The Dragons of Andres-Upon-Vail [Evil Pathfinder]

Started by PhantomPistoleer, May 22, 2015, 10:23:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on May 28, 2015, 11:19:29 AM
Charna character sheet

I left off experience points are we progressing slow, medium or fast?

We will progress medium-ly!

Quote from: Muse on May 28, 2015, 11:35:14 AM
Tentative character submission
Name:  Jord
Race:  Human
Class:  Gestalt Fighter 2/ Rogue 2
Alignment:  Lawful Evil

Brif History: Child of Morn Salaryman--owner of a salt flat--and a concubine, Jord was originaly trained to work for his father as an overseer.  Though lording it over the slaves gave Jord skill with whip and truncheon, it also sparked a power lust in him that his current position didn't sate.  After spending  a few years serving in the militia, he gained a place in the Dragons through a slave dealer his family worked with. 

Character vision: A bastard at heart as well as in blood, Jord is far more sophisticicated than a simple brute enforcer.  He aspires to rise high in the guild, but means to do this as a leader and a soldier of merit, not by climbing over the broken bodies of his comrades.  He's is inteligent, cunning, and controling.  On the battlefield, he uses his leater lash to disadvantage his most dangerous oponents by depriving them of their weapons or footing, then moves in for the kill with staff or sword. 

Alternate Image
Two things:

First, I prefer the art avatar.  Secondly, by taking on the lawful evil alignment, I will hold you to a higher standard when it comes to following the Code of the Dragons.  I like this particularly because your character concept -- his using of a whip -- really makes him out to seem like the enforcer of the group.  He metes out punishment for transgressions against the group.

I like the concept.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ixy

God damnit, how did I miss this?  I would love to participate, Phantom, and will submit a character application as soon as I can.

I'm hoping for a monk/rogue or a bardish type, suitable for assassinations of all types, including pretty-kills and ripshit-riot murder sprees.  I'd love to see a deeply flawed (surprise!) character who is fascinated by innocence, goodness, kids, puppies and the like, but feels it's all alien to her and, thus, does not lose her temper easily or break down into girlish sobs EVER.

Alternately, I still LOVE the whisper gnome that I made for that almost-game a few months back, but again the dynamic of that character depends quite strongly on having a social-type to follow around like a loyal, murderous little lapdog.  I know you said "gno gnomes" but whisper gnomes are, like, a whole different level cooler and sexier than other gnomes, aren't they?

Any feelings on this before I start drafting and redrafting?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ixy on May 28, 2015, 02:25:44 PM
God damnit, how did I miss this?  I would love to participate, Phantom, and will submit a character application as soon as I can.

I'm hoping for a monk/rogue or a bardish type, suitable for assassinations of all types, including pretty-kills and ripshit-riot murder sprees.  I'd love to see a deeply flawed (surprise!) character who is fascinated by innocence, goodness, kids, puppies and the like, but feels it's all alien to her and, thus, does not lose her temper easily or break down into girlish sobs EVER.

Alternately, I still LOVE the whisper gnome that I made for that almost-game a few months back, but again the dynamic of that character depends quite strongly on having a social-type to follow around like a loyal, murderous little lapdog.  I know you said "gno gnomes" but whisper gnomes are, like, a whole different level cooler and sexier than other gnomes, aren't they?

Any feelings on this before I start drafting and redrafting?

Heyo, Ixy.  Pleased to have your interest.  I did come up with this game after you expressed an interest in something like this, after all.  ;)

This game sort of reflects the sort of morality seen in Sons of Anarchy.  In Sons, you see dudes killing other dudes, and then come home and help out with their community's school fair.  I generally expect all characters to have a complex alignment that, by fiat, winds up being evil.  But your characters have families, or bonds, or community ties, and though they get into some evil shit, they aren't 100% evil 100% of the time.  They might not even be 100% evil 10% of the time.

As for a monk, the characters are prohibited from maintaining a class that requires a lawful alignment.  At first level, she could pick up Monk -->  but then it would have to be multi-classed into another class at second.  This would reflect the character's disavowal of her previous life to join the Dragons.  The reason why a Level 2 Lawful Evil Monk wouldn't work is because they would, by their very nature, place the tenets of their order before those of the group.

