Kinda of a specific Craving (mxf anthros)

Started by TotesRider, June 12, 2017, 11:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TotesRider

I've got bit of a craving that hopefully someone can help me out with. I'm REALLY craving some to play against some anthros. Be it Just two characters, harems or what have ya.

I'm not gonna get too detailed on kinks and rules. I save that for more general Search threads. But here's some guidelines.
1. I can RP via PM, Email and HEYO I got a discord now. Neat-o huh?
2. My post range can go from 5 Sentences to three paragraphs. I go by what's going on. Just lemme know what you prefer.
3. I tend to procrastinate honestly (Vidya Gaems). So if it's been a bit then PLEASE lemme know.
4. Let's talk, chit chat, shoot the shit. Let's figure out cool shit for our characters to do.

My Do's: Big Cocks, Breast Play, Anal, Rimming, Oral, Lots of Cum, Chubbier character, size play, Cute Stuff mixed with Hardcore smut, Ahegao, Stomach Bulges, Toys, Enthusiasm (I find it way more hotter if the female side is atleast somewhat into it)
My Dont's: Full on Rape, Abuse, Vore, BathrRoom stuff, super grim dark stuff.

Onto Ideas
The Host Program: Recently, Anthros have begun to reveal themselves after their home island was discovered. A program was created to help Anthros integrate into human society by staying with a Host human. Mc has lost his job but learns how much the government is paying people to be Hosts... so he immediately takes the job. So basically Monster Musume

The new Mayor: Hey I finally got around to playing New Leaf. I'd love to play out a new Mayor for a town of Anthros. Would love this to be a 1x1 or it can be a harem deal

The Furriest Whore House: MC has inherited a business from his Uncle. While he thinks it's a mere hotel at first, he's quick to discover that it's actually a brothel that specializes in Anthro women. Currently business is declining, but MC can hopefully turn it around with the help of a business savvy Anthro.

The Last Human: Humans are close to dying out, with Anthros taking their place. Currently MC is one of the last three remaining Humans. the Anthro government has taken him in and keeps him isolated and a bond forms between him and one of his caretakers.

Pics I like
Mouse
Wolf
Chav Doggo
Tanooki
Polar Bear
Size Difference gives me the Vapors
Bitchy Doggo
Bear
Cute Couple
Bear 2
Tiger