Marvel male wanted

Started by Blonde, June 12, 2017, 09:51:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blonde

Hello all.

* My O/O's are in my signature, but I do not want to include all of them in one story.
* I prefer story over smut. The sex will fit in to the story when it suits, and not within the first few posts!
* I would like a partner who can post a few paragraphs, although if it is quality writing just the one will do. However, I do have a fondness for long and detailed posts and have no problem hitting the 1000+ word count mark.
* Please be able to post at least twice a week.
* I only play on E via a thread, I do not do off site role-playing or posts via PM.
* My real life comes first, this is a hobby.
* If you find I write too much, lose interest or just can't be bothered anymore, please be considerate enough to tell me

So what I am looking for is a MCU role play. Plot is to be discussed between ourselves, and I am open to an original storyline or an established one, though of course we will tweak it to suit.

The male roles I am looking for are listed below. In return I am happy to take on a female of your chosing, or create an OC based on a canon character. These are listed in order of preference, and the big craving is Thor.

I should also add I am happy to do crossovers but not DC. I do not follow DC.

Thor
Wade Wilson/Deadpool
Young Magneto
Wolverine
Tony Stark/Iron man
Steve Rogers/Captain America
On&Off's | Request Thread NewestV.1 && V.2 | Visual Index | Gif Index