However, if you can find a monk variant that does away with the alignment requirement, you can DEFINITELY use that.

This is all generally assuming that the monk still has an alignment requirement.  I'm probably carrying that over from 3.5 into Pathfinder.

Re:  Whisper gnomes.

My first inclination would be to say that you can, with the understanding that your character would face EXTREME prejudice by the citizens of Andres-Upon-Vail.  She would also be extremely easy to pick out of a line-up.  If you understand that your character will face hardships that the other characters will not experience, then you can proceed on making your whisper gnome.  I was a big fan of her (moohoohaha).
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ixy

Well, I can keep the basic character concept of the whisper gnome without the race, though I'm not adverse to the conflict and prejudices... makes for interesting roleplay.

No need to try to be a snowflake right now... I'll use the same personality, characteristics, etc. but remake the stats as an elf or a half-elf, if that's ok.  Thanks for the opportunity... will post soon

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ixy on May 28, 2015, 03:08:14 PM
Well, I can keep the basic character concept of the whisper gnome without the race, though I'm not adverse to the conflict and prejudices... makes for interesting roleplay.

No need to try to be a snowflake right now... I'll use the same personality, characteristics, etc. but remake the stats as an elf or a half-elf, if that's ok.  Thanks for the opportunity... will post soon

Do as you like.  :)

Edit:

Some messaged me with a pretty neat trait combo to get a monk under the rules:

there is a way to have a non lawful monk

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/social-traits/adopted
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/race-traits/enlightened-warrior-aasimar--idyllkin
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ixy

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on May 28, 2015, 03:10:25 PM
Do as you like.  :)

... don't tempt me...

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on May 28, 2015, 03:10:25 PM
Some messaged me with a pretty neat trait combo to get a monk under the rules:
there is a way to have a non lawful monk
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/social-traits/adopted
http://www.d20pfsrd.com/traits/race-traits/enlightened-warrior-aasimar--idyllkin

I am very interested in these... it would kind of fit the concept I had in mind for that evil monk ninja-ish character.  I will write that up too.

In the meantime, Penn Keegan is ready for review.  Thanks!

Penn, L2 gestalt fighter/rogue(unchained)
Background
Off the trade roads in ages past, the Keegan family was among a village that thrived in the recesses of the coastal shelf, warding an easy truce with seafarers and vagabonds, and taking great care to balance their destructive counterparts' expansion efforts. Expansion into their village's territory for increased profit and additional trade routes was, at first, the city's diversion... then, it seemed to become a necessity, justified by jingoistic nobles who bullied the low-born elves from their land in the name of the city's, and crown's, need to expand and prosper.   As such, Penn grew up witnessing civil abuses, discrimination, and violence, a shadow among her broken family.

Technically, Penn lived with her grandmother, grandfather, and a few aunts and uncles-- all elves, for she was the bastard daughter of her "sister" and a human tax collector-- she inferred that her sister was raped, but has never heard it spoken of, as so few of the abuses of the city-lords are.  Penn hates the nobles, hates the law, and believes only in vengeance and burning a new path through the world by blood, crime, or outright rebellion.  She lost a brother to prison for 'inciting an uprising' when she was five, then her father's livery found itself the opposite end of a fierce competition with a noble's son.  As such, her father found himself instantly overwhelmed by falsified debts, and was subjected to a life of imprisonment.  The blow brought her family to poverty, forcing them to seek work in the city to survive.

Penn provides for them as best she can, but the meager coin she earns legitimately really keeps them only outfitted with necessities.  Too much extravagance would result in prying eyes, but the Dragons take care of their own, and Penn loves her aunts, uncles, cousins, and mother.

Appearance
Very short for a half-elf, Penn stands 5'1, with a fiercely beautiful body woven of taut muscle and sumptuous curves.  Her eyes are fiercer still-- off-putting to all but the bravest or most forgiving, for she seems to regard everyone above ground with naked contempt in her stone-gray gaze. The faint, faded scars of a short, but violent, life mar her dusky-tan complexion like coldness mars the beauty of her face.

