Quitefancy's Roleplay Plot Ideas! [F seeking M characters]

Started by quitefancy, April 16, 2017, 04:22:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

quitefancy

I've been away from E for a while due to school, but I'm hoping to start up a new game or two as a creative outlet!

Please PM me if you're interested, don't post here. I feel like it makes things easier to keep track of.
Be interested in collaboration on a story, where we both have input, ideas and a say in the plot. I love working together to create something sexy, fun and worthwhile!
I don't have a post length requirement but I think it's really important to put thought into what you're writing. Don't post an 8 page post just because, and I don't mind short posts here and there, as long as the story is being furthered!
I'm looking to play opposite male characters, but I really don't mind who plays them.
I like to play on the forums. (:

Let us get to some ideas!

A Little Tease
Our poor girl has just been dumped dramatically, in front of the entire school. Her relationship was the only thing keeping her from being labelled the school slut again, and the dumping stung. As any girl would do, she decided to find a way to make him jealous - find another guy, attractive, but without the same social status as the jerk who dumped her in front of everyone, and carry on with him.

What I would like is a sweet, well meaning kind of guy, maybe a little nerdy. Probably a virgin. She would decide to use him to let off some steam and also rub her absence in her exes face. Their relationship would be one of convenience for her - she is essentially using him as a booty call, maybe even getting him hard then leaving him hanging a few times. This goes on for a while, maybe our boy putting up with it because he's young, horny and wants to lose his virginity. But eventually, he snaps. Our girl calls him up in the middle of the night for some nookie and when she tries to send him home unsatisfied, he decides he's not going to take it anymore.

I think this could go a lot of ways. Maybe he gets really dominant with her and she discovers she enjoys being told what to do. Maybe he forces himself on her, then blackmails her into continuing the relationship. Maybe, maybe, maybe. Lots of potential, but the game MUST have things being turned on their head in some manner or another.

Emancipation
This game would take place in a land where certain castes of the population are enslaved from birth, the men for labor and the women for domestic work and sexual slavery. Think Mereen in Game of Thrones. That's how it is and how it's always been. One way or another, slavery is officially ended in this land and all current slaves are freed without much thought as to how they will survive with no infrastructure to support them. I'm thinking that a group of kind hearted people from the upper caste offer to take former slaves in, to help rehabilitate them. Offer them work, introduction into the free world. I would play a recently freed sex slave, and you would play a kind soul who takes her in. Her life has always been subservience and domination, so she immediately tries to adapt to this free man as her new master. All kinds of directions we could go with this. Perhaps he learns that she can't fully break from her subservience and learns to gently and lovingly dominate her. Maybe he realizes that he's not quite as kindhearted as he thought and he takes the opportunity to avail himself of her pleasures. Lots of potential here.

To Protect a Queendom
This story would involve a lot of deceit, manipulation and dubious consent. Our soon-to-be queen is a young woman learning to rule in a matriarchal society in some vaguely medieval setting, possibly fantasy depending on what we decide to incorporate. Her queendom is vast and very wealthy due to precious stone deposits on their land and a ruler with a head for numbers.Her mother and father have ruled side by side for years, but as her mothers health declines, her last dying wish is to see her oldest daughter, her heir, married to one of the neighboring rulers to secure their queendoms safety in the coming years. Although she is loathe to marry a man from another land that likely won't respect the matriarchy she's grown up in, she can't deny her mother's dying wish.

This is where our male character comes in, a nobleman in a neighbouring land. Perhaps he's a prince but not the oldest of his brothers and thus is shipped off to marry a woman who will always be his superior. I like the idea of him not respecting the rule of a female and being an ass for it. But there's something he has or that his kingdom has, maybe a vast army, that means our queen-to-be must suffer the match and put up with his brutish ways.
There's obviously more we can talk about with this, this is just a vague starting point!

Teacher's Lesson
I'm looking for something with blackmail, forced sex, humiliation and maybe some light torture. My thoughts are as follows. I'm thinking maybe this will work with a student/teacher thing where the student finds something he's able to use against his teacher. She's new to teaching, young and eager to do well at her first ever teaching job. She tries a little too hard to connect with her students, is a little too eager to be cool, but she's loving her job. Until one of her students approaches her after class and shows him some damning video, picture, something he's decided he's going to hold over her head. In exchange for his silence, he gets to make use of her beautiful little body, whenever he wants.

