Looking for someone to RP with

Started by Blaed, October 18, 2009, 11:38:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blaed

Hello, I am new here, and I am trying to fill the time in with a few RPs. If anyone is interested in starting an RP, just reply here with anything you would like to try. I am willing to give anything a shot. But i did not mean anything Adult, i just mean different setting, times, chars, all that stuff, so please, reply with something :)

hakari

I would like to rp. I don't mind if its modern, or fantasy. I can be a human or fantasy creature. I'm  up for anything.

Blaed

Well, we can make it fantasy, because so much more can happy, now what would you like to be?

hakari

Blaed

Alright that is fine. Now do you want it like, in a city setting or woods or something like that? And i think i will be like an elf or something.. i don't know for sure yet.

hakari

Blaed

Alright, do you want something like a great evil is going to kill the woods, and we don't know about it, or something like that? If you have any ideas let me know.

hakari

yes a great evil war would be nice. Like we get caught in between the war and try to survive.

Blaed

Like its a war of good and evil, and we are the 3rd neutral party? And the woods become the battle ground. That sounds good.

hakari

Blaed

alright, i guess i will start then.

Relger was walking through the woods like he did every day. He has been the protector of these woods for many years. He grew up here, and it was his home. Relger was an Wood-elf, and he dressed like one. With all of his clothes made from what the woods gave him. He was told that some people had made camp at the far side of the woods, and he was headed there now to check out what they where doing, and if they would not burn any of his trees, only the branches that have already fallen to the ground.

hakari

Arianna was fluttering through the trees; and came upon a camp, staying hidden in the trees so she wouldn't be noticed. Arianna was a butterfly fairy who was partial new to the wooded area. She dressed in a tie- dyed blue and purple dress with blue slippers and a purple head-band in her wavy black hair. Sitting on a branch and keeping a lookout for any foul play, she spotted someone approaching the campsite.

Blaed

Relger walked into the camp. It was a camp of humans that where already getting ready to start cutting down trees. "What are you doing, humans. You will not harm this forest at all." He looked over them, it looked like they where all wearing the same clothes. There was 8 of them, and they had weapons.

hakari

Flying down to the ground and looking at the camp from behind a tree, arianna seen that the  stranger was an elf. She noticed he was talking to them, looking over at the humans she finally noticed the weapons. Gasping she hoped they wouldn't hurt the precious trees. Moving closer to hear better, she made sure she couldnt be seen.

Blaed

The men got up and started to pull out there sword and just looks at the elf that was standing in front of them. "And who are you to tell the SIN army what to do?" They all started to move closer to Relger. He did not even more at all, he just looked over them. "You humans are an army?" He laughed. "Well, then i must ask you to leave, this forest is not a place for any army of any kind." He just stood there as the men where now only a few feet away from him.

hakari

Hearing about the men being an army; and watching them advance toward the elf, she ran into the campsite afraid that they'd hurt him.

Blaed

He saw the fairy run into the campsite, and he picked her up right away. "What are you doing here, this is not place for you." The men looked a bit shocked to see a fairy, and they backed away a bit. "Now leave this forest or i will have to make you leave." He looked down to the fairy. "I have not seen you around here before, what is your name, and when did you come to my woods?"

hakari

She looked at him and said "I was only tryying to help, and I am Arianna." Looking around and back at him she said "I'm sorry I did not know this was your forest, I've been here about two weeks, and would you put me down."

Blaed

"I am just the protector of his forest, its not really mine. You are welcome to live here, and stay for as long as you want. Just as long as you don't harm the forest, not saying that you would. And i cant..." One of the men rushed to Relger and tried to hit him with the sword he had, but Relger was quick and kicked the man in the belly, making him fall over and struggle to get some air. "Well, as you see, i cant just set you down right now."

hakari

"Thank you for allowing me to stay, I would be safe in the trees though." Looking over at the man that was struggling for breath. She said a little spell and; the other men that had weapons were no weaponless. Looking back at the protector "See I can be of some help."

Blaed

He looked at the men, that where now looking down at there hands where the weapons once where. He laughed and set the fairy down. "Yes i see that you are of some help. I will remember this, if you want to run along now, just find me later and we can talk. Right now i have to get these people to leave."

hakari

Waving to him, she flew off to the river to wash up. Once she got there, she scanned the area to make sure she was alone and not in danger. Slipping out of her dress and slippers, she took a quick wash then got out to dress. Knowing it'd be easier for her to fly home, she decided to walk. Walking around for two hours; and sitting down on a stump to rest her feet, she noticed that it was getting  ,dark. Looking around the area she seen that she was lost. Sighing, she wondered what she would do now.

Blaed

He watched at the fairy left, then he turned to the guys. "Now leave, i have magic too, i just don't like to use it very much. But i will tell you, i can make things disappear other then weapons, things that you will miss, like and arm or your mouth." He smiled and helped the guy up next to him, that was still trying to breath. "Leave, and i will not bother you anymore, stay, and i will get mad." He walked out of the little clearing, and he knew that they would report back to there army, and he would have more people to deal with later. He walked around, looking at all the trees, picking a few barriers and feeding them to a few little new born birds. He walked around until it was just about dark, and he found the fairy from before. "Hello there, what are you doing here, do you have a home in the forest yet?"

hakari

Looking at the protector, she said "I have a place picked out, it's not much at the moment." Laughing, "I'm afraid i'm lost, that's why I'm sitting here." Looking around and shivering, "this is my firsttime i've this far from my home", "Do you think you can help me?

Blaed

He walked over to her and picked her up and put her on his shoulder. "Well, if you can tell me anything about the place you are staying, i think i would be able to lead you home. And you can rest for a while on my shoulder, you look tired and cold." he smiled and then waited for her to say something about the place she lived at.