Monster Hunter [Recruitment| DnD inspired game]

Started by LeSane, January 18, 2018, 11:03:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

The north represents Respect for nature,
The west represents Prosperity from nature,
The south represents Crafting from nature,
The east represents Life as a community.

The primary goal of the Hunter's Guild is to prevent damage to the monster populations. This is so they can prevent other monsters species from going extinct like many other monster species before now. Due to this the Hunter's Guild keeps tabs on the monster populations in areas and prevent hunters from taking the same quest more than once unless it is necessary to do so. However, if the monster threatens lives, towns, cities, etc. than hunters are allowed to hunt it to prevent its destruction, even if the monster is rare, as long as the beast is at least repelled or slain. The Hunter's Guild is also well-known for preventing poaching. Poaching is illegal to the Hunter's Guild. Poaching can lead to a multitude of punishments but most commonly death at the hand of a Guild Knight or erased from the public without a trace.

The Hunter's Guild unifies and regulates the hunting activities on which many people make their living. The guild aggregates hunting and gathering requests from far and wide, and posts them within their gathering halls and outposts throughout the land for professional hunters to undertake. These "quests" can have many purposes, including defense of citizens or towns, or research into monster anatomy and biology. On certain occasions, for example, an Elder Dragon attack or a sighting of a rare or previously undiscovered monster, the Hunter's Guild itself will issue a hunting request to a specific range of hunters. The guild keeps a comprehensive list of all known monster species and variations and will supply hunters with this information on a regional basis.

Furthermore, the Hunter's Guild is responsible for discovering and determining specific hunting grounds throughout the land. Only when a swath of area is officially within the guild's jurisdiction can it be embarked upon for undertaking quests. Even despite this, the guild will sometimes only allow hunters within a specific city or region to accept particular quests. Finally, the Hunter's Guild is prone to building coliseums and arenas in which controlled hunter vs. monster battles take place. These areas are meant both for training purposes and the entertainment of the public.

What does it take to be a hunter?

To undertake the path of a Hunter, one must first register themselves as an official monster hunter under the Hunter's Guild. Following this, hunters are given a specific measure of personal skill through which the Hunter's Guild can gauge one's ability to undertake varying levels of hunting requests. By this, the guild will assign rankings, often on a number-of-stars basis, to quests listings to ensure that dangerous or difficult quests are only embarked upon by skilled hunters who have proven their aptitude. This is both to ensure the safety of its hunters and to ensure that the request is appropriately completed. If hunters are incredibly skilled, they will sometimes be sent to do secret requests or investigations for extremely dangerous monsters. They will do these quests secretly so it won't cause a panic to the public, so they get a better understanding of said situation because, in some cases it is just a false alarm, and so the Hunter's Guild can come up with the proper actions needed to protect the truth or the public without causing a panic.

There are 16 types of weapons in the Monster Hunter universe, with three of them (MBG, CB, IG) exclusive to the main series, and one (Tonfa) exclusive. Within the game, all will be open for use with little to no restrictions. Weapons are divided into two different classes: melee and ranged. The type of armor worn by hunters (except for headgear) is dependent on these classes, with melee weapons requiring blademaster armor, and ranged weapons requiring gunner armor.

Each weapon causes certain types of damage: cutting, impact, and shot. The weak spots of a monster may vary depending on the kind of injury dealt with it. Cutting damage is notably useful for slicing off the tails of certain beasts, while impact damage can both stun and exhaust most monsters over time with repeated strikes to the head. Shot damage can have a variety of damaging effects on a monster depending on the type of ammo used (e.g., pierce, crag, or slicing).

Most weapons are capable of delivering two or more types of damage, with varying efficiency. For example, the Sword and Shield and Great Sword primarily focus on dealing cutting damage but are also capable of causing impact damage with specific attacks. A few weapons, such as the hammer and long sword, strictly focus on utilizing impact and cutting damage respectively. Below is a link so that you can read each weapons overview. You are not limited to picking one weapon though it is advised that to at least be adept in one.

