GM wanted for Exalted 2.5 DB sandbox

Started by Rook Seidhr, May 20, 2014, 03:15:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeth

Quote from: Riveda on May 27, 2014, 12:38:00 AM
Funny how none of the games I've run were like that…

Well maybe you didn't have a Solar party as PCs? Or the GMs I had missed a critical game mechanic? The few times I actually played GMs had the same complaints/problems. Granted I only been in two Exalted games ever.

Rook Seidhr

Quote from: Zeth on May 27, 2014, 04:23:19 AM
Well maybe you didn't have a Solar party as PCs?
I did, actually.

Quote from: Zeth on May 27, 2014, 04:23:19 AM
Or the GMs I had missed a critical game mechanic?
Or they didn't know how to GM Exalted. Running a game for high-powered PCs means being more reactive than proactive with your plot, and staying ready for curve balls.

Look, if you don't think what I want is possible, that's fine; maybe you're even right. But please take the negativism out of my birthday present thread? Pretty please?

Zeth

My apologies, I just enjoy talking to you about Exalted. I find your opinions insightful and helpful to be honest. But you are right, this is a birthday thread. I'll stop being a negative Nancy.

Hephaestus

If everyone would like me to I could run this game.  Muse has agreed to deputy for me so I have some assistance. I am currently taking care of a friend who recently had a surgery so the first week or two would be slow building. If there are specific things you are wanting Riveda let me know. After all it is your birthday present. :)
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.
~Peter Drucker~

Muse

A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Rook Seidhr

Screw it. Zeth was right, this isn't going to work. My apologies to everyone for the waste of time and hope.

Hephaestus

Just for those seeking entry into this game. After chatting about the directions for this game...I wasnt creatively compatible. It still needs a storyteller. I am not still seeking to join. Wish you guys the best!
Plans are only good intentions unless they immediately degenerate into hard work.
~Peter Drucker~

ebpohmr

Quote from: Riveda on May 30, 2014, 11:39:29 PM
Screw it. Zeth was right, this isn't going to work. My apologies to everyone for the waste of time and hope.

Don't lose hope - somebody will come along. If I wasn't so lashed by RL at the moment, I'd be strongly tempted to GM this. It's a fun concept with a ready group of players. It might take a little more patience to wait it out, but I strongly believe someone will come to run this game for you!