Christine, anyone? ( looking for whoever )

Started by Writersblockade, June 06, 2017, 02:48:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Writersblockade

https://youtu.be/9aU5l2e9YlQ

So I've still got this urge to play out a modern version of the story Christine, with a few tweaks. Sadly I'm not a gear head, and I'm trying to play one for purposes of the story, so I don't expect who I'm writing with to be a serious car person either, but if you are then that can be interesting as well!

The story involves Simon, a decent guy who just happened to have the bad luck of being in the wrong places at the wrong times. Love and fate have worked their magic to land him in an repair shop of a guy he looks upon as a father figure. While he is  talented mechanic, he's also a gifted driver, which was the very reason behind his string of bad luck in the past. A driver with no car, who has to support a family on a limited income in a small shop, Simon slowly but surely begins to feel the walls caving in on his life. On one hand, he knew he could make extra money racing underground, but to say yes to the people willing to front him the money meant  losing himself back into the life. It had to be clean, so that if he needed to walk, he could.

That's when he saw her. Crumpled, and barely able to limp to a finish line, he knew it could be rebuilt slowly. A few spare parts…a little bay time in the shop, and a whole lot of prayer could give him a fighting chance. All he ever wanted. The car, sensing his need, placed itself exactly where it needed to be, because Simon wasn't the only one looking for a change…

So that's just a bit of what I want to work with. The car will develop the longer it's with Simon. I'd like it to periodically appear to him as a woman within or around the car, changing or adjusting its appearance as time goes on. Simon will slowly lose his mind during the story, and because of this, I'm looking to write this story darker are time goes on. The ending? Well, let's just leave that to the characters!

PM me if interested! I think we can have fun with this one!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Writersblockade

Looking to give this another try. Just had some bad luck, but the idea in my head just won't die lol
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Writersblockade

Bump... it's still rattling around in there. Seduction, corruption, and a soul-consuming obsession. Just yummy.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Dashenka

Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Writersblockade

Idea still won't leave me alone lol. Bumping.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

Writersblockade

Hey, it's a tough role, but someone out there might want it! Bumping.
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!