You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

June 24, 2021, 12:35:06 am

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Right of Ownership (Seeking a male character)  (Read 596 times)

Offline BlinkinTopic starter

• Court Jester extraordinaire!
  • Lord
  • Addict
  • I try to be good, but it's such hard work!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Right of Ownership (Seeking a male character)
« on: January 12, 2018, 06:34:10 pm »
Standard Disclaimer:

The gender of the player and the gender of the character bears no relation to the other. If you are male wishing to play a female, a female desiring to play a male or a wolf in sheep's clothing, it makes no difference in my willingness to write or roleplay with you. As long as you are willing to communicate and participate in the process, I'm happy to work with you.

While helping his mother, Karen, to take the last of his recently deceased father's effects from the attic, Brian comes across a thickly padded envelope. Obviously, the large package had fallen behind the stack of boxes some time before and been forgotten. With the printed label, "Records, K. Price" across the front of the package, Brian's curiosity is peaked and he opens the flap to see what's inside.

At first, he's confused as a thick folder slides into his hands, but when his eyes scans the first page, his confusion moves to shock, then disbelief as he reads a lengthy and detailed form that lists Karen Price, his mother, as the property of his father, right down to a document not too dissimilar to a land deed with an alarming description of his mother's body.! Not sure what to think, he confronts her with the documents. To his surprise, Karen confirmed the documents and confides the reasons for her voluntary enslavement to his father. Before he can process the information, she hits him with another whopper... he's inherited her as his own slave... the will that left everything to him... the house... the cars... the bank accounts... included her as well!

My imagining of the concept is a story that follows the young man, Brian, and his newly acquired slave in the form of his mother, Karen, as he begins to understand just what he has and the journey from a young man with a woman who's not only completely submissive to him, but needs him to own her. Will he use her and enjoy her? Will he be cautious and wary about what she'll actually do? Or will the story take A totlally different direction? Only my partner and I will know for sure when the story unfolds. The story will involve incest and potentially more extreme elements, depending on the interest and desires of my partner.

I will be the first to admit that I haven't had a very good record with D/S or M/S storylines in the past; I believe that this is due, at least in part, to partners who want to rush through the discussion phase and into writing the smut. No real time is taken to understand what both of us wanted out of these stories, so they failed as a result. I also have a tendency to want to explore more than the discipline/punishment and sexual aspects of such a relationship and the apparent lack of interest in these important elements to such a story. Again, this is as much my fault as any of my past partners as I haven't pressed back for more pre-play discussion. In this case, I will be asking a lot from a partner by requiring a real and detailed conversation about expectations and interest in all of the facets of a D/S and/or M/S relationship as well as the dynamics of a mother/son incest story. So, if you're interested in talking about a story like this, be prepared to do a lot of talking. I want all of my stories to be successes in both it's duration and enjoyment of the act of writing it. I hope that you do as well.

If you are interested in the idea, or elements of it, please feel free to contact me via PM and I'll be happy to talk about it with you.