WoW: Cataclysm. Can you wait? o3o

Started by Wolfy, July 03, 2010, 02:18:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

So who still plays WoW? And on what servers? I'm on Earthen Ring. What are your character's names? I'll look you guys up once I know ^^
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

LunarSage

Thunderhorn here... My main is Bjornstayr, a Human Protection Warrior.  He's 77 now and steadily heading toward the cap (finally).

FOR THE ALLIANCE!!!  ;D

▫  A.A  ▫  O.O  ▫  Find & Seek   ▫ 

Zaer Darkwail

Ravenholdt EU here. Horde side. But I may quit in summer when Knigths of Old Republic is launched (got no cash sustain two MMO accounts).

Bayushi

Quote from: Saku on February 10, 2011, 01:59:42 PMSo who still plays WoW? And on what servers? I'm on Earthen Ring. What are your character's names? I'll look you guys up once I know ^^

I play Akiko on Ravenholdt (US-RP/PvP).

Xillen

EU Trollbane, Alliance side.

We got all the non-heroic bosses down, but I missed the kills on Cho'gall and Nefarian...

Saku

So sad that no one is on Earthen Ring ; ; my Human Protection Paladin is 84 almost halfway to 85. So close, too bad no one is on there yet. If anyone is reading this and wants to try out a new server go to Earthen Ring! *laughs*

And I love the achievements and the World Events. They're so much fun!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Saerrael

Quote from: Saku on February 11, 2011, 07:27:22 PM
So sad that no one is on Earthen Ring ; ; my Human Protection Paladin is 84 almost halfway to 85. So close, too bad no one is on there yet. If anyone is reading this and wants to try out a new server go to Earthen Ring! *laughs*

And I love the achievements and the World Events. They're so much fun!

>.>

<.<

So bad no one is on The Sha'tar!

I'm fully equipped to raid on my holy/ shadow priest, and my guild just sucks soooo badly....

Aiden

What we need is cross faction, cross realm, cross language raids.

I'll be MT.

Saerrael

Quote from: Aiden on February 11, 2011, 10:34:40 PM
What we need is cross faction, cross realm, cross language raids.

I'll be MT.

Yes, please!

+ cross continent raiding..?

Aiden

Saerrael

Pockets

I play Alliance on Draenor, I've got two hunters (81 and 85), a Holy/Prot Pally, Shadow/Holy Priest, an Arms/Fury Warrior, and an Ele/Resto Shammy.

Will finish linking the rest later.
08/02 - New A/A Update

Rhedyn

I play Horde on the EU server Twisting Nether (PvP)

I've been dabbling around trying to find an EU RP server to settle on with a new char, though I'm having trouble finding one I want to stick with.