F seeking F Orange is the New Black

Started by sansa, June 24, 2014, 10:04:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sansa

So after much hesitation I am finally watching Orange is the New Black. And oh my gosh...
I love it! Now I really don't know if I want to do the characters in the show or create new characters;
what I do know is I love the storyline between Alex and Piper.

Alex and Piper were lovers straight out of college.
Alex the sexy yet snarky adventurous lesbian,
and Piper the shy but daring curious bisexual.

Alex Vause is snarky and street smart. While she does associate with other inmates, she also keeps to herself emotionally, although she isn't afraid to fight back if provoked. Alex is often seen with a book in hand. Alex is good at reading people and is perceptive, quite often surmising Piper's true feelings and intentions. Vause often passes her ill judgements onto Piper, and Piper takes responsibility even though the situation is clearly Alex's fault. Alex relies on Piper just as much as Piper relies on her, but she uses her rockabilly demeanor to hide it all, when she is simply as fragile as the next inmate.

Piper Chapman is a bisexual woman living in New York City who is sentenced to 15 months in a women's federal prison for transporting a suitcase full of drug money to her former girlfriend, who is an international drug smuggler/mule. The offense occurred ten years prior to the start of the series, and in that time Piper had moved on to a quiet, law-abiding life among New York's upper middle class.

While in prison, Piper is reunited with Alex (who named Piper in her trial – resulting in her arrest),
                             and they re-examine their relationship and deal with their fellow inmates.

• I am looking for a Female Character to play the role of Alex or a character based off of Alex
  • I am wanting to play the role of Piper or a character based off of Piper
  • I am open to original characters from either you or me, please be creative
  • I write about 2-5 paragraphs and search for the same. Quality over Quantity though.
  • I don't mind if you are not a female but wish to play the role of a female
  • If you have original ideas from this series, please share. I may be interested
  • Smut or Plot Driven? I'm more like a 50/50. I can't just make up a reason for sex. Everything has a purpose
  • Check out my O&O, if you have any questions, please address them. My O&O's can be flexible.
  • Just communicate with me.
  • I would like a post at least once a week. I post daily.
  • If you are interested in OTHER characters. I may be interested, convince me or something...
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)