Personality
She seems unnaturally still, unreactive to all but the most obvious social queues and outright requests. Despite her social fetters, Penn is fanatically loyal to her allies-- between her harsh glares and whispered curses, she can be open and accepting in an almost unnervingly tender way...  She listens so well, never responding except, in rare circumstances, that when she does offer a verbal response she reveals hours, or months, of careful consideration.  She is ghost-like and silent to the point that everyone, without exception, has experienced the unnerving sensation of being certain they were alone only to find Penn present, often in the most unexpected or private of moments.

Ixy

Sorry for double-posting.

To anyone who has made a character or shown interest, my character submission relies fairly heavily on having a character that she sees as her partner-- really, she follows that character around like a protective tom-cat, ready to pounce anyone that threatens her or him, whispering side conversations, and occasionally sending non-verbal cues their way about what she's thinking.  Penn very rarely talks, so it really helps the roleply to have a more social character to bond with.

Is anyone interested?  Or does anyone need help making a Gestalt PC? (I am NO expert but I'm glad to help out if I can)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Ixy on May 28, 2015, 06:34:16 PM
Sorry for double-posting.

To anyone who has made a character or shown interest, my character submission relies fairly heavily on having a character that she sees as her partner-- really, she follows that character around like a protective tom-cat, ready to pounce anyone that threatens her or him, whispering side conversations, and occasionally sending non-verbal cues their way about what she's thinking.  Penn very rarely talks, so it really helps the roleply to have a more social character to bond with.

Is anyone interested?  Or does anyone need help making a Gestalt PC? (I am NO expert but I'm glad to help out if I can)

I could see Charna taking a role of a big sister.   Looking out for the young half elf.    A dynamic of older sister, younger sister.  At least that be her perception of the dynamic of a relationship.   As surprisingly my gestalt barbarian rogue is actually quite social.  Of course in Penn eyes she is looking out for her full blooded elf friend.   

Anyways throwing that out there.

Ixy

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on May 28, 2015, 07:22:26 PM
I could see Charna taking a role of a big sister.   Looking out for the young half elf.    A dynamic of older sister, younger sister.  At least that be her perception of the dynamic of a relationship.   As surprisingly my gestalt barbarian rogue is actually quite social.  Of course in Penn eyes she is looking out for her full blooded elf friend.   

Anyways throwing that out there.

That's definitely a good idea.  Drawing from one of Phantom's inspirations for this game- Sons of A- there's definitely a sibling-type love between a lot of the members as it stands.  They very much love each other, making betrayals all the more intense.

She would definitely take to Charna-- knowing very little about 'true' elves, since her family was always on the fringe of the city and mingling with human culture.  And, of course, to Charna, Penn would be incredibly immature mentally, despite being well on her way into adulthood as a half-elf. 

I appreciate the idea, and I'm all for it.  I'm still open to other ideas too.

PhantomPistoleer

I like what I'm seeing, guys.

Ixy's right -- the characters MUST have an ongoing relationship.  They are all members of the SAME group, from the same charter.  It's possible that they have known each other for years.  In some instances, some members have been known for their entire lives, as they might be the children of Dragons.

FURTHERMORE:

Please help in detailing YOUR life.  You aren't Dragons 100% of the time.  All of you have professions.  The Dragon's Nest functions as a brothel/tavern/horse exchange/blacksmithy, and I will have a description of it soon.  But you might be employed at a nearby business.  I want to give the city a very PACKED sort of ambiance, so please remember that when you consider the layout of your homes and your place of employment.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Elven Sex Goddess

Well my profession is as bartender/serving wench.    The ambient going for is she enjoys speaking with others.   Learning of the world beyond.    A unique antidote to a mild case of wanderlust.   While at the same time a place to learn news of big events or happenings beyond the city.   While she may have a unique flaw in that she is a nudist.   She is not a whore or nympho.   So working the brothel as other then a bartender would not fit her.    I built her and set her stats so not too min max,  also to achieve a balanced more rounded character.

