Various Non/Con plots for detailed writers. (M seeking F)

Started by Evolution, June 02, 2017, 05:45:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Evolution

Hello and welcome.

The last time I had a request thread up it was 2013 so it's been a while.  I'd like to think of myself as a detailed writer.  I generally prefer writing 7+ paragraphs per post.  My plots tend to mostly be non/con that take place in the real world.  Here is an example of my writing style and how much I can write per post if my partner can keep up.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=166667.0

I obviously like lots of naughtiness in a roleplay and while the sexual stuff is pretty important I also want there to be an equal amount of focus on the story, the characters, and their emotions.  If the characters along with the story isn't interesting, then the sex just seems bland and meaningless.  Kink wise I'm into all kinds of naughty stuff.  Only things I'm not really into are scat, gore, watersports.  I'm going to try and post frequently, and I'd expect my partner to post at least once a week.  I think that covers most of it so lets move onto the plots.

Blast from the past. (Blackmail)

Details up for discussion.  Gist of the plot being along the lines of a married woman, age can vary anywhere from early 20s to mid/late 30s.  Has a great marriage, loves her husband who is a great provider.  The wife could either be a stay at home, or someone who has her own job/career.  Things get interesting when someone from her past shows up, involving a deep dark secret.  Maybe something involving money, something involving sex, or something shes just very ashamed of.  It could even be something her husband knows about, not the whole thing but in parts, whatever she'd managed to tell him throughout the years.  Either way it was something she'd left behind, and now that it's resurfaced the last things he wants is her husband to find out.  The rp would involve blackmail, obviously.  The wife would have to balance out her own life, her relationship with her husband, as well as the whims of her blackmailer.  The rp itself wouldn't just focus on what happens between her and her blackmailer.  The husband would also be one of the main characters, someone who has his own thoughts, own dialogue, not just there as a side character.  There would be a lot of naughty sex as well as a lot of emotions, heartbreak, turmoil as things play out.

Female teacher/Male student.

This can either be a high school setting or a college setting.  The teacher being in her mid 30s, the student between 16-19.  She'd be teaching for some time, is married, and while it doesn't have to be the greatest marriage, she'd still love her husband.  Due to some unforeseen circumstances one of the students gets some dirt on her.  We can figure something out to where it feels realistic, even though it's a bit of a cliché plot.  Things would progress pretty much as you can imagine, however I want things to play out in a realistic way.  Being blackmailed into sex and worse would affect her marriage, affect the way she interacts with her husband.  Along with all the naughtiness I also want the characters to be realistic, have them battle through all the emotions, obstacles, and whatever else would come their way, and not just focus on sex.  This is just a vague template for the idea so I'd be open for variations to this plot.     

Sex slave trade.

This role play will revolve around the struggles of a girl who has gone through the sex slave trade.  The girl is kidnapped when she is 16 (or 18) and is forced into sex trade.  There will be multiple male characters that she encounters though there would be one man who will be the predominant character at that point in the story.  He will help to 'train' her.  Breaking her in, and trying to change her mindset to one that reflects a girl who accepts the fact that she will be a sex slave forever.  While all that is happening her father would be trying to track her down. (A little bit like the movie Taken, just without all the actiony/fighty stuff that typically happens in movies).  I'm thinking around a year or so later the dad manages to find the daughter and rescue her, however by that stage the trade itself has had almost an irreversible effect on her. 

The dad will try to assimilate the daughter back into some form of a normal life, which is something the daughter will struggle with given everything that has happened to her.  She'd have mixed feelings about her father, even though he had no blame in her getting kidnapped a part of her would still hold him responsible, for not taking better care of her, for not finding her quicker, etc etc.  On top of that a part of her would still be brainwashed by the man who trained her, at some stage she might try to seek him out or get in contact with him even though she has 'escaped'.  There could also be elements of incest later on down the line or we could keep it to no incest at all.  I imagine at times the dad would feel like he is on an emotional roller coaster as he tries to adjust to everything that is happening, and vice versa with the daughter.  There will be a lot of very sexual elements in this plot however I want there to be just as deep of an emotional level to all the characters involved.  I want someone who can portray the struggles a person in the position of the victim might go through, just as I'd be writing out the trials and tribulations of the dad in a situation like that.

Its a very dark plot that I'd like to play as realistically as possible.

Politician's Daughter.

This one would be with a woman in her 30s, she is successful in her own field, I'm not quite sure what yet but her dad would be in his 60s or so, someone who we could say has been in politics for a long time and the time has finally come for him to run for president (He could either be republican or democrat, it doesn't matter to me one way or the other) Now in this scene the daughter herself hasn't done anything wrong, I'm thinking that the opposing political party somehow finds out that the dad had visited a brothel or something, or something else that could essentially ruin ALL chances of him getting elected president and effectively destroying his career. Now they would approach the daughter and it would more or less start off as 'This is the evidence we have that can destroy your dad, we will look the other way if you....' etc etc. That would lead to all kinds of naughtiness, the daughter having to service various men who would be on the other political spectrum from her and her dad, which would make her humiliation that much worse.  (Not an incest plot but could easily do a variation that ends up having incest). 

