Husband Dearest (Transformation/Futa, seeking Dom, possibly sub)

Started by Cerulean Dreams, May 13, 2013, 02:46:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cerulean Dreams

Husband Dearest

Based off this futa image, part of the Papermania series (Both links NSFW!)

Richard was not a man with a particularly strong spine. In fact his wife seemed to have more of a backbone than he did. She wanted to adopt the traditional feminine role, stay at home, cook and clean, but Richard didn't make it easy on her. He never took charge, remained indecisive about everything and spent more time fannying about than making solid decisions. His wife was left neither here nor there, never allowed to properly take charge nor able to adopt a truly submissive, traditional wifely role. Things would have to change.

Finally she became stuck of being in limbo and sat Richard down, telling him to either change or divorce. Richard, as always, didn't want to commit to anything. He was happy floating where he was. This didn't much suit his wife. She told him about the latest cosmetic clinic, TransGen Technology Inc., capable of near-perfect sex changes. If he consented to the clinic she'd be able to take on the Dominant role in the relationship, with him adopting the role of wife. Of course, Richard didn't like that idea, rejecting any sort of radical change. He didn't want to become a woman! His wife smiled. Perhaps a drink might calm them both down?

A sleeping pill in his drink later and the pair are at the clinic. By the time Richard woke up he'd be Rachel, not Richard, a near-perfect female - if you ignored the cock and balls in place of the pussy. His wife would have a strict husband-wife relationship, no matter how warped. She would quickly learn to be the 'Husband' - and he, through a combination of applied pain and pleasure, would learn to become a happy housewife...

So this is one version of the game I had in mind. In essence a husband transformed into a futa, before undergoing housewifely 'training'. I'm quite flexible in the exact details, such as how Dominant he was before, though I'd prefer to go for a more NC angle. PM me if you're interested and we'll discuss finer details to make an enjoyable story  :-)

In this story I'm ideally looking to play the husband, though for a sufficiently detailed and interested sub I may also consider playing the wife. However, my preference lies with the submissive role in this story.

As with all my games I don't mind at all what sex my partner is, but the sub character must be male, the Dominant one female.

Again, if you want to discuss more/ask any questions feel free to PM me.

Best wishes,
~Cerulean

Cerulean Dreams

This is an old idea that I wrote a successful story for some time ago, and I'm keen to revisit it  :-)