So yes I see such a relation ship with Penn.    I also see Charna volunteering to babysit.   Showing the young the wonders that the world has to offer.   How nature provides  if one just open their eyes and looked.    Having concern when one is sick or such.   Yet on the opposite side killing some one because they threaten her family and friends or those of her chapter.   

I took the chaotic alignment.  Because it fit,  I can see a chaotic evil within a group a gang with its stringent set of codes.   That are lawful in the very nature in how the gang life sets it up.   A chaotic can follow such a code,  and look upon the laws of nations, kingdoms as nothing more then to oppress.   Where a lawful evil may look upon such as a tool to use.   

In some sense I sort of created a Jemma lol,  blah.   No more better is she is a cross between Jemma and the master of arms character from sons of anarchy.  Loyal foot soldier in the realms of gang life. 

Ixy

Penn will be attached very, very tightly to the organization to the point of fanatical loyalty, but she will be quiet.  She's more of a Happy or Chibs, I suppose :)  As far as profession, I had figured her for a seamstress or corseteur, but that is up for debate.  It might be better to go with something more appropriate as a cook with the nest as you're describing.  As far as family-- she has child-like cousins, adult aunts and uncles, and even a mother to look after.  I figure her father died in debtor's jail, either from an altercation or disease. 

PhantomPistoleer

Excerpt taken Tours of the Forbidden Ocean:  A Promenade Amidst Sharks, by Sir Garrett Campbell..

***  And it came to be that I needed a horse in this oceanic city, because my attorney and good friend, Bretno the Dwarf, had come down with a symptoms of what I believed to be bowel obstruction.  Indeed, my beautiful friend had taken on too many debts from too many dares at too many taverns, and we found ourselves chained by his abdominal conflagrations.  So, we went to a pony exchange run, which doubled as a brothel and a tavern.

The place was called The Dragon's Nest, and it has a sort of mystique about it that few places possesses.  People have died here.  That's the sensation you get, which might not be adequate for a tavern or brothel, much less a pony exchange, but there you go.  The Dragon's Nest is run by the Dragons, a club of scholarly ne'er-do-wells that really, really, really like horses.  Their pony exchange is pretty stellar, and the horses are all well-maintained and well-fed on a diet of mountain grass and sea kelp.  The stables houses nearly twenty horses at any given time, and the Dragons further keep an additional range along Mt. Andrew to the South-East where they keep nearly 80 more horses to pasture.  Furthermore, at any given time, the Dragons look after an additional 10-15 horses.  Some say that the horses were stolen, and indeed, you sort of get the sense that a lot of what's happening at the Dragon's Nest is of the illicit variety.

I imbibed in illegal alcohols.  I partook in illegal drugs.  I think I participated in an illegal venture, because I distinctly remember watching someone get killed, but I'm not 100% on that because I was pretty messed up.

The Dragon's Nest has a long stable, which abuts to the sides of a long, tall, and narrow building.  From what I could see, the first floor was a tavern.  A great deal of revelry takes place there, and many prostitutes and courtesans earn their wages here by picking Johns.  I was fresh out of money, so I didn't partake...  at least, not the first time I went.  The second and third story were different rooms.  The basement, however, was a tricky thing, and I saw many comings and goings of sinister types.  Bretno the Dwarf and I did see the bottom of that smelly hole, and it looked more like a twisted depiction of a court.

This is where Bretno the Dwarf was sentenced for killing a prostitute.  Alas, that's the last day that I saw my dear friend alive.

Maps upcoming.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Muse

Jord could be a bouncer at the tavern where Charna works?  :) 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

An induglence I beg, PHant. 

May I take this archetype on my rogue class:  http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/rogue/archetypes/paizo---rogue-archetypes/swashbuckler

And in place of a martial weapon proficinecy (as I am gestalting with fighter) gain Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Whip? 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14l7HlbInb7xr3WvDRgRmWZMEepe1pwznkxkyIfkkpQ4/edit?usp=sharing
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Muse on May 29, 2015, 01:53:55 AM
  Jord could be a bouncer at the tavern where Charna works?  :)

Sounds good, its making the connection.    O:)

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Muse on May 29, 2015, 03:23:56 AM
  An induglence I beg, PHant. 