The Therapist (Involves some hypnosis)

This is another type of scene that I rarely do but can be fun with the right partner. Again this will involve a successful woman in her mid 30s or so. She is married, has a husband, but no kids. She is a workaholic, which at times strains the marriage, she is also stressed out with work as well as marital problems so she finds the time to see a therapist. Long story short the therapist is a rather twisted man to say the least and he uses hypnosis on the woman. The suggestions would start small but gradually get bigger and bigger. At first she would have no idea that her behavior is being changed, but throughout all this the therapist would obviously be taking pictures, videos things like that to where he can unhypnotize her for good and show her all the things she has 'willingly' been doing, then consciously starts to blackmail her into doing various sexual things that shes already done under hypnosis, except now she'd be doing it consciously and with her own mind in order to hide all her indiscretions from her husband and everyone else.

Undercover cop in a world of drugs and prostitution.

This role play revolves around a female police officer, her age is flexible, she could be somewhere in her 20s or 30s.  She can either be single, engaged, or even married.  Her sister is someone who she has always been close to, so its very worrying when all of a sudden the sister just disappears.  A few months later rumors start circulating that her sister has been pulled into the underground world of drugs and prostitution.  The only problem is no one knows her exact whereabouts.  Around the same time the police force had started a very thorough investigation into that particular criminal element in the city, so its no surprise that the female officer volunteers to go undercover in hopes to find her sister.  Now She has no intention of exposing herself the way the prostitutes have, however as she begins her work she finds out to get real information she has to go deeper and deeper into the twisted underbelly of the city.

At one point she gets lucky and gets a lead as to where her sister might be, or at least who shes involved with.  Of course to get any further she knows she'd have to do something questionable, if not illegal.  The plot will revolve around the officer having to expose herself in all sorts of various ways, sexually, physically, even emotionally.  I haven't quite decided what the main male character will be, perhaps a pimp.  Though its up for discussion.  The plot is just a general outline for the direction I want to go in so there is a lot of room for compromise as long as we keep the dark and gritty theme intact.

Reluctant wife/various men

Basically I'm thinking that its a husband and wife, we could even say they're newly married, say a year, or maybe two.  Both are young and in their early 20s at most.  I was thinking the setting to be in the country, maybe a small country town.  The husband is a farmer, something of a family business, his parents having passed away a few years back which would explain why someone so young is running a farm.  Now the husband obviously knows a lot about farming since he was raised in the lifestyle.  I'm thinking that they mainly specialize in crops?  I figure if we ever actually do the scene we can work on some kind of background about how the husband/wife met.  So the interesting part would start when the crops die one particular harvest.  Even though the husband owns the farm they basically make their living/money from season to season, as farming isn't exactly cheap, cost of things, the bad economy, etc etc.  So.. One season they pretty much lose all their crops.  Their house and land are both tied up in loans and they are on the verge of losing everything.  The wife is an attractive young woman, a dedicate and loyal wife, but also someone who is very obviously desired by others in the town.  This is where they would stumble onto the idea of possibly using this to their advantage.  Maybe the idea was to use his wife's body to make money.  The idea being that it would be a very private matter that no one would really know about, and it would be just until they can get back on their feet, the idea would be something that neither would enjoy but almost feels its a necessity.  Once the wife agrees it is something that they would approach very cautiously, finding 'customers' who were quite wealthy and willing to pay a good sum for her 'services'.  They manage to keep their new little business a secret at first, but it isn't long before word spreads and because they're still in need of a lot of money the husband and wife have no choice but to keep the wife working. 

Ps. The plot can take many different directions, the setting also doesn't have to be in a farm, it could be any kind of failing business, so the rp could easily take place in the city, or even the suburbs.

The Purge with a twist. (dad/dau)

This plot was inspired by the movie The Purge.  If you haven't seen it I'm sure you've seen the commercials or have heard of the main hook.  Basically there is one day of the year were all crime is legal.  In this plot its something similar except instead of a day the crime spree lasts a week.  During this week a man holds his daughter prisoner.  She could either be 18, or even in her early 20s.  Throughout that week he uses her sexually in every way his sick twisted mind deems fit.

Now the role play itself will take place after that week has passed.  It will focus on what would happen between the two afterwards, how they'd react to one another.  Now the dad would want his daughter to submit to him sexually however since the week itself has passed its not like he can legally do it.  Of course that might not stop him from forcing himself onto her anyway..  This plot is a lot less thought out as the others.  If it peaks your interest we can try to come up with something a little more solid.