Sword and Shield • Dual Blades • Great Sword • Long Sword • Hammer • Hunting Horn • Lance • Gunlance • Switch Axe • Charge Blade • Insect Glaive • Tonfa • Light Bowgun • Medium Bowgun • Heavy Bowgun • Bow

Armor is clothing worn by hunters to protect their body against the attacks of monsters. Respectively, Blademaster Armors safeguard against raw while Gunner Armors protects against elemental damage. The Armors will be ordered by rarity in the Monster Hunter series games. This is a list of obtainable Armors on Monster Hunter. Low Ranked are available to start off with at the beginning of the game. If you want a particular armor, please tell me beforehand, and we can hash it out.

When making a character there your character will have stats... Str, Dex, Con, Int, Wis, and Cha each of these will play apart from the game in some way. You'll have to use the dicebot for this and use this  Dice: 4 Sides: 6 Keep:3 doing it correctly should give you something like below. Post them so when the character sheet is up I can give you the rest. You'll have to do this six times.

Test Roll: Scarification rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment:
Result: 5, 2, 3, 2,
Total: 10

Name:

STR:
DEX:
CON:
INT:
WIS:
CHA:

Weapon(s):
Armor(s):
Favored Enemy: Only one type no Variants or Aphex

Personality:
Biography:
Character On's:
Player On's:
Character Off's:
Player Off's:

[float=right][img height=300]https://2static2.fjcdn.com/comments/I+expected+a+different+monster+hunter+_1d7074391339552bff3d68a303faaf64.png[/img][/float]
[table][tr]
[td]
[b]Name[/b]:
[b]Age[/b]:
[b]Weight[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[/td][/tr][/table]
[hr]
[table][tr]
[td]
[b]STR:[/b]
[b]DEX:[/b]
[b]CON:[/b]
[b]INT:[/b]
[b]WIS:[/b]
[b]CHA:[/b]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[hr]
[table][tr]
[td]
[b]Weapon(s):[/b]
[b]Armor(s):[/b]
[b]Favored Enemy:[/b] Only one type no Variants or Aphex
[/td][/tr][/table]
[hr]
[table][tr]
[td]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]
[b]Character On's:[/b]
[b]Player On's:[/b]
[b]Character Off's:[/b]
[b]Player Off's:[/b]
[/td][/tr][/table]
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

LeSane

Place holder

My insanely lucky rolls
Roll Result: Scarification rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Result: 5, 5, 1, 6,
Total: 16

Comment:
Result: 5, 6, 2, 5,

Comment:
Result: 6, 3, 6, 4,

Comment:
Result: 1, 6, 4, 6,

Comment:
Result: 5, 6, 1, 6,
Total: 17

Comment:
Result: 1, 6, 5, 5,
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Divine Tenacity

Hmm... wonder if there is any way I can convince you to let my Hunter eventually come across the Star Knight Hunter set from MH3U.

Eventually...  ::)

This is how Ten Rolls

Roll Result: Midori Sadi rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment:
Result: 1, 1, 6, 3,

Comment:
Result: 3, 2, 2, 5,

Comment:
Result: 4, 4, 3, 2,
Total: 11

Comment:
Result: 2, 5, 2, 5,
Total: 12

Comment:
Result: 1, 3, 4, 6,
Total: 13

Comment:
Result: 3, 6, 2, 3,

Do the rolls count in order, or can I put the results into any stat so long as I keep what the dice gods tell me?
Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

ZameRagues

4 4 2 1 = 10
2 6 4 6 = 16
5 5 1 3 = 13
3 5 6 3 = 14
4 2 3 2 = 9
1 2 2 1 = 5!

Decent rolls aside from the one that is almost as low as I can possibly roll. *Cries a little as thinks of ideas*
I'm curious if the armor skills come into play at all, or if the armors are just for show outside of the light/medium/heavy armor of 5e.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

yuki92

While waiting, here is my result

Well, 2 maximum, not bad.. and i just realized i can use "keep" to keep the highest three automatically.
but, it's not affecting the roll, right?

Gardsorm

I'm shit with dice systems but lesse if I got this right...

Gard rolls

Full Result: Gardsorm rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment:
Result: 4, 4, 1, 6,
Total: 14

Comment:
Result: 5, 3, 1, 5,
Total: 13

Comment:
Result: 2, 4, 2, 6,

Comment:
Result: 2, 6, 2, 4,

Comment:
Result: 2, 3, 2, 3,
Total: 8

Comment:
Result: 2, 1, 1, 4,
Total: 7

And extra stuff for keeping track of for Mr

Extra minor details

Most proficient: Dual Blades
Capable with: Light Bowgun, Hunting Horn, Gunlance, Insect Glaive,
Least capable: Everything else
Starting armor: Bherna or Derring

Gardsorm

Hm, what I did was highlight each of my rolls, copied, and pasted them here to make them easier to read. o=

Mmm, good choice on the hammer though. Gotta get dem KO's for days~ Also seems like it might help to be okay with other weapons; I personally just picked the top 5 things I was good at as of the latest games (Gen mostly), with Dual Blades being highest proficiency.

