Conquered (Elf and Orc based story: F seeking M)

Started by SinfulDesires, June 12, 2017, 08:55:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SinfulDesires

So I've been absolutely craving an Orc and Elf themed story for a little while now. I just love the contrast of the two together. Especially a beautiful but petite Elven Maiden, and a hulking and brutish Orc warrior.

I'm looking for someone who would be comfortable in writing 2-3+ paragraphs a post. If you think that you can handle that and like the idea, then please send me a PM.

The idea that I had in my head was that Elves and Orc's have been at war with one another for thousands of years. Elve's believe Orc's to be savages and mindless killing machines; incapable of love or feeling. While the Orc's believe that Elve's are frail and fragile, and take away everything that's good for themselves. Though when a common enemy threatens both of their Kingdoms, they put aside their differences and unite together to bring down the foe together. In order to do this however, they will need to unite their two people together in the only way that they know how....through marriage. The Orc Chieftain's son is to marry the Elven King's daughter.

The two have never met before, and both of them have reservations about being forced together, but they know that they have to do it in order to keep their people alive. So they go through with the marriage.

I can see the Chieftain's son as being very dominant and rough with his new bride. Thinking of her as property rather than his Elven Wife. Someone that he can use to let off some steam, and have some fun with whenever he wants. Though in time he'll come to find that she isn't some fragile little flower that can't take care of herself.

Thing's I'd like to include in the story would be:
Romance
Pseudo-Rape
Size Difference
Multiple-Partners
Risk of Pregnancy/Pregnancy
Rough Sex
Dirty Talk
Light Bondage
Oral
Anal
Vaginal Sex