Battle of the Sexes: Round Two (read the RULES before posting)

Started by Oreo, December 10, 2012, 10:12:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella

Breathless Intent

*goes on a tickle bender on Wash* Birthday boys get abuse!

Seress

Stella

Rogue

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Seress

Stella

WashAutumstar

72 tickled by beautiful women on my birthday, not a bad birthday

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

luphawk

current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Breathless Intent

I think he was pretty happy with the 72 he already had, Lup ;)

Seress

Bastet

Joins the gals and tickles Wash, whispering Happy Birthday to him.

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Deamonbane

Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

Rogue

Quote from: Deamonbane on December 13, 2012, 03:32:42 PM
*gives Miss Rogue a hug* Hiya there...

*smiles* Hiya Bane. *kisses cheek* Happy B-day Wash.

Seress

Stella

Rogue

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Rogue