Also dude hunter for me because I suck at playing ladies. As for armor... Hm, choice between Bherna or Derring to start.

Gardsorm

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 19, 2018, 02:05:20 AM
tbh, i suck with pretty much everything BUT the Hammer... which I'm pretty damn good with, If I do say so myself. I haven't picked up the game for a while now, so I may well suck ass at this point. It's a perishable skill ya know

Pfft, haha, your hunting skills never perish. They just find a nest and sleep for a while until something provokes them. :3 Then it's GG.

I actually still play 4U and Gen alot nowadays between Stories, been thinking of digging out my 3U too for some odd reason. I hate that they keep dropping monsters in later games. :/

I'm also hoping they bring us Cross Generations/XX one if these centuries.

yuki92

And female hunter for me too. Not decided yet but maybe i'll take bow as main weapon.

Gardsorm

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 19, 2018, 02:15:49 AM
Don't hold your breath. IF they ever decide to, the 3ds will be phased out. then there is no way to transfer the data from gen to XX. kinda pointless.

As far as monster drops... I just hope Garuga stays for a looong time. But tbh, Worlds doesn't effect me because the only gaming system I have anymore is my 3ds, and my broke ass isn't buying any new systems anytime soon.

The truth cuts deeper than any Greatsword can ever hope to, ouch. I just can't understand why they didn't bring it, but meh. No sense worrying about it.

Yeaaaaah, I love my rampaging fanfic-pairing monster, especially after Deadeye Garuga in Gen. I also really want Gigginox back. =/

Gardsorm

Jokes on you, Trollynxs, I have Chameleos armor. x: *Juggles his Mega Potions, Traps, and Lifepowders*

Gardsorm

*realizes he didn't bring deodorant* Uhhh... Back in 5! *bails for the base camp*

In seriousness, I better stop here because I can be a complete motorposter if I don't limit myself. x:

ZameRagues

I'm thinkin about using a Greatsword with the Nargacuga armor.
Pure Impulse Plays
Discord - Zame Ragues#8888
Dice Bot - 18627
O/Os

Divine Tenacity

Pretty sure we all have our weapons and armor of chouce all picked out, but let's wait for Les to weigh in before we start picking our gear out.

That being said.

*licks either the LS or SA*

Dibs!

LeSane

You all can have multiple weapons though I recommend having one.

LeSane

So the Character sheets are up and ready to be used. Lemme see what y'all got.

LeSane

Tira you place the image of where the other image I placed there as a placeholder.

LeSane

Alright, that's good. Use the rolls and put them into the stats area.

LeSane

You can put them in any order you want though you can only have 6 of the 8 rolls so yea.

LeSane

Divine Tenacity

Divine Tenacity

I asked Les if I could re-roll and he gave me a green light, so here are the new ones.

Ten's (Slightly Better) Rolls
Comment:
Result: 5, 6, 1, 1,

Comment:
Result: 3, 3, 6, 5,

Comment:
Result: 5, 4, 5, 2,

Comment:
Result: 4, 5, 3, 6,
Total: 15

Comment:
Result: 3, 5, 3, 6,

Comment:
Result: 4, 3, 6, 6,

Anywho, off to the character creation!

Something Extra (Nsfw)

Name: Jihl, Scourge of the Wilds
Height: Five feet, seven inches
Weight: Never ask a lady her weight!

STR: 16
DEX: 14
CON: 15
INT: 14
WIS: 12
CHA: 14

Weapon(s): Iron Katana, Bone Axe (Starting)
Armor(s): Hunter Armor (Starting)
Favored Enemy: Brachydios

Personality: Jihl, Scourge of the Wilds can be what many most commonly know her to be- a serious ditz and cheerful pain in the arse. She's clever, cunning, carefree, focused, and a delight to be around-- on a hunt. When not hunting, she can be a nuisance, playing pranks around the Hunter's village on friend, foe, and elders alike, which has seen her in trouble more often than not. She can't tell you how many time she was punished with cleaning out the latrines! No but seriously, she's a good girl... and an even better Hunter.

