General Character Description

Started by Spuz, March 10, 2006, 09:19:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spuz

Before you stands an anthropomorphic feline.  Golden, tawny fur gleams with white streaks of light as muscle and sinew move beneath, showing a brilliantly shining coat.  His mane was thick and full--a darker brown--with rounded, tufted ears peeking visibly through the top of it.  Though he was large he moved silently atop soft-padded footpaws; a thick tail swayed behind with each step as the tufted end swept across the ground behind.  Appearance-wise everything shone with the strength of a lion and the only article of clothing seemed to be a thick band-of-a-collar around his neck that was more often hidden in his prideful mane than it was visible.

Though he could likely rend any flesh bare without a weapon of any kind his demeanor was not that of a savage.  Instead, he gave quaint smiles and respectful bows to those who passed.

This is my general character.  If you were to pass me IC on the street, this is what you would see.  Feel free to initial any encounters with me via private message--all are welcome.  Don't assume my name is Spuz, though--it is not.  ;)

Elvi

Spuz,
I have put your description in here, as it may generate more interest than in "On Topic"

It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Spuz

Thanks Elvi  :D  It does make more sense.