The Centaur's Woods (M seeking F, or M/F/F)

Started by Yandros, May 27, 2014, 04:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yandros

Hello my dear reader, and thank you for taking the time to stop by my little thread here.  I know it is not quite the most developed thing, and certainly could use with a little sprucing up and formatting, but it is mine.  And that is what counts, yes?  Yes, I do believe so.

So now, to the heart of the matter!  I am looking for a new rp or two.  Not looking for a lot, so I will fully admit I am going to be picky here.  Dare I use the word elitist?  Nah, I’m not an asshole like that.  However I am looking for someone that meets a few, slightly narrow guidelines.  And I am imagining right now dear reader your eyes are rolling and either looking for the exit or telling me to get the hell on with it!  So here it is, my guidelines

• Long term.  I am not wanting something short in nature here.  I want the characters to build, to take our time in regards to approaching sex.  While sex will occur, I mean we are on E!  I do not want sex to be the focus.  I want there to be a good story to all of this, and that takes a while to build.
  • OOC communication.  I will want your ideas on the story, on where to take things, and just any thoughts on how to improve it.  Hell, I enjoy just random chatting and talking at times!  Building a friendship helps the rp in my opinion, as it helps to foster open communication.
  • Now this is a tricky one.  I loathe and detest any sort of chat speak, text speak, etc.  Even in OOC chit chat.  So that is something of an instant ‘no’ to me.  Not quite certain why it is such a pet peeve of mine, but it really is.

I tend to post about once a week, sometimes a little more and sometimes a little less.  I would enjoy for someone to be able to match that, or even a little faster than myself.  Of course that being said, if you do post faster than myself?  Please do not prod me too much on my reply.  I promise, I shall get it to you, or I will let you know if I am no longer able to do the rp. 

A Hunting Party
Centaurs were always seen as the perfect mix of beast and human.  While yes, there were other creatures that are stronger, or maybe even smarter; the centaur has the perfect mix of both.  Once broken, they make for farm helpers that can do the tasks of both human and horse.  However, breeding rates for captive centaurs are never enough to keep up with the demand.  So from time to time hunting parties have to go and find new stock to provide for the demand that farmers have.
This could be a man going on a trip to find them, or even having one already in his employ.  It would involve more D/s than any of my other ideas, but I would rather it not be fully non-con.  Maybe at first, but it is one where I want her to end up enjoying the situation.  Or feel free to suggest something in the lines of this?

Lost in the Forest
A man ends up stepping off the beaten path, in a forest that he has only traveled once before.  Soon enough he finds himself completely turned around and lost.  At having to find a place to set up camp, he stumbles across the camp of a centauress.  She invites him in, in order to then lead him out of the forest the next day.  And well, we can figure out where to go from there.

Do please feel free to send me a message, of course.  And I would rather not have anyone post in this thread, so I can keep it clutter-free.

Yandros