Unobtainable... (M/M - Bon)

Started by Suiko, March 09, 2012, 07:30:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suiko

Everyone has had a simple crush in their lifetime; an attraction that was instant, falling head-over-heels for someone the first time they laid eyes on them. This story would be focused on one such crush in a university setting between two students, and the trouble that comes with it...

Character A is new to the campus; his first day comes and he is, of course, rather nervous about being somewhere completely different. It will also be the first time that he stays away from home for his studies; having paid for a shared dorm room for his period of study.

Character B has been on the grounds for a year already; he is handsome, charming, intelligent and the one that both men and women fawn over. He remains humble through it all however, which only adds to his complete charm and he takes it upon himself to try and guide any new students into the campus life.

The two boys end up being paired in the same dorm, and A instantly feels the pull that everyone feels around B; falling head-over-heels in a matter of days. But B is completely out of his league. People more attractive, more intelligent would do anything for a chance to be with him and so A tries to ignore the attraction, tries to move on with his studies and focus on other things. Its impossible however, and the feelings only continue to build, moreso as they live in the same room... Its only a matter of time before things become too much to bare.

It could be a sudden confession of love, or even a kiss that comes out of nowhere; A looses the battle to ignore how he feels and lets B know of them. B never considered himself gay to begin with, and the suddenness of it all is startling to say the least, and so its then his turn to ignore what happened. He pretends that nothing changed between them; that they're just friends and nothing more... Their positions are reversed, as suddenly B feels rather confused and tries to forget.

Its impossible however; for reasons beyond his understanding, the boy who he's known for barely a month dominates his thoughts; the brief kiss/confession playing on his mind until finally, when they're together in their dorm room, the tension hanging heavily in the air, he breaks the awkward silence:

"Why can't I stop thinking about you?

I'd be happy to play either Character A or B in this story. Its a simple idea, with lots of tension, confusion, and a build-up of emotion. I'd want to bring some kinkier scenes later in the story when they settle into their relationship; bondage, toys... While Character B would likely be the 'top' in the relationship, depending on how A is played, it could easily be a 'switch' scenario (I think I'd prefer that).
The development of the story is open for discussion; B could go on denying anything for a longer period until A snaps again and does something more drastic.
B could throw caution to the winds and decide to simply dive into the relationship and see what happens...

There are a lot of ways this could go... Please PM if you're interested!
- Main M/M Requests -
- Other M/M Prompts -
- A/As -
- O/Os -

- Current Status: Slow, motivation is tough. See my AAs -