New Meat :I [tM seeking M or F]

Started by mulattaFURY, August 09, 2010, 05:40:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mulattaFURY

Hey! I'm a new bitch. Got approved a couple days ago blah blah blah school blah blah blah finals but now I'm here and testing the RP waters of this lovely RP community. ... RP (I guess we do that here)

Okay I have a few stories I want to do, with varying degrees of complexity etc. Once I've figured out how much time I can safely devote to RPing here, I'd even like to try out some group RPs. For now, though, I think I want to start with simpler, faster, and of course sexier. Vent some RP steam. Meet some RP friends. From the look of this post you'd think I was gettin' a nickel every time I said the word "RP."

One of my biggest obstacles so far here has been, uh, gender. I am a female player, but I tend to play male characters, transmale characters, and female characters with a punkish/boyish edge to 'em (read: butch, but not necessarily lesbians). I can play more traditionally-gendered characters and certainly don't have a problem with it, but I was kind of hoping that Elliquiy would be a place to let my muse off the leash, so to speak. I've got a lineup of transmale characters in particular that don't get much play, so I'm going to go out on a limb and post my very most desired RP as my very first wanted thread.

Name: Ryan Donaghue
Height: 6'
Eyes: Green
Hair: Red
Skin: FRECKLES
Orientation: trans/pan/switch/awesome

He says what he wants and does what he likes. As such he's not exactly living the dream, and come to think about it isn't likely to live past forty.

Uh he has tattoos also but I don't ever draw them because I am a lazy excuse for an artist. Not really, I just haven't really finalized on the tattoo designs because... tattoo art isn't really my field of expertise. I should work on that. Anyway.

This character is female-to-male trans. He has had a mastectomy but is pretty much unaltered "downstairs."

He is a sadist and a masochist. He likes fucking as much as getting fucked. He likes men almost as much as women. He has a soft spot for tiny girls with fauxhawks. And short, well-muscled guys with aggressive bedroom tendencies. He's particularly attracted to wo/men with a little color(the darker the better), and secretly wonders if this makes him some kind of creepy sex-racist.

Hobbies include getting FUCKASS WASTED and waking up in strange places. Also, flair bartending.

PLOT IDEA

Basically I want to do a Master/Slave thread since I rarely RP that type of scenario. I think it would work well for Ryan. My evil plan is that he works at a bar where the owner pays protection money to [local crime syndicate]. A late payment and a few misunderstandings lead to violence. Due to whatever funky human trafficking is going on in the area, Ryan is kidnapped because... he's a cute redhead and a notorious asshole so it is the irony of ironies. This puts him in a position to be taken advantage of by someone with influence in [local crime syndicate] OR sold to another character.
Ryan is incredibly mean and definitely not submissive, but there's an easy workaround for that little inconvenience: he takes testosterone injections twice a month, and if he can't get them he will cut a bitch. If he's cornered and that's held over his head, you can bet your ass he'll jump for it.

Kink fiends of any gender are welcome to try their hand at this little ginger fucker. I don't mind a bit of sci-fi or fantasy influence to your character or the plot (the world Ryan was designed for definitely has a thread of the paranormal running through it, though he's not personally involved with anything like that) but I would like the setting to be generally feasible.

To get more of an idea of how this character looks/operates, check out this here meme. It might also amuse you?
http://wingedtwilight.deviantart.com/art/THIS-WAS-MADE-BY-MEN-MEME-156340924

If you're down at all PLEASE PM me. Or respond on this thread or... whatever. If you like my style but not necessarily this character don't despair. There's more to come. :)

GuiltyLight

This isn't -quite- my cup of tea, precisely, but you seem like a wondrously descriptive and elaborate player, so welcome to Elliquiy and I'll be keeping an eye on your threads for the promised future ideas!

mulattaFURY

Sure thing dude :)
I'll probably post a separate thread for my het ideas, and fix this one up to cater to LGBTQ players. Thanks for checkin' me out!