May I take this archetype on my rogue class:  http://www.d20pfsrd.com/classes/core-classes/rogue/archetypes/paizo---rogue-archetypes/swashbuckler

And in place of a martial weapon proficinecy (as I am gestalting with fighter) gain Exotic Weapon Proficiency: Whip? 

https://docs.google.com/document/d/14l7HlbInb7xr3WvDRgRmWZMEepe1pwznkxkyIfkkpQ4/edit?usp=sharing

You may use the swashbuckler archetype.

But, I would not permit you to switch out a martial weapon proficiency for an exotic weapon proficiency.  I will, however, permit you to use a trait listed above (adopted), in conjunction with the trait caravan drover, to use whips as martial weapons. 

QuoteYou treat whips as martial weapons, and up to 10 animals and humanoids traveling with you can hustle or make a forced march for 1 hour longer than normal before taking nonlethal damage and becoming fatigued.

The catch is that one of your adopted parents must have been a half-orc.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Chloe Milev

Hmm, putting in interest, thinking about what I can reasonably play.  My first thoughts are a female halfling crafter, with aspirations of becoming a master craftsman (so skilled she can make magic items).  I see her as either fascinated with technology, so she joins the Dragons as the only way to pursue making crossbows, or she is second generation already.  I see her as a sweet girl in the background of the business, but if you mess with her family she'll put a quarrel in your head.

Maybe a gunslinger (bolt ace) and rogue.
Ons and Offs
Discord chloe milev
FFXIV Sargatanas

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Chloe Milev on May 29, 2015, 10:39:16 AM
Hmm, putting in interest, thinking about what I can reasonably play.  My first thoughts are a female halfling crafter, with aspirations of becoming a master craftsman (so skilled she can make magic items).  I see her as either fascinated with technology, so she joins the Dragons as the only way to pursue making crossbows, or she is second generation already.  I see her as a sweet girl in the background of the business, but if you mess with her family she'll put a quarrel in your head.

Maybe a gunslinger (bolt ace) and rogue.

Characters won't be able to make magical items.  I don't really see a problem with her making crossbows, though.

-------------

Addendum:  I have received a lot of interest, but I only want to run the game for six people.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Muse

Awesome.  :)  Thank you, Phant. 

Adopted:  Though the son of Morn Salaryman by a house slave--Arza--Jord was put to work with the overseers at a very early age.  He considers Kursk “Deadeye” Calim to be the most meaningful father figure in his life.  This half orc taught him the ways of both crossbow and whip. 
   Caravan Drover
   Pillager

With those traits, I can free up a feat to take Fast Learner.  :)  And use fast learner to learn Handle Animal with my favored class skills, to go with the caravan drover feat!  )  (I love Fast Learner.) 

Hm... 

With handle animal +7 (and the apropriate a mount of gold) my I begin play with a trained war dog?  Seeing as how the game isn't going to level very fast, a two hit dice combat companion should be useful for some time to come.  Useful for initimidation, tracking, and--mayhaps as a last resort--a flanking companion. 

By the way.  With the first level of Whip Mastery, I can do lethal damage with the whip, but don't create a threatened area with it.  Can I benefit from flanking using this weapon?  Can I offer the same to anyone else in the proper position? 

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Muse on May 29, 2015, 12:43:33 PM
  Awesome.  :)  Thank you, Phant. 

Adopted:  Though the son of Morn Salaryman by a house slave--Arza--Jord was put to work with the overseers at a very early age.  He considers Kursk “Deadeye” Calim to be the most meaningful father figure in his life.  This half orc taught him the ways of both crossbow and whip. 
   Caravan Drover
   Pillager

With those traits, I can free up a feat to take Fast Learner.  :)  And use fast learner to learn Handle Animal with my favored class skills, to go with the caravan drover feat!  )  (I love Fast Learner.) 

Hm... 

With handle animal +7 (and the apropriate a mount of gold) my I begin play with a trained war dog?  Seeing as how the game isn't going to level very fast, a two hit dice combat companion should be useful for some time to come.  Useful for initimidation, tracking, and--mayhaps as a last resort--a flanking companion. 

