Malrunar

In the buck! Why ruin a good thing?  ;D

Mordred

Quote from: ShadesOfGray on January 06, 2009, 05:44:35 AM
In the buck! Why ruin a good thing?  ;D

I can't agree more. 'Tis the only way.
*See Pillory*

TyCaine

Currently tentatively looking for a writing partner or two, pitch me an idea...
My smut dance card is a little full, though I might be tempted with the right story...
Pitch me an idea...

Ons & Offs & Current Threads | Recent Posts | F-List
RPs Wanted 1 | RPs Wanted 2
Apologies & Absences

BigBuckBob

I love that most of the ladies wear next to nothing. Or sexy things [including the long johns]

Me- Boxers.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Cutter

Commando-

Or boxers with T on cold nights
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Wooley

Depends on how tired I am.

Chances are, as it's 3am here now, I'll roll into bed with what I'm wearing now (t-shirt, comfy pants, thick socks). Most of the time, however, I tend to strip down completely for bed.

Paradox

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

somethingblue

It depends. If I'm going to bed super late and want to catch as many zzz's as possible, I go to sleep in my outfit for the next day. Jeans, tee shirt, bra, undies, the whole shebang.

Typically, however, I wear a pair of men's sleep pants.
Nothing else and nothing underneath. =)

Thufir Hawat

Usually, nothing, or boxer shorts at most ;) !
Except when it's too damned cold, like now. In such cases, I can put a little more clothes, but seldom a lot of them.
Join The System Gamers List
Request thread 1 Request thread 2
Request thread 3
ONs and OFFs
"Love is a negative form of hatred." - Roger Zelazny, This Immortal

A&A thread!

Ryven

Depends on the situation.

By myself in my room: T-shirt w/ or w/o underwear

With my boyfriend: Nothing.  He generates enough heat for me to stay warm.

Rooming with my friend currently: Pajama pants w/ polar bears on them and a t-shirt

ParisaEnyaSantika

I tend to sleep in a tank top and sleep pants when its cold.. and a tank top and knickers when its warmer.
Heaven is under our feet as well as over our heads ~H.D. Throeau

on/off

elenisil

Nada, haven't since I turned 16.  Cold nights since I am not physically with my so at the moment I curl up under LOTS of blankets and run like hell to the bathroom when I need to go lol

Usually I start shedding clothes as I close my apartment door, I hate clothing...ughh too restrictive.

Victor LaCroix

Well where I am its Usually to warm to wear too much, I wear my jockies and light cotton pj's with a light cotton t-shirt.. or.. if it is too warm just my jockies.
A taste is Simply Divine

Blaze

It depends on the wether. In summer I wear either nothing, or a satin nighty, or lace boxers and a top. In winter I wear a cotton pajama in bright cheery colors.
Remember when it rained.
I felt the ground and looked up high
And called your name.
Ohhhhhh Remember when it rained.
In the darkness I remain.

ONS/OFFS

DefectiveTurret

If it's cold, I wear my pink striped flannel set. If it's hot, I wear either nothing or a Tshirt.

Anti

Sleeping shorts. For the man who has nothing to hide.... but still wants to.

Omniferious

I usually wear nothing, but if it gets below 0, which it thankfully doesn't do where I live, I wear socks and a beanie to bed. Nothing else.

Liliana

I remove my pants and wear whatever shirt I wore the day before if it's cold, otherwise I wear nothing.

bluejay

shorts and a tank or just a little nighty..year round

Diabolus Lupus

right now it's a pair of sweats and a tank top, but in the summer it's usually shorts instead of sweats. And if I have find a SO I'd probably be convinced to wear my birthday suit. ^_^

zekestone

I just wear my boxer shorts 90% of the time. On the other 10% i may wear a t shirt or go nude depending on my mood or the weather.
To Learn more follow this link: <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31216.msg1642960#msg1642960" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">--- My Long Ass List of On's & Off's ---</a>

To Learn more follow this link: <a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=5392" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">--- My Long Ass List of On's & Off's On E ---</a>

Lithos

I wear nothing to bed, don't get cold that easily. For when i need to go to bathroom or kitchen, I have my trusty bathrobe nearby.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Skye

Quote from: Lithos on February 20, 2009, 11:22:19 PM
I wear nothing to bed, don't get cold that easily. For when i need to go to bathroom or kitchen, I have my trusty bathrobe nearby.

Hey...me too! minus the robe.  ;)
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Delta Echo

;)

As for myself, it's T-shirt and briefs. If I lived in my own place (either alone, or not ;) ) it'd be nothing...
O&O - A&A
Southern Gentleman of the Arcadia Clan.

"When the world is against you, find the passion of love to survive"

Lavender

St. Louis Cardinals pajama bottoms or boxers with a St. Louis Cardinals t-shirt unless my kids are spending the night somewhere.  Then I wear nothing to bed.  Or around the house either.
I'm feeling a little bit better!  I might not post with the frequency I used to for awhile, but at least I'm not as bad as I was.  Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Turn me on/Turn me off and find a list of the games I'm lucky enough to write in as well.

Literary Longings

"Goin' on a year now, and I ain't had nothin' twixt my nethers weren't run on batteries!" --Kaylee

"Tell me I'm pretty, Wash." "Were I unwed, I would take you in a manly fashion." "Cause I'm pretty?" "Cause you're pretty." --Kaylee & Wash