The Heiress of Wharton Hall - looking for a male character

Started by RedEve, September 18, 2017, 01:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedEve

Lyanna Wallace is a 29-year old who is in the process of earning her Phd at Oxford. One day, she receives an official-looking letter that informs her that she is the sole heir of Percival Wharton III. The name is vaguely familiar to her and after some snooping she finds out that the man is her maternal grandmother’s cousin. Through some quirk of fate, she is the man’s only living relative. The letter, which comes from the executor of the man’s will, informs her of the fact that the reading of the will has been arranged to take place at Wharton Hall, the Wharton family estate, which is situated in Essex.

Lyanna arranges to travel to Essex, where she is received by the notary and the Wharton estate caretaker. Besides the Wharton estate itself, which contains a pair of villages on its grounds, Lyanna is to inherit a fortune in money and other assets. There is but one condition: the heir is to live at the ancestral home and take care of its upkeep. Thus Lyanna has no choice but to move in, if she is to receive her full inheritance.

The above sets the stage for this game. What I want to explore in this game is the effects on isolation on a woman who is used to the hustle and bustle of city life, as well as a slight supernatural effect. On the latter subject, this would manifest itself in the fact that Lyanna is ridiculously horny from almost the first moment she arrives at Wharton Hall. This is due to a supernatural effect that lingers around the estate and which has cursed (or blessed depending on their individual point of view) all of the Wharton women.

Initially she will live there just with the caretaker, until she has the time and opportunity to hire a house staff. I see this caretaker as a man in his early forties, who will be the object of her lustful desires, at least initially. Contact me if this game idea interests you.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list