The Lonely Princess and her Harem ((Intrest Check: Males and Females needed))

Started by LadySheikah, August 28, 2010, 10:46:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadySheikah

A powerful king has been ruling with an iron fist for many many years. To prove his power he takes a young man ((Normally a prince or high ranking young knight)) and give him to his only child. A young Princess, all her lovers young men taken from other kingdoms. All men with different backgrounds, looking, needs and dreams. Maybe some of these dreams might come true....or some might be turned into nightmares. 

Princess: Taken
Head Guard: (Strong Dom female needed)
Harem Men: (6 needed)
Hand Maids: (4 needed)

Name:
Sexuality:

Eye Color:
Hair Color:
Height:
Weight:
Image:

Ons:
Offs:

Personalty:
History:

Name: Gail
Sexuality: Bi

Eye Color: Green and Blue mix
Hair Color: Brown
Height: Five foot Three
Weight: 119lbs
Image:

Ons: See O/O
Offs: See O/O

Likes: Music, Dancing, Singing, Good Food, Festivals, Her Harem Men, Beautiful Women, Hunting, Swords, Horse back riding, her privet gardens, warm fires, stories and more. 
Dislikes: Not much.....

Personalty: She is a very cocky, Sarcastic, Arrogant. She is quite intelligent and having a knack for getting herself out of problems. Despite her age she is still somewhat learning about herself and what she really wants in life. Although she can come off as a cold hearted bitch, Gail can be rather kind natured to those she really cares about. Finding herself to be outgoing and fun loving if the time and place is right.

History: Gail is the only child of her father ((A powerful King with a large strong Kingdom)). Because her father never had any sons he did his best to teach her the ways of both worlds. She knows how to handle a sword as well as a harp. At the age of 18, her father decided to give her a Harem of men....finding that no man deserved her hand in marriage and knowing if she did one day bare an male son no man would be able to take over as King because no one would know who the father was. At first she disliked the idea of sharing her rooms with unknown men from enemy nations but as she grew in age she also grew to enjoy there company and stories of distant lands and a life outside these cold stone walls.
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

DylanTheVillain

Sounds real interesting, and I immediately had an idea for a character too. Add 1 man to the Harem XD (talk about a role switch) ^_^'

Should I write up my profile now? or wait till more people show interest?
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

DylanTheVillain

Name: Rorek Dalacian
Sexuality: Heterosexual

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: orange
Height: 6'10"
Weight: 194 lbs.
Image:http://i174.photobucket.com/albums/w114/bunnyX92/anime%20guys/heiseXfeimoXyangfan/ichigo3_small.jpg (if you don't want this kind of picture I can try looking for another... or just give a general desc of what he looks like, was actually planning on that anyways but found this for general reference.)

Ons: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=16009
Offs:(can't think of specifics to write so just look here.)

Dislikes: Tricks, thieves, pyromaniacs, reckless people.

Personality: Rorek was raised in a militaristic family, a prince of the warring kingdom of Dalacia, named after his families ancestors who founded it. He has been trained to be kind, courteous, and respectful in all situations. His temper only ever flares in battle with an equally skilled opponent. He shows a great disdain for the king for the way that he captured Rorek.
History: Dalacia was always at war, whether with themselves or with a neighboring kingdom. They all of this was ending soon as Rorek was soon to be king of his people and his order would demand all battles be fought only after diplomacy had been tried. On his twentieth birthday, during the ceremony for him to be given the keepsake of his family, the legendary blade known as Bloodrayne, A neighboring kingdom attacked with a heavy assault on his people. The initial attack took out most of the defenses and nearly half of the guards and knights were not in arms in time to defend the city.

Rorek was wearing nothing more than a ceremonial black robe and a red sash, a personal keepsake, when he grabbed the blade and ran for battle. Bloodrayne had not been used in battle since the time before written word. Rorek used it with skill and precision, his training helping him to hold off endless waves of enemies.  The only way to defeat this warrior would be to attack from a distance, and the enemy figured this out after about thirty men had been slaughtered. A shot in the shadows struck Rorek's hand making him drop the blade. He screamed in fury more than pain as the soldiers pinned him and took the blade. The enemy king showed his face and simply smiled demanding his soldiers take him to become a 'present' for his daughter.

Two years passed since then and Rorek has assumed his people and his kingdom completely destroyed. He now 'serves' the princess and has become a loyal member of her harem. He still holds a grudge against the king and openly claims that given the chance he would avenge his people. Even if he was executed right after.

