News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wrapped Around Her Finger

Started by DreadD, April 20, 2009, 08:42:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

Two ideas on the block today.

The Front

The Front seems like a rather ordinary strip club from the outside, tackily named, it seemed, for the neon figure showing off her 'front' over the doors.  It is known for its unusually attractive females and relatively cheap services.  Some speak of special services, that if you talk to the right girls, for the right price, they'll go quite a bit further than simply showing off.

What people don't know is that The Front is rather aptly named for an entirely different reason.  Not all of the girls within are human, many of them are succubi that consume the arousal of the men who come to see them.  And those who pursue the further course are more deeply fed upon, and then, frequently, sold into slavery to various other magical beings who find having them around amusing if nothing else.

I think some amusing stories could come of the above >_>  Might just be me.  I'd be more than willing to be the 'GM' controlling the world, events, etc. to a particularly unfortunate young man or some such.

Second idea:

The Contract:

Chased by enemies he does not understand, and forced into a dark 'prison' dimension, a young man finds himself face to face with a young woman, the only human creature that he had met in quite some time traveling through the hellish place.   She offers him a chance, a bargain.  She says that, if he forms a 'contract' with her she can free both of them, and while that much is true, what he does not realize is the contract promises more...  Much more.

As ever, I'm willing to work over details and 'talk shop' with any and all interested parties to hammer out details we all find mutually amusing/beneficial/whatever.

Max

I am interested in the first idea.  Very interested.
"Are you into whips and chains too?"
"No, chainsaws."  (just kidding)

Ons and offs:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4738.new#new