Image-based RP (MxF)

Started by Doomsday, September 14, 2009, 02:18:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doomsday

When I saw this, all I could think was "I've got to shop this around E and start a game!"

All of the game details are still undecided, I am hoping to find a partner who enjoys the picture as much as me and is willing to negotiate a great story. Could also be a great one-shot or IMRP.

Combicon

I do love it, saw it, and saved it. :D
I'd love to either roleplay as her, or something of the sort, but ideas are needed.
I'll get thinking!

Doomsday

I've been admittedly very dry on ideas, maybe a combination of the other idea?

OldSchoolGamer

Nice redhead.

It would be a shame if the house next door were bought by some Nigerian men with an eye for pretty girls...men who would watch her through her window, biding their time until they could come over.  Maybe she would end up meeting them, helping clean their house for some extra spending money.  Until they came up with some other "services" for her to perform...

Doomsday

Bump for interest, also willing to do something related to OP over IM. I just found out that the girl pictured is imitating Misty from the Pokemon show >_>

Orochimaru

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on September 15, 2009, 01:07:11 AM
Bump for interest, also willing to do something related to OP over IM. I just found out that the girl pictured is imitating Misty from the Pokemon show >_>

Except you'll never see Misty like THAT.

Doomsday

Surely you've heard of hentai :P

Orochimaru

Quote from: Doomsday Jesus on September 15, 2009, 01:18:44 AM
Surely you've heard of hentai :P

Indeed, but not something I wish to see of her anytime soon.  :P

Doomsday

Boo :P

So are you here to play a game or are you just supplying smarmy remarks?

Orochimaru

Call it a lot of free bumps.  :D

Would love to play, but no good playing women. Plus, I wanna try to see if any female wants to play a METROID rp.

Doomsday

I could play the female lead if the picture interests you enough. Up to you.

Orochimaru

Thanks but no thanks man.  :-)

Doomsday

No problem. If anyone is interested, just give me a hollar.

Combicon

If Misty did look like that throughout the show, I would watch it one hell of a lot more. : D