A singular kind of menage a trois (Beast/ D-s/ moderate to heavy shades of NC)

Started by rpgirl85, July 07, 2014, 10:06:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rpgirl85

She was a country girl that grew up in a patriarchal family, a place where her father and brothers took center stage when it came to the affairs of the world, while she, her mother and her sisters had to be content with cooking and other household chores. Her life was all chalked out for her, high school graduation, marrying some local guy, siring his kids and taking care of his household.

But the girl had other plans in her mind, lofty dreams of an existence where she is free to make her own choices. And towards that end, on turning 18, she left home and came to the big city to achieve her ambitions.

Alas, if it was only as easy as they show in the movies. After weeks of struggling, of getting rejected in interviews that were considered to be above her educational status, of her savings on the verge of running out, she finally had to accept the job of a waitress in a small local restaurant.

And this was how she began to spend her days, waiting on tables and sharing a small rundown apartment with some room mates. Still though, she was on her way to achieving her independence, realizing her individuality, but only until the day she met him....

A patron at her restaurant he was, a young man, handsome, charming, intelligent, rich, and at once he swept her off her feet. They began to date, their relationship grew, and within months, she left her run down apartment and moved in with him, inadvertently taking the first step to rescind back in to the girl she had run away from.

------

He was a boy from a broken home, an early death of one parent, abandonment by the other, spending his youth in an abusive foster house had toughened him up for life. He endured it all, and once he had a chance to get out and make something of himself in life, his past ensured that he left no stone unturned in achieving his goals. By the age of 22, he had made himself a fortune, the bleak days far behind him.

But if alone, he would not have been able to make it through. Perhaps he would have severed a vein, or jumped from the top of a building a long time ago. There was one person that was his strength through all of it, his pet dog. No, it would be wrong to label him a dog, he was like a brother to him, in fact more than a brother.

And he promised himself that nothing would weaken their bond, so what if there was a girl about to move in with them, surely she must have no problems treating his brother like she treated him.

------

How I see this roleplay developing?
1.) The boy is obsessed with the idea that his girlfriend must be a girlfriend to his dog, sorry, brother, too.
2.) I am thinking, he will be highly manipulative when it comes to getting what he wants (life having turned him in to a hard nut).
3.) It will of course contain heavy doses of beastiality, but that is only the kink aspect of the scene.
4.) The story aspect is, how the girl has to treat the dog like her second boyfriend. Going out on dates with him, snuggling, cuddling, sweet talks, introducing him to her friends as his boyfriend, the perverse drama in this is endless, and I want this drama to take center stage in the scene, I believe all kind of small plots can be weaved around it. 

Ideal partner:
1.) Moderate post length 2-4 Paras.
2.) Frequent Poster (5-6 posts a week)
3.) Ability to write the highly manipulative, slightly deranged male character, as well as control the actions of the dog.

P.S - I am open to variations of this theme. May be instead of a dog, a girl has to be a girl friend to something else that could create drama and comic situations.