There it is tell me what ya think.
<A href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=126865.msg5596646#msg5596646> Some Villainous ideas.</a>

Looking for a group to do an online tabletop game with. :D (Warning- may be mildly newbish)

joker123

I would be interested in this, you can add one more harem man, I'll get my profile up shortly

joker123

Name: Derik Rellian
Sexuality: Bisexual

Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Height: 6’2”
Weight: 160
Image: http://www.rpgfan.com/pics/fire-emblem-rnk/art-004.jpg

Ons: Everything
Offs: Nothing

Dislikes: Hard work, Bad Food

Personality: Sly, charming, and witty, Derik is your quintessential rouge. Born to the hard knock life, Derik is always looking for a way to improve his situation, and has a dislike for hard work. The life of a Harem member suits him just fine, and he goes out of his way to comfort and curry favor with the princess to ensure his continued easy life.

History: Derik was a thief on the streets of the capital city, forced to steal in order to make ends meet. Derik was one of the best street rats there was. Eventually he was approached by the thieves’ guild to try a heist on the place itself. The young thief managed to get farther then an intruder had ever done so before, and even managed to get his hands on the crown jewels. Unfortunately he was captured on his way out of the palace. When given a choice between serving in the princess’s harem or hard labor, the thief decided being some royal’s boy toy was the easier way to go. He dresses in whatever clothing the princess supplies him with, but tends to make changes to make them more fashionable

LadySheikah

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Scotty Rage

Looks kind of fun, as all your RP ideas tend to.  ;D  I might toss a character in for this if you want.

thrill

LadySheikah

PMs sent and

Quote from: Scotty Rage on August 28, 2010, 11:29:59 PM
Looks kind of fun, as all your RP ideas tend to.  ;D  I might toss a character in for this if you want.

You know your more then welcome to join.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

thrill

Quote from: LadySheikah on August 29, 2010, 05:02:05 PM
PMs sent and

You know your more then welcome to join.

got your PM. I'll fill out the CS in a few, but I do have a question, are the hand maids used for sexual purposes as well?

BraveEarth

Very interesting... I'm hesitant to make a harem member as of yet kind of curious as to the princess will be first..

LadySheikah

Quote from: thrill on August 29, 2010, 09:02:41 PM
got your PM. I'll fill out the CS in a few, but I do have a question, are the hand maids used for sexual purposes as well?

Yes both to keep the Princess and the Men in her harem happy *wink*

Quote from: BraveEarth on August 29, 2010, 09:20:27 PM
Very interesting... I'm hesitant to make a harem member as of yet kind of curious as to the princess will be first..

She is up on the first post now dear.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

thrill

For one of the  hand maids....

Name: Madeline Cross

Eye Color: Black
Hair Color:  Black
Height: 5"4'
Weight: 110 lbs
Image:http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v230/piglover70/juliaogilivie2.jpg

Ons:
Offs: scatt/vore/watersports

Likes: handsome, sexy men, beautiful women, pampering others.
Dislikes: dirty jobs

Personalty: quite, easy going. very flirty, charming.
History: Madeline was given to the Princess as a form of payment. Her father owed the Princess money and could not come up with it. The Princess agreed to have Madeline come and become one of her hand maids. She was just 17 when she went to live with the Princess and work for her. She hated her father for what he had done.

Madeline was a quick learner. She was able to learn how to do everything to please the Princess and those members of her harem. She did not even think about her family anymore. The Princess, even though she ruled over her and the harem had become her family.

Scotty Rage

Okay, since we talked about him in PM, I'll work on cooking up the CS for my character, so consider one of your Harem slots filled.  ^_^  *goes to plot and scheme now*

joker123

1 princess, 3 harem boys, 1 handmaiden, 1 head guard. We should be able to start soon!

LadySheikah

I would like one more harem boy before we start. But yes I'm planing on starting the RP this weekend after I get done with my rifle range.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Sasch ('Sash') Fervs (Ferrus) 

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'8''
Weight: 125 lbs
Image: TBA

Ons: Various, and inconsistent.
Offs: None.

Likes: Softness, Comfort, Pleasure, Powerful and Beautiful Women, Strong and Skilled Men
Dislikes: Shyness, Excessive Frailty

Personality: Calm and intelliegent, Sasch is and was very much good under pressure, though he maintains a life philosophy that sees him acting like a coward more than not. Governed more by pleasure than practicality, Sasch is easy in bed, and to bribe.