What other's don't see is the girl's sometimes crippling doubt. Fearing the monster that took her parent's lives yet feeling a sense of duty to avenge them, Jihl feels though she has the skills to take down the monster, she fears that it won't be enough to stop the deep sense of loss she felt since that day so many years ago. Even so, the Hunter puts on her best face and does what she always wanted to do, hunt monsters until the day she can face the dreaded Elder Wyrm.

Biography: Jihl is an orphan, having lost her parents at a very young age when they went off to fight the Elder Wyrm Teostra. Her aunt-- a gatherer by the name of Wei, took her in but quickly realized just how much Jihl reminded her of her dead older sister with her streak of wildness. Their fights were legendary when Jihl exclaimed she was going to become a hunter, a profession Wei very much despised considering, their screams could be heard from the other side of the village. No matter how much Wei tried to dissuade her, Jihl was determined she was going to be a Hunter in order to take revenge on the monster that killed her parents.

Orientation: Heteroflexible
Character On's: Romance? [Jihl is very virginal and very oblivious to the village boy's attempts at flirting.]
Player On's: O/O's
Character Off's: Scat, snuff, beastiality, feet
Player Off's:  O/O's

IronQuill

Oh sweet honey iced tea, I freaking love MonHun. Mind if I throw my hat in with this?

"Gleaming shell of an outworn lie;  fable of Right divine -
You gained your crown by heritage,
but Blood was the price of mine.
The throne that I won by blood and sweat,
By Crom I will not sell!
For promise of valleys filled with gold, or threat of the Halls of Hell!" - The Road of Kings
My Ideas and Requests

LeSane

Quote from: IronQuill on January 20, 2018, 12:43:00 PM
Oh sweet honey iced tea, I freaking love MonHun. Mind if I throw my hat in with this?
Sure I don't mind it one bit.

Divine Tenacity

Heyyyy anyone else putting up character sheets? So ready to get this game going!!

IronQuill

I’ll have mine up by tonight (PST) hopefully. Probably gonna write up a Lance user in Guardian armor
"Gleaming shell of an outworn lie;  fable of Right divine -
You gained your crown by heritage,
but Blood was the price of mine.
The throne that I won by blood and sweat,
By Crom I will not sell!
For promise of valleys filled with gold, or threat of the Halls of Hell!" - The Road of Kings
My Ideas and Requests

Gardsorm

It's been slow going for me due to being hella distracted but I'm cranking away very slowly. Tonight or tomorrow hopefully, it should be up!

yuki92

Temporary

Character sheet
[img height=300]image soon[img]

Name: Kailey
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 100lbs.

STR: 12
DEX: 18
CON: 9
INT: 13
WIS: 14
CHA: 18

Weapon(s): Hunter Bow (Bow), Bone Scythes(Dual Blades)
Armor(s): Mafumofu Armor (starting)
Favored Enemy: Blango

Personality: Kailey is straightforward person, she seems like a pain in the ass for someone who just know her, but once she is warming up, she will be a nice and fun to be around, except if you can't take on her straightforward opinion.
She is someone who always strive to be the best, practicing, upgrading and tending her weapons. She will do anything to get better. She has a high confidence on her skill, that sometime she take a high risk to show off her skill.

Biography:
Kailey hailed from a nomadic tribe on Furahiya Mountain. As every child on the tribe, she was trained in bow and dual swords by the elder of the village. She was excelled in bow technique and together with one of the boy, became the best hunter among other children. Both of them quickly joined the adult group and went into hunting, either for foods or clothes. Their favorite target was Blango and Bullfango. Naturally, they became a friendly rival, and always competing anytime, from a trivial things like who could eat more or more serious competition, like who could get more hit on the monster, or who could gather more resources. With a rival existence, Kailey keep striving to be the best, and enjoying life as it was. But then, her rival decided to move on and joined the hunter association.

They promised to meet again one day and see who would be better of two. After he was gone, she kept practicing, even surpassing the normal adult on the tribe. One year later, because she wouldn't gain anything anymore from the tribe, she decided to pursue on her rival, became monster hunter and joined the association.

