Perfect World International

Started by King_Furby, September 29, 2008, 08:22:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

King_Furby

anyone play that game, i was thinking about trying it but i didn't get a good impression of the game from the website.

anyone who plays it care to say a few things about it

Inkidu

Quote from: King_Furby on September 29, 2008, 08:22:48 PM
anyone play that game, i was thinking about trying it but i didn't get a good impression of the game from the website.

anyone who plays it care to say a few things about it
I haven't played much of it, but if you like Chinese mythology and such go ahead. It has three different races with two classes each.
It's pretty and it has better customization options than most you can actually change individual facial features.

There are a lot of equipment slots but I don't know what all of them do, it's pretty standard MMO fair fetch kill quests with camping in between.
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

Destiny Ascension

I'm playing it now. Its pretty good, the graphics are impressive and the gameplay is pretty solid. Not many bugs, pretty smooth.

But right now the big thing is the whole "Embracing" aspect, and why same-genders can't get married and all that, everyones arguing about it. At least everybody I pass XD
"Build courage when courage seems to fail, gain faith when there seems to be little cause for faith, create hope when hope becomes forlorn."
Andraste's flaming sword! I know where babies come from!