training, punishment, bondage, collaring CMNF, breath play, etc. The limits would depend on what my partner's ONs and OFFs are, and I'm willing to stretch my off list to a point for this particular story, so don't be afraid to ask. Physical transformations are not out of the picture, but would need to be discussed. None of these are requirements, but a few examples of what I'm interested in adding to the rpg.

I'm thinking this will play out to turn into sort of Stockholm-syndrome romance as far as my character's feelings go, but I'm open to hearing other options. I'm interested in the psychological ramifications this situation would have in my character's mind and emotions so she won't just go from begging for her life or to be allowed to leave, to thanking him for kidnapping her and loving what is being done to her by page two or three of the rpg.

If anyone is interested, please don't post in this thread but send me a PM.

Becca