News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MiaFire

Banned for hurting her esteem further by banner her for it!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Erotisch

Banned for thinking my self-esteem is affected by the banning.

MiaFire

Banned for banning me after trying to defend you.
-

Stone

Banned because it's Sunday.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

Because because it might not be Sunday yet for others. :P
-

Stone

Banned because those people are probably asleep anyway!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

MiaFire

-

Stone

Banned for not waking them up so we can all party!

MiaFire

Banned because I see you starting no party and I see no invite from me! -stomps and pouts at the lack of invitation-
-

Stone

Banned for forgetting the address to the party!  XD

MiaFire

Banned for lying! I got no invite!
-

Stone

Banned for not checking your email, the one where all your smut goes. O8)

Izzie Aditi

Banned for revealing Mia has an email address specifically for smut. Sssssshhhh.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for not having one yourself.  O:)

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I don't have one.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for admitting you do!  XD

MiaFire

Banned because all my emails are good ones and I still see NO invite!!!!
-

Stone

Banned for having no smut mails for smutty invites to reach.

MiaFire

Banned for thinking I'd admit to any of my dozen emails being a smut mail address!
-

Stone

Banned for making it impossible to send an invitation, thusly, and then blaming the messenger.  O:)

MiaFire

Banned because there's always a way to go about something :P
-

Stone

Banned for being so optimistic.  XD

Izzie Aditi

Banned for disliking optimism. And where's my invite?! And my pie?!

Stone

You need invitations all of a sudden?  ;D

And the pie's waiting for someone to put her chef's hat on.

You're banned for that.

MiaFire

Banned for taking so long to the ban
-