Digimon: Blood War (intrest check)

Started by DigitLninja, October 19, 2011, 09:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karasu

Removed, due to vandalism.

DKDBSD

I've got something up so far, they need some work though.

DigitLninja

that's alright, it's better than nothing ^^
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

SinfulAngel

And that is why as soon as you reply to my pm Digitl Mine will be up aswell. I figured since im stalling on taking a nap I may as well post a partial character post! lol

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17
      Active stories ~ 5  Post time frame 1-5 days

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 02:26:01 PM
And that is why as soon as you reply to my pm Digitl Mine will be up aswell. I figured since im stalling on taking a nap I may as well post it! lol

Something tells me I'm looking forward to it.

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 28, 2011, 02:17:52 PM
that's alright, it's better than nothing ^^

Thank ya and I've got more ideas I'm glad I took my time.

SinfulAngel

Yes It would seem you have more confidence in me then I do in myself.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 02:36:18 PM
Yes It would seem you have more confidence in me then I do in myself.

Was that aimed at Digit or me? XD

SinfulAngel

Quote from: DKDBSD on October 28, 2011, 02:35:25 PM
Something tells me I'm looking forward to it.

You. You seem very excited to read it. Or it could be my overly anxious brain playing tricks on me.. It does happen from time to time, lol.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 02:39:41 PM
You. You seem very excited to read it. Or it could be my overly anxious brain playing tricks on me.. It does happen from time to time, lol.

That's because we human's with Digimon are heavily out numbered. Erm looking at your bio I'm now curious how long after series two this rp is set. I thought it was quite a bit after to be honest so Digimon being around is seen as being quite normal.

Also I've added more to Toramon I hope he's balanced.

SinfulAngel

That is probably true... I hadn't thought of a back story much. So I put enough to leave things open to change. As I was going to have her backstory develope more as the rp goes and as I decide.. Im a semi indecisive person and will probably flip flop before finally deciding.

Updated Unicorn 1/24/17

DKDBSD

Quote from: SinfulAngel on October 28, 2011, 03:08:56 PM
That is probably true... I hadn't thought of a back story much. So I put enough to leave things open to change. As I was going to have her backstory develope more as the rp goes and as I decide.. Im a semi indecisive person and will probably flip flop before finally deciding.

Fair enough I've just got to settle on my first characters Digimon now.

Orochimaru

So, I slept almost all day..... I miss two pages..... All I get is talk about PMSing, periods... and some other things I skimmed through.....

Periods: I know only about mood swings. Though, I can handle myself and know how to soothe a woman in such a state. Personal experience. ^_^

Also, digit... My....hideaway thread is coming along....swimmingly. Might I add that I have really out done myself this time. heheheheeee*escalates into maniacal laughing followed by a turn away with epic cape swing, lightning and pitch black storm clouds as he walks away*

Sidenote to sinful about her character... TITS!... That is all.

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

Orochimaru

*clears throat* Though, I am still playing around with the idea of a Gaurdian for the area... Probably not as it might be a bit too...suspicious. Given the nature of the Area. A Sakuyamon/Kuzuhamon.... Though, that's given on what's around the area.... inside the area.... probably would be a different story.

Though, I DO need to ask digit. It would be best to follow the same title you've been giving the other threads, yes?

DigitLninja

yes, Blood War and then the location.
Quotes to Live by:

Orochimaru

Orochimaru

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123093.0

Here you go digital. I would like peoples opinions.... >=3

krakenknight

Added to my character, will flesh out more in RP

Orochimaru

I think we are all set... I am just waiting on digit myself.

Altair1983

I was wondering if their was still room for one more participant?

krakenknight

We still need a Captain for the data squad.

DigitLninja

as am I... wait I am Digit... alright I hope to have this up before the weekend is over but I do have work all weekend long so we'll see what happens.

Quote from: Altair1983 on October 29, 2011, 07:31:45 AM
I was wondering if their was still room for one more participant?

There's always room for an Assassin, welcome brother ^^
Quotes to Live by:

krakenknight

Quote from: DigitLninja on October 29, 2011, 07:33:11 AM
as am I... wait I am Digit... alright I hope to have this up before the weekend is over but I do have work all weekend long so we'll see what happens.

There's always room for an Assassin, welcome brother ^^

No pressure just remember that hell hath no fury like digifans jerked around.

Orochimaru

Yes well, the more he lets me think. the more shit I think of....and I already have over 10 ways to just destroy you all before breakfast! heheheheeee Hahahah HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

krakenknight

Quote from: Orochimaru on October 29, 2011, 07:46:23 AM
Yes well, the more he lets me think. the more shit I think of....and I already have over 10 ways to just destroy you all before breakfast! heheheheeee Hahahah HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!

Then Shunko shall fight you for great justice.