Character On's: Power, she liked someone who is stronger than her. Dominated (receiving end)
Player On's: NC  (O/O)
Character Off's: Weakness. Melancholic person
Player Off's: Excessive blood/gore, scat,watersport

Gardsorm

Lesse if this works...

Name: Jiro
Height: 5'9
Weight: 159lbs

STR: 14
DEX: 13
CON: 8
INT: 12
WIS: 7
CHA: 12

Weapon(s): Petrified Daggers, Bone Shooter
Armor(s): Derring Armor
Favored Enemy: If type, Leviathan. If specific, Mizutsune.

Personality: A patient man, Jiro often finds the limits of his patience and well-meaning tested by both human and monster alike. He considers himself very focused and respectful, even when faced with those who would only show disrespect and other lamentable behaviors. Some say he may simply be a pushover, others call him a ticking Giga Barrel Bomb waiting to explode, but whether any of these theories are true, he isn't sure to tell anyone anytime soon.

He is, however, a lightweight when it comes to alcoholic drinks or foods prepared in certain ways. When times like these arise he can be very jovial and friendly, brave and flirtacious, a far difference from his usual behavior with only minor recollection of his escapades under the influence. He isn't proud of the times this usually happens, and often winds up needing to apologize profusely for any insulting behavior or unfortunate situations that arise from it.
Biography: A resident from the far off Yukumo Village, Jiro is the son of two rather capable hunters. Though while they spent much of their time doing what they did nest, they often left Jiro at home where they felt it was safest. While they weren't wrong, it was rather lonely growing up with only a Poogie for a friend (to its credit, the Poogie was probably the best friend he ever had). Often times he found find himself sneaking out to have his own little grand adventures, or at least to head toward the coastal areas to stop in at Moga. Often times this saw him getting in trouble at the hands of minor creatures like Jaggis or Ludroths, though someone was usually there to bail him out of trouble.

However, watching the Hunters that saved his life only made him want to become one even more, to follow after his parents. Often times they argued with him that it was dangerous business, but ultimately they would relent and told him he could become one when he was old enough. Until then, he applied himself as best as he could in daily life, tending to the Yukumo Farm alongside others, helping to keep the Hot Springs in working order, and visiting the Gathering Hall to gain further information from other hunters and the Attendants. As the years passed and the day of training game, his father taught him in the ways of close combat while his mother guided him through the means of engaging foes at a distance. Like bugs to a net, Jiro caught onto every lesson conceivable by his parents, promising he would try to make them proud to the best of his abilities.

Now is the day he starts his foray into the world beyond, starting by working under the employ of the Hunter's Guild.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Character On's: Flirting, teasing, kissing, rough love,
Player On's: Too many to list
Character Off's: Scat, guro, the usual
Player Off's: Same as character

LeSane

Gard your character works so accepted.
Yuki you need an image and you'll be set.

LeSane

For those that were interested you have until the weekend to get it complete. I'll be starting the game on the 27th so that's four days.

Gardsorm

It depends, usually. Sometimes if excitement is running high, games can get started reasonably quick. Other times it can take a little bit to start yp, either because players take a while or the GM's take their time. It's all completely random, honestly.

yuki92

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 23, 2018, 08:32:47 PM
Does it normally take this long to get group RPs started on E? Not complaining or anything. Just wondering. Some of the other group Rps I've "joined" still haven't stared yet, either.

that depends on the GM and the interest. Sometime it's started quickly, sometime it took a long time, and sometime it never started.
and even after started, sometime people will slowly vanished..

Divine Tenacity

Les likes to keep it to himself, speaking as one of his former co-GMs...

Pretty sure he got something good for us right from the start!

LeSane

So from the silence, I would reckon that all the people who or were interested in the game have spoken and posted up sheets I'll make a Character sheet section and an OOC section. You all can talk amongst yourselves about plotting amongst one another. I am making the first five missions for all of you which can be in any order, as well as a fascinating first encounter.

Hunt well!

Divine Tenacity

EEEEEEE SO EXCITED!!!

I could send out pms if needed to let those who were interested that we are starting soon.

If not then i guess I'll flood the ooc with messages once I fibish refining my character.

