News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

That is just plain low!!!

It's not you, it's me. I need to be with someone who doesn't destroy my shoes.  I didn't think this would be so much to ask, but clearly - it is.  Now you, out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Undeniable Sin

You have so many shoes. Not only did I have to make room for them all, but you wouldn't even let me borrow that one pair. It went perfect with my outfit. So now you can leave the shoes and get out!
   My O/O's       Roleplay Ideas

blue bunny sparkle

I'm leaving the shoes! Can't you see I don't wear any! You never notice me! We're through!

ArtemisHighmore

I am leaving you because you always seem so sad. I am an upbeat person and I feel like our personalities clash.

Sybl

You never see me as I really am. Good bye

Anesa

All these "fractals" (beautiful though complex) are beginning to really trip me out!  I'm sorry, sweetie...gonna have to find me a "non-art" kind of gal...  But I will miss you...

Fractal Setting Tripping on Mozart

MasterMischief

Sybl

I've always thought you were strange, oh I loved it once, then you started shedding. You broke my vacuum sweeper. You are too much. Get out -scram. :P

Jade

I'm breaking up with you because your vacuum doesn't work anymore. And what's a girls worth without a good sucking?
(Wow, even I feel dirty after saying that.)

Sybl

Your potty mouth has been heard for the last time by me. Good bye! When you learn to eat soap, call someone who cares. It isn't me.

Linwood Badr

You're always confusing me, can't you just say things in a simple way? It's over missy!

Sybl

I can't help it I have an accent. Fine. Leave, see if I care. I don't.

Undeniable Sin

You tried to steal my feather last night. Don't you understand it's part of my "tickle me" outfit. Give me my feather back and get out.

boegiboe

Well I'm sorry for having a feather addiction, they're just so soft and feathery... If you can't fulfil my feather fetish then I'm afraid you have to go!

Sybl

I am allergic to feathers. You knew that. I am so out of here. Good bye.

Anesa

I'm allergic (ACHOO!!)...to your...(A..A...ACHOO!) gorgeousness...and....(A...A...ACHOO!!!) ..dang it!  Just leave already, would ya?  ;P

(Colorful sneezes, right?)  :D

Undeniable Sin

Seriously? You can be around hay and horses, but you sneeze all over when I'm around? I'm hurt. Leave, before I cry

abandoneddolly

you cry to  easily, I have to have a case of tissues for you anytime I'm around. I'm done with this

Linwood Badr

Maybe if you were a little more sensitive I could stand you, but you just hurt me all the time. I'm going now.

abandoneddolly

you let a dolly hurt you, you must be pretty easy to hurt then. oh well bye

Undeniable Sin

You seem to take pleasure out of hurting people. Loren never did a thing to you, but  that didn't stop you. We're through, get out.. OW! Don't hurt me.. Please.

DJXTESX

Undeniable Sin, I'm tired of you always wanting to whip my behind every night, this relationship is over, go find someone else to give your whippns to and have a nice day.

Davina

We all have bad cap lock days, but yours well... It simply isn't done.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

ArtemisHighmore

Dear you are a sexy cowgirl but I think you take it too seriously. There needs to be tenderness.... and you need to wear more clothing when dealing with the animals. Until you make those changes, I don't feel that we can be together.

Davina

Honey, have you noticed that you have to carry your saddle... This tells me you can't keep your horse tame so why would I trust you to tame me?
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.