By the way.  With the first level of Whip Mastery, I can do lethal damage with the whip, but don't create a threatened area with it.  Can I benefit from flanking using this weapon?  Can I offer the same to anyone else in the proper position?

To answer your question about the trained war dog:

You -may- begin with your trained war dog, or any other animal.  Also, characters may have crafted their own, or their fellow Dragon's, stuff.

Get the most out of your GOLD!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Muse

We get a war horse as a campaing bonus, right?  What about a military saddle and saddlebags? 

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Muse on May 29, 2015, 01:33:46 PM
  We get a war horse as a campaing bonus, right?  What about a military saddle and saddlebags? 

Starting Gold:  900 gold.  First and second level potions are not considered magical for the purposes of this campaign -- they are considered narcotics, can be crafted through Craft (Alchemy), and may become addicting.  The rules for potion addiction are below. Additionally, characters receive a warhorse, a riding saddle, and room and board at the Dragon's Nest.

It's not quite a military saddle.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Ebb

Character Idea:

Name:  Patch
Race:  Half-Orc
Class:  Gestalt  Alchemist (Vivisectionist) - Brawler
Alignment:  Neutral Evil

Character vision: When the Dragons get cut he stitches them up again. When they need to make a Kraken talk, a lot of the same tools come in handy. He's good with his hands whether they're carrying a scalpel or not, and is a good man to have at your back as long as you're wearing the kutte. He's also a half-decent tattoo artist.

Character personality:  Ugly as sin and rough with strangers, Patch is utterly devoted to the Dragons, the only family that would have him. He is slow to anger and a little creepy to have around, but has been known to offer insightful comments at club business meetings. Although Patch really, really enjoys his work as a chirurgeon he's also more than a bit of a sadist. Customers are advised to self-medicate with alcohol beforehand.

Summary:   Patch is an integral part of the club and the surrounding community. He'll stitch up just about anybody, and for more serious wounds he can brew up a cure narcotic. Generally speaking distribution of those outside the club requires approval by club leadership. His services as a tattoo artist and healer earn the Dragons a fair bit of goodwill in the surrounding neighborhood. He's also happy to pull on his brass knuckles and go to work if there are uglier duties to perform.

Character Relationships:  TBD

Note: Patch doesn't have a rogue class as part of his gestalt, but alchemist(vivisectionist) comes somewhat close. He'll probably be about the least stealthy Dragon in the club though.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ebb on May 29, 2015, 03:51:14 PM
Character Idea:

Name:  Patch
Race:  Half-Orc
Class:  Gestalt  Alchemist (Vivisectionist) - Brawler
Alignment:  Neutral Evil

Character vision: When the Dragons get cut he stitches them up again. When they need to make a Kraken talk, a lot of the same tools come in handy. He's good with his hands whether they're carrying a scalpel or not, and is a good man to have at your back as long as you're wearing the kutte. He's also a half-decent tattoo artist.

Character personality:  Ugly as sin and rough with strangers, Patch is utterly devoted to the Dragons, the only family that would have him. He is slow to anger and a little creepy to have around, but has been known to offer insightful comments at club business meetings. Although Patch really, really enjoys his work as a chirurgeon he's also more than a bit of a sadist. Customers are advised to self-medicate with alcohol beforehand.

Summary:   Patch is an integral part of the club and the surrounding community. He'll stitch up just about anybody, and for more serious wounds he can brew up a cure narcotic. Generally speaking distribution of those outside the club requires approval by club leadership. His services as a tattoo artist and healer earn the Dragons a fair bit of goodwill in the surrounding neighborhood. He's also happy to pull on his brass knuckles and go to work if there are uglier duties to perform.

Character Relationships:  TBD

Note: Patch doesn't have a rogue class as part of his gestalt, but alchemist(vivisectionist) comes somewhat close. He'll probably be about the least stealthy Dragon in the club though.

I'm really interested to see this character concept developed, Ebb.  I really feel like you nailed the sort of character that I'm personally looking for, despite not going rogue.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O