Ailing father. (dad/dau)

The two main characters in this roleplay would be a married daughter either in her late 20s or early 30s, and her father who would either be in his 40s or 50s.  The father is a widower who has always had sexual desires when it came to his daughter however nothing ever ended up developing.  His daughter moved away for college even got married to raise a family.  The father lives on his own which is where a friend of his who happens to be a doctor helps him devise a devious plan.  The doctor friend helps him create proof that the dad is dying of something terminal. Something that only has him living for a short period of time.  Now the daughter would be completely oblivious to the fact that her dad has any unfatherly desires towards her. She has always loved her parents, even more so in the present given the fact that her mother has passed away and she only has one parent left.  The plot would begin with the dad asking the daughter to come over for a visit where he would essentially drop the bombshell, and the gist of it would be that before he dies he wants to experience sex again, to essentially explore and do the things he never got a chance to do with his wife.  The catch being that he doesn't want it to be ith just anyone but wants it to be her.  He spins it as his dying wish, something that no one needs to know about, that shortly after he would pass away anyway and she would be able to move on with her life.  Of course that would exactly be the case, and it wouldn't be till later on down the line that the daughter realizes she has made a huge mistake by having agreed to her fathers twisted request.   

Untitled Mom/Son plot.

The basic plot of this would be a single mom raising her son. Not sure what would have happened to the dad, either divorce or death. Anyway even though the mom is a single parent she has done quite well for herself and she leads a very comfortable lifestyle for herself and her son. For this scene I was thinking of making the son 18 and in his senior year of high school, or something where he is 16. He is someone who is athletic, somewhat popular, even has a girlfriend. So all in all a pretty confident guy. Now I've thought about this scene going in two different directions, one is where one of her son's friend finds out something about her and essentially starts blackmailing her into sex with him and his friends, promising that as long as she submits that her son as well as everyone else won't find out her dirty little secret. Eventually of course the son will also get involved. The second branch for this idea is where the son take advantage of the mom, which in a way would be the ultimate betrayal since a son is supposed to be someone who loves her, not to mention she had provided for him all this time. I could see all sorts of naughtiness with various 'group' settings where the mom is the only female. Things like the mom being forced to service the football team or maybe some other school event where she has to chaperon her son and a group of his friends where essentially they end up using her as a sex toy. As the scene goes on more people could find out, it could even start affecting her work etc etc. Again room for lots of naughtiness. 

Housewife/neighbor (Consensual version)

A middle class family with a house in the suburbs, The husband is in his mid to late 30s, he has a desk job that isn't particularly exciting however its enough to afford him and his wife a comfortable lifestyle.  I see the husband as more of a background character but he is still going to have his own personality.  The wife is somewhere in her early 30s, the couple have been married for a good 10 years.  While they're not high school sweethearts the wife did meet her husband right out of high school.  The two fell in love, got married, the wife more or less turned into a housewife.  While they don't have a bad marriage the wife has always felt something is missing in her life, could have been that she never got to finish college, or the realization that she missed out a lot of fun and excitement as a result of getting married so early.  The neighbor in this scene would be in his early 30s just like her, slightly closer to her age than her and her husband.  There has always been an attraction between the wife and the neighbor, to make things complicated the neighbor is actually really good friends with her husband.  The wife and the neighbor end up having an affair which involves a lot of naughtiness and sneaking around, all while trying to keep their affair a secret.

Housewife/neighbor non-consensual version

The setting is similar to the first plot, except this time round the wife has a happy marriage with her husband.  The neighbor is someone who has always lusted after the woman next door.  The Neighbor in this scene is someone who would be slightly older, I'm thinking in his 40s, possibly a widower or just a single.  There are two ways I see this scene potentially playing out 1. The neighbor assaults the wife and from that point on guilt trips her into keeping what happened a secret so he can continue is 'fun' with her or 2. The neighbor finds some dirt on the wife, whatever it is its something that she knows she has to keep a secret from her husband at all costs.  This scene has the neighbor getting the wife to do all sorts of twisted and perverted things behind her husbands back, and for the most part against her will.  The wife would have to put up with the neighbor's twisted sexual desires as well as balance keeping her husband in the dark by appearing as if nothing is really going on.

Another mom/son plot.

I played this one out a while back. The basic gist is that one morning as everyone is leaving for work the dad and son accidentally switch phones.  The mom starts texting/flirting thinking that it's her husband, things tend to spiral out of control as the son realizes what is going on, knowingly getting her to go further and further as they text.  Here is a link to the thread.  I wouldn't mind doing something along these lines or even continuing the plot if anyone is interested. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=230987.0

Girl and her neighbor.

This is one of Pastel Kitkat's plots, she was kind enough to let me borrow it.  Basically the plot would have two main characters.  A girl between the ages of 16-22.  Still lives at home, a guy moves into the house next door.  The man is older, in his 40s maybe.  Someone who has traveled the world, has lots of stories to tell, someone who is quite attractive to someone like the female character who has been stuck in the town for all of her rather short life.  The two become friends, shes over at his house one evening.  Her parents aren't home and it gets stormy.  The power cuts out and she is stuck at the neighbor's place.  That is when he starts making moves on her, something she isn't quite ready for.  She tries to put a stop to it but he isn't the kind of guy who takes no for an answer.  Things would unfold from there, this is still a rough outline so it's open for discussion and any changes that you'd like to make. 

If you don't like any of these plots but think we'd make good writing partners, or if you have something in mind that you'd like to suggest please feel free to drop me a PM.

Evolution

6/5/2017

New plot added: Female teacher/Male student.

Evolution

Evolution