History: Sasch was a knight, and prince in his home country, though princedom there was almost a guaruntee, if one were noble. Technically he was three-thousand and eleventh in line to the throne, and fourth son of the King's ninth brother's eighteenth wife.

Trained as a kind of rapier-knight, Sasch was proficient in fighting with light swords, knives, crossbow, long bow, and light axes. He was captured after a battle in which he was supposed to die, thanks to the ambitions of his mother's fifth son. He was added to the harem, because of his beauty, and other skills that were cultivated in a youth spent in his home country.   
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

LadySheikah

Okay post will be up sat. At the latest. Just got to get threw this week first.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

BraveEarth

Base will work on it right now just need to post it...

Name: Michael Fleming
Sexuality: Straight

Eye Color: Green
Hair Color: Red
Height: 5'6"
Weight:130lbs

Ons: Virgin
Offs: (What's the point of having offs in an NC game :P)

Personalty: (I seriously need to play him once to be completely sure of this sorry...)

History: Michael is a member of the royal family of the Queendom of Shiskabob. Born to Queen Basha XIII he was seen as something valuable to establish connections with other countries due to the Shiskabobian way of isolation due to their tight borders and strict trading regulations. From an early age Michael was tutored by his blood father Iser (A high ranking General in the Queen's Army) in various things preparing him to be used as a tie. The only reason he is part of the family is due to the Husband of the Queen wanting to have the boy in the family in order the knowledge of the boy being not of royal blood against her to give him minimal executive decision. Michael was introduced to the Harem in order to allow for the chance for mineral trading between the countries to be discussed.

LadySheikah

Good news. Today is the last day of my rifle rang shit so if I'm not to tired by tonight the RP will be started. If now first thing tomorrow morning. Even better news I will beable to post around the clock in the coming week. So everyone get your character sheets in and compleated.

Remember if you want to join after the rp has stared give me a pm and we can talk about how your character can jump into the story.

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

Scotty Rage

Okay, here's my character submission.

Name: Jesan
Sexuality: Straight

Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Black
Height: 6' 0"
Weight: 175 lb.
Image:

Ons: Breasts, Oral, Foreplay, Most other standard sexual stimuli and several kinks to be discovered
Offs: Anything that has to do with non-sexual bodily excretions, Vore

Dislikes: Attempts to control or dominate him

Personalty: Charming yet defiant, Confident, Strong willed
History: Formerly known as Prince Jesan, this slave was the sole heir to the throne of one of the conquered provinces until the day he was taken.  Prior to his assimilation, he was being groomed to be the next ruler of his father's kingdom.  Having been trained in the use of blades since childhood, he had managed to become a highly skilled swordsman.  Part of his grooming also included being instilled with strong leadership skills and a code of ethics which he tried to live by zealously.  An expert negotiator, he can be quite charming when he needs to be, but also defiant and strong willed, standing his ground if he believes himself to be in the right.  Since his integration into the harem, he has proven to be one of the more problematic of the consorts collected for the princess.  Aside from his lack of cooperation, he has attempted several escapes and has had to receive constant disciplining, even having his life threatened to which he simply responded by spitting in the face of the taskmaster.  While there hasn't been any recent activity from him, most of the guards have learned that he has to be watched closely, as there is no telling what he may be plotting now...

Lypiphera

If there is still room in this game i'd love to play a hand maid. Let me know if thats good for you guys and i'll post a bio asap :D!

joker123

well, its up to four hand maidens and we only have one, so it should be fine.

Lypiphera

Name: Narla Arrandore

Eye Color: Peridot Blue
Hair Color: Firey Red
Height: 5ft 3
Weight: 8.5 stone

Ons: Most things but if I were to pick three for her: Humilation, Servitude, whipping.
Offs: Scat, Vore, Pregnancy.

Likes: Serving her mistress, pressed apples, cinnamon, the colour green.
Dislikes: Horses, discipline, turnips.

Personalty: Narla is a shy girl, quiet and dainty who takes pride in her work.
History: Little is known about Narla's background. She was a gift for the Princess's birthday and is a well trained servant so is thought she must have worked in a noble house at some time or another. She is fluent in the Southern Tongue also, so perhaps she was warlord's girl, this is given credence by the two thin tattooed bands on her upper left thigh - of which she has no memory of receiving.
Either way Narla was broken long before she came to the house but manages to find joy in simple things, and pleasure in completing tasks for her mistress.