This is something that I would like to be forced, not a situation where she grows to enjoy the interactions or thinks it's sexy. I don't mind if he gets her off occasionally, or even every time. If she has an orgasm despite herself while he toys with or fucks her, that's fine, but she will think of herself as dirty and disgusting afterwards. I would like to play this with our student being forceful and unrelenting - maybe he forces her to blow him in a broom closet in the middle of the day, or rapes her over her desk during lunch. You are welcome to do your worst, as long as she's left standing and able to teach classes.

Maybe after a time he even steps it up a notch and follows her home, raping her in her bedroom or bent over the arm of her couch. The one place she was supposed to feel safe. As you can see, i'm looking for something a little more on the fucked up side here.

Crime Ring
This idea can take place in multiple settings, but the one that initially occurred to me was some kind of crime ring. My character would be a young, uninitiated member of the ring, likely an orphan, whose older brother or relative is a higher up member of the ring. She's largely there to do odd jobs, keep the shop floor clean, make dinner for the guys doing the real dirty work. She wants to get involved in the real business but because she's young and a girl, she's laughed off everytime she asks. One older member in particular is close to her, but is very resistant to her even knowing anything about the goings on of the business and thinks she should be limited solely to cooking and cleaning. This member ends up going away for a time, whether to prison or just doing business across the country.

When he returns, he finds that she has grown up, taught herself the tricks of the trade and is working as an initiated member of the crime ring (boosting cars, smuggling, committing robberies, whatever we decide). Some members of the ring are still suspicious of her abilities, but her position as the younger sister (or cousin or whatever) of a high level member grants her some level of respect. Upon his return, she is put to work directly below him and sexual tension ensues. This is a pretty vague idea I have so if you're interested we can work together to flesh out details!

The Mix Up
This idea involves a mix-up of sorts. My character is a hooker who works with an agency. The agency books for her, sends her to the location and she waits for the john to show up. She's managed to avoid her friends and family finding out about her work so far, but one fateful booking is going to put all of that in jeopardy.

We can decide how exactly we want to do this, but essentially, someone she knows is going to show up at the door of the hotel room. This can be a few different scenarios - maybe her boss at her day job, maybe her professor in school, I'm even open to the idea of her brother showing up at the door. She's humiliated and immediately starts trying to explain herself, but he tells her not to worry - he won't tell anyone, of course not. For a price. This first interaction will be born more of blackmail of course, fuck me or I'll tell everyone what you do for money, and we can decide where we want to take things after. Maybe it's an ongoing blackmail to keep control over her. Maybe he starts falling for her and tries to get her out of the game. There's a lot of ways we can go after, so this one is open to ideas!

Kidnapping
I don't really have a plot idea in mind for this, but I'm thinking it might be fun to do some sort of kidnapping plot. It could be fantasy or historical setting, even modern day. I don't have any concrete plans but just an general inclination towards some kind of kidnapping plot. Sounds fun!

That's all I have right now as actual ideas, but I'm open to suggestions as well! I love anything that involves blackmail, coercion, dubious consent, manipulation, force, age differences, breeding. I'm all over the board! Please hit me up if you feel there's something you're looking for that you think I might be interested in. Can't hurt to ask!
find ecstasy in life;
the mere sense of living is joy enough.

quitefancy

I'm hoping to add another game or two, so I added a new idea and struck out some things that I have a good game going for right now. Please PM me if interested, instead of posting here!
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

Added a new craving, vague though it is.

Looking for a new game or two to add to my roster! Anything slashed through is currently taken, but I could be open to modifications of those plots as well if the idea is interesting enough!
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

Looking for another new game or two!

Things that are struck out aren't completely out of the realm of possibility, but I'm either playing a game with that plot already or I would need someone to have a really good, exciting idea to tempt me!
find ecstasy in life;

quitefancy

Looking for some new games, I'm just getting back into things regularly so I think I'm ready to pick up a few new stories!
find ecstasy in life;