Symbiote Sisters

Started by Yoda, April 20, 2018, 08:58:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoda

The first year of college is already stressful enough, but for some it’s harder than others, especially when two of the older students can tell your hiding something.

This RP will be about three rouge superheroes who have little respect for rules, and instead only care about defeating the extremely powerful villains that seek to destroy their city. The three would even be marked as villains, since they don’t seem to care how many people they might accidentally hurt. Though the picture is spider-man based, I really want to create a new story that is only inspired by some of the things from the marvel universe.

Characters do not have to be symbiote based, though I do encourage it, instead I want you to create your own character, the only cavoite to this is that they cannot be a normal goody two shoe superhero, they have to have a dark side. Right now, I am going to keep this RP very small with 3 characters, though I might be convinced to make it four, but no more. Right now, the three characters will be one senior, a junior or sophomore, and a freshman. I will be playing the senior, who will be the leader of sorts. The best RPs have engagement from all parties, so feel free to pitch your ideas. For now, I am not going to make one character sheet mandatory, as I want you to create your own character and my sheet might not work for your character as well as you’d like it to, but feel free to copy mine if you’d like.

Kathryn Orave

Name: Kathryn Orave
Alias: Venom
Sexuality: Bisexual
Ability: Her symbiote gives Kathryn super strength, healing, the ability to climb walls, and symbiotic black webs. Kathryn’s symbiote also has a few other minor abilities some of which are the ability to morph into a verity of different shapes and to speak telepathically with Kathryn.   
Personality: Kathryn is quite and calculated. Though she is quite and keeps to herself most of the time, Kathryn knows the importance of having people she can trust in. Knowing no normal human would understand her personal struggles, Kathryn seeks out those like herself that are different, and tends to build just a few strong relationships instead of many fragile ones. 
History:
Born as the only child to a wealthy business man, Kathryn has spent most of her life being the son her father never had, that was until he remarried and had a true hair. Though she tried to hide it Kathryn hated her new brother and his mother, they had stolen her father and she wanted them to pay. In the height of her anger, Kathryn thought about killing them, but when the time came to use the blade she gave up and ran. Broken and scared of herself and what she had thought of doing, Kathryn ran away from her home.

In her darkest hour, when she was wondering aimlessly through the darkness of her own mind the symbiote came to Kathryn. The symbiote spoke to the broken girl and comforted her when no one else could. With her new companion Kathryn returned to her father, where she gave up on her dream of becoming like him and instead started to set out on her own path, the symbiote whispering in her ear guiding her down a road that would turn her into the woman she is today.

It wasn’t until she moved to the big city for college that Kathryn realized the plan the symbiote had for her. At first Kathryn fought alone, but after being defeated and broken too many times to count, she decided to change her strategy. Accepting that she needed help in her fight, Kathryn sought out others like herself, those willing to fight for something bigger than anything they could possibly comprehend. Though her main focus is on what happens after school Kathryn is pursuing a history degree. 

Extra Picture

“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

GunmetalDreamer

Incidentally, do you have your heart set on the alien membrane kind of symbiote for all parties?

I'm considering something a little more Blue Beetle-y in the back of my mind.

Yoda

Quote from: GunmetalDreamer on April 21, 2018, 08:24:24 PM
Incidentally, do you have your heart set on the alien membrane kind of symbiote for all parties?

I'm considering something a little more Blue Beetle-y in the back of my mind.

It's not set in stone. I am not super familiar with Blue Beetle-y, so I would love to hear what you are thinking.

GunmetalDreamer

It’s a very similar kind of pitch.  The Scarab is a kind of alien biomechanical armor with an onboard tactical AI.  Unlike your classic symbiotes, it can’t hide in the blood.  Rather, it stores in a bug-like module on the back where it’s bonded to its user’s spine.  It still extends a protective membrane over the wearer’s body, and can use that malleable nature to manifest weapon systems, mostly bladed implements, but also energy blasts and flight.

I was thinking that the “broader powers, less experience” thing might be properly comic-booky, and having the module there as a permanent fixture increases the likelihood of her seniors figuring out who she is.

Of course, if I move forward I’ll be personalizing things left, right, and center.  That’s just the inspiration I’m working from.

Yoda

As you can tell my idea is a little rough, as I really want to have the other players input their ideas, so I would be down with mixing it up a little. Maybe the bug and symbiotes could have all landed on earth together inside some alien research ship that crashed. Definitely like the concept and I think we can make it work with the rp pretty well. 

Roleplay Frog

*rolls in* wellll seeing as I play a symbiote in another superhero thing anyway and think them great gooey monstrous fun..

So, why is it at college? *chuckles* Just for the lewd potential? Where are we going, like.. directionwise and erotica wise? I mean, I know, I know, you said all open to input, but it's a bit strange three symbiote girls just happen to run into one another, nay? *chuckles*

Yoda

Quote from: Deva on April 24, 2018, 02:23:47 PM
*rolls in* wellll seeing as I play a symbiote in another superhero thing anyway and think them great gooey monstrous fun..

So, why is it at college? *chuckles* Just for the lewd potential? Where are we going, like.. directionwise and erotica wise? I mean, I know, I know, you said all open to input, but it's a bit strange three symbiote girls just happen to run into one another, nay? *chuckles*

Great questions! I choose a collage because it seemed like an nice place fore our characters to cross paths. If were going with all characters having symbiotes, then the symbiotes would have brought them to the city and in turn it would bring them together. Right now the reason the symbiotes chose this city is because of a top secrete government facility that does top secret research on stuff like the symbiotes and other inhuman things. This top secrete research facility could even be connected to the collage.

Story will be the focus of the RP with smut only taking place after the characters truely get to know each other and after they've saved each other's lives a few times. The smut will be light exotic stuff, it might have some symbiotic tentacles and rough play, but nothing non-consensual.

I really liked your questions, so keep them coming :)