Relikai's Adventures! (Fantasy, M seeking All, Possible System)

Started by Relikai, May 18, 2017, 10:50:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Relikai

Hi All!

I have a few ideas centered around an Fantasy setting, in a modern city in the near future or present time!
Regarding gender, I only care for the in-game character. Meaning that as long as they are played well, the writer's gender doesn't matter! Male playing as female? Game on! Female playing as male? Game on!
That said, I would prefer female characters as main protagonists for my RPs!

• Feel free to PM me for anything! Inquiries, Interest etc! I would like to hear from you even if it's for simple discussion!
  • Regarding Story-Smut, I'm flexible. 30-70, 50-50, or 70-30, pick one and we'll work around it! But remember, senseless smut is not smart!
  • You can play as either a Player or a GM!
  • I'll try to post at least once a day, and my rate could go from once every two days, to twice a day if the situation allows!.
  • Regarding Paragraphs, I try to follow my partner, but hope to score at least three paragraphs as the PLAYER, while giving descriptive scenes as the GM.
  • Male and Females welcome to play any role as any protagonist character or GM!
  • Characters can be of your own contributions, or my suggestions!
  • One-shot Scenarios or Long-term Campaign Play available!
  • If you're interested, it might actually become a Free-Form Tactical RPG! Partial D&D Systems or a customized version is available through planning!

For the Story:Smut ratio, 'Smut-Heavy' means 50-50, while 'Balanced' means 70-30.

Smut RPs -

Shadow Hunters
Big Game Hunters

'Balanced' RPs -

Knights of the Circle
Virtual Phantasm

Shadow Hunters
Possible Themes (Epic, Demons, Magical, Fantasy, Anime)
Taken!

Inspired by an R-21 Tactical RPG from the past, a Bureau meant to combat such incursions was set up! Girls, blessed with magical abilities or with bodies blessed with physical perfection, were recruited into a force meant to battle back these monsters! With weapons of swords, spears, guns and staffs, they battle against these Shadows while avoiding becoming victims of their enemies! Recruit followers into your Bureau to grow, and engage the monsters directly while leading your team of empowered girls!

Kidnappings has occurred throughout the city in recent times, reports of missing women happening every week. Nightly sightings of monsters and creatures of darkness, or 'shadows', by the witnesses were common but reports sporadic as they themselves soon became captives of these creatures. It appears that men and women were soon victims of possession, with rumors that there were humans among the ranks of the shadows. Whether they were serving through possession or with the purpose of malice, that remains to be known as the authorities struggle daily to contain the incursions, as the public tries to maintain their lifestyles as the city came under siege at night.

Who are these creatures, and where have they come from? What is their purpose in capturing humans, and where are they taking them? Rumors speak of a strange howling in the dreams of the citizens, where they would hear a strange howling and creeping presence around them for an entire hour while dreaming. This torment seemed to have sapped their strength, causing a loss of productivity among the workers of the city, as if the disappearance has not affected them enough!

This could be a one-shot series of battles where you control a series of characters, or an RPG where you select a character and faceclaim before diving into a long term campaign as a beginner, before leading a team of skilled fighters to take on the Lords of Shadows themselves! Unlock mysteries, explore places, and make friends or enemies! Engage the Shadows at their core, or defend the innocents against an onslaught of darkness! If you'd want to play this in a more RPG-like manner, we could even incorporate recruitment and basic stats to suit your tastes!

Notes: For this RP, you will be playing the team of characters as they engage the Shadows! I see this as a low-stress RP, with anime tropes coming in that the girls would eventually become victims of the Shadows, but eventually prevailing over the challenges. Smut would be expected here, and I'd say plenty during the Encounters, but there can always be arrangements, discussions on how to control the level of story-smut!

Knights of the Circle
Possible Themes (Epic, Fantasy, Harem, Adventure, Epic)
Taken!

A large prosperous nation bordering the central plains and the mountains of the East, the Kingdom of Forensca has experienced over a thousand years of prosperity, with a host of powerful Houses and Lords swearing fealty to the King. Economic prosperity has kept the land rich, and the powerful Knights of the Circle has protected the Realm from all dangers. Made up of a dozen capable individuals, the Knights of the Round commands great respect among the warriors of the Kingdom, in the sense that they were not the most chivalrous, but their loyalty and ability to get things done were second to none. Wielding expertly crafted weapons and a wide range of magic, the Knights were a force of their own, as if the Gods had placed their favor in each of them.

However, the return of the Horde has threatened the stability of the region, possibly bringing the Kingdom to war as the many clans sought new settling grounds, as well as to satiate their thirst for battle. Over a million beasts and horsemen thundered across the plains, crossing the open borders of the Kingdom before razing the land. Fallen Humans, Orcs, Trolls, Giants and more filled the ranks of the army as they killed, pillaged and plundered, the ranks of the militia no match for their onslaught.

The Knights of the Round rode against them, leading the armies of Forensca into battle as they clashed before the Capital. The King provided his blessings, but treachery struck as a Circle Knight turned on his Liege during a war council, driving his blade into the King's heart before the masses of onlookers. Betrayal! For the human who once wore the armour of the Circle fell to corruption, basking in the seduction of the Horde as he was cut down by a hundred blades. However, the impact was more than just the death of the King. Alliances faltered as the binding force of those opposing the Horde weakened, mistrust grew, and the Houses separated into their individual fiefdoms, each deciding to isolate one another from the seduction of their enemies, and the reach of potential ones.

What of the Battle, now that the King is dead? It was obvious, as the hearts of Man, Elf and Dwarf fell with the King. The doors to the Capital was breached, and the city raped, plundered and pillaged. The heads of every ranking officer were impaled upon countless pike on the fabled walls of white marble, including every one belonging to the Knights of the Circle. Over five hundred thousand dead, the Kingdom has lost its backbone, and the rest of the World seemed powerless to stop the oncoming tide. With unity shattered, selfishness and self-preservation took over. Lords kept to themselves, staving off minor raids as the Horde took time to recover from their own casualties. However, rumors of a darker power behind the Horde rose among the populace, of a stronger power empowering the Horde, giving them strength.

Was the end of the World at hand? A final call for allies rang out from Citadel Guardia, calling for heroes and adventurers to take part in the final defence of the Kingdom. Rumors speak of a possible Knight surviving in the wilderness, slaying monsters alone began to arise among the commanders, sparking hope that there might be one to make contact with this rumor. With the Hordes at their doorstep, who would answer the call?

Virtual Phantasm
Possible Themes (Short, Fantasy, Online Game, Monsters, MoBA/MMORPG)

The technological age of Virtual Reality, in which one could experience a virtual world as if it were real, has come.

Be a hero within a Massive Online Battle Arena! Instead of clicking using a mouse and typing using a keyboard, your arms and legs become the hero you pick! Do not choose one, be one!

However, what if you were stuck within the game? What if you were forced to remain inside, doing what a hero does, with no escape in sight?

What if what you thought was a game... was an Alternate Reality?

(This game can be discussed in a multitude of ways and concepts, the most open ended of plans so far.)