Interest check-Tales of Narnia

Started by Verasaille, November 16, 2015, 04:01:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Verasaille

I loved the movie and the books. Would like to have a more adult version. Or even a similar world where we can make up our own monsters and heroes and so forth. Here is a trailer just to entice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lWKj41HZBzM <note - changed from embedded to link - Staff>

Anyone think they can get involved in this or have some ideas to pull it off?
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Asphodel Terrarium

:D I am interested. ??? Would you create a roleplay on this based on the novel's plot or only a similar world but with different plot and characters?

Verasaille

It depends on the interest and what others want.

I must confess I seldom do group rps, because people don't seem to stick to them very well. Just trying to see if anyone is interested for now
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Verasaille

Just to make sure no one is confused. I want a story about adults, in the World of Narnia. The kids are cute, but I like the world that is presented. I think it can be a lot of fun to explore the adults that inhabit this universe.

I will not be using children in any rp that is adult content.

Kadigan

I like the idea..what time period would the people involved be coming from?

Verasaille

I kind of like the Victorian age. I love the costumes and the class structure. But I am open to whatever others seem to like. We could even have a vote.

I certainly need a few more people to do this however. Not getting pushy or anything, I have not had much luck with group games.

Astrofig