Gardsorm

No need to hit me with a PM, I stalk this topic like a Nargacuga hunting. I'm ready anytime, maybe. =p

Divine Tenacity

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 25, 2018, 06:49:22 PM
where's the character sheet thread? My character has been ready to go for a while

Just being polite! Others do have life to attwnd to which makes jt difficult to thrie up somethkng.

Dont want trash thag disguises itself as treasure ne?

LeSane

Character Sheet

Its still under construction so please be mindful of that.

Gardsorm

As much as I wanna play MHW, still no PS4. T_T But damn I can't wait.

Gardsorm

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 27, 2018, 03:26:51 AM
by the time i get around to getting a new gen console, I'm pretty sure that people will already be playing MHWXX. LOL

Seriously, though. I have no plans on spending $250 + on a gaming system. I was totes happy with my 3DS, but it is on its way to becoming obsolete :(

You'd be surprised, I still have an easy time playing MH4U in parties with others. As good as World looks, I expect it'll be popular for quite a while at least. Especially if we can get G rank added in later maybe.

My 3ds is still getting mileage for sure, even though I'm just playing MHStories right now

Gardsorm

Quote from: TerribleTira on January 27, 2018, 03:52:08 AM
the joytsick on mine is starting to get a little problematic. For most games, it doesn't effect it too bad. But in MH, because of the real time combat and necessity to react at a moments notice, it def screws with my capacity to do as well as i could with a proper functioning control. :/

Mine has been problematic since forever. I broke the grip off of it, so now I have to work with the little stick for movement and stuff (which hurts after a while.) >_> But thankfully nothing as bad as unresponsiveness or anything.

LeSane

Sorry everyone. Unfortunate circumstances have me unable to post up until Tuesday. I know I said on the 27th but something came up.

Divine Tenacity

Bet Les is playing MHW right now instead of posting.

Ah well, nothing else to do but wait... and play some MHW myself. :P

LeSane

After some consideration and thinking critically about this for the past couple days I figured that there’s a bunch of things that can be added which would improve, and be a lot more interesting. That being said I’ll have to push it back a bit and would like feedback on things you’d all want as well. I didn’t make this game for my own selfish indulgence rather I did it for other to enjoy. (I would have just made a solo for it.) So, with world out and I played it for about more two-third of its release time (50 +hrs scary right?) So when I get off work I’ll be placing the OOC thread and you all can voice what you’d want added. I know that starting the game would be great, but I would rather see what I can add before trying to start the game only to bring in something new; if that makes any sense. Once again I’d like to apologize for those patiently waiting for this to start. For those who aren't willing to wait just a bit more I full heartedly understand if you've lost interest.

Praxis

Gardsorm

Quote from: Divine Tenacity on January 28, 2018, 04:21:06 PM
Bet Les is playing MHW right now instead of posting.

Ah well, nothing else to do but wait... and play some MHW myself. :P

Quote from: LeSane on January 30, 2018, 11:40:25 AM
So, with world out and I played it for about more two-third of its release time (50 +hrs scary right?)

Hahahaha, nice call, Divine. :3

As for what I'd want or expect, I honestly don't know. I'm at the mercy of RNGesus here since this is my first System game. I've never really been part of them before, so it's hard for me to really think about what I want. D: I haven't given up interest though, just silently waiting. =p Can't really plan all that much without knowing stuff like where we begin and whatnot.

LeSane

There was various ways I was thinking about it while I was fighting in the game. Though each had its complications as it would create unwanted issues.

• The first being everyone was set in a set squad with very little rotation, but that would lead to people being singled out or not having interactions with others that they wanted to. Also the reverse of this dilemma was also the case since too much switching and very little time to know how each character could interact with one another. It was a pain thinking of a way to settle this, but in the end I figured that the easiest way to settle this problem was just set up missions which people could talk about it in the OOC and see if they wanted to take it.
  • As for the dice fumbling the enjoyment. The dice will have a minimum rather than combat. There will be a leveling system which eventually you won't have to worry about it since it will be tied to your gear so hitting something won't be too much of an issue. I have various monsters saved which can be used for fighting though I don't know how quickly you all will blow through all of them.

LeSane

I know a few days ago that I spoke about working on the game more, but I’ll have to put it on hold. Something happened which I can’t really talk about, yet it’s demotivated me to high degree. I’ve withdrew from a few other games. I apologize for those that were interested in the game I’m just not mentally capable at the moment to deal with this at the moment.