News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

what are you wearing?

Started by Cherri Tart, September 18, 2007, 04:30:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucinda

plain grey t shirt down to mid thigh
"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

rictanz73

Gray Paris t-shirt, shorts and dark undies - pretty plain at present!!!

Mistress Maro

Wearing my long sleeve Squeeze in Pub shirt and PJ pants.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Lucinda

"She distrusted a moon like that. A full moon could only wane, a new moon could only wax, but a half moon, balancing so precariously between light and dark ... well, it could do anything..."

*Luci's Ons and Offs Post*

*Luci's Apologies and Absences Post*

Beguile's Mistress

Pink and white candy-stripe sleep shirt and little white socks.

Beguile's Mistress

Short black sleeveless sweater dress with turtle neck, silky knit royal blue cardigan, multi-colored scarf, black stockings and heels

sesshomaruartist

Short sleeved ACDC Black Ice Tour black shirt and burgundy track pants.

Mistress Maro

My black shirt with something on the front, I dunno what it is. Knee socks with music notes on them, white tank top, my black,red, and white converses, and and............. jeans. Gah I hate pants.
~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

KCourtney

Black sweater dress, black and grey knee high socks and heels. Oh and glasses today instead of contacts.

BlindEye

Dark blue gym trunks, white socks, and a black t-shirt with a red chaos symbol on the front.  My usual pjs.
"Knowing others is intelligence, knowing yourself is true wisdom.  Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is enlightenment."  Lao Tzu
"I count him braver who overcomes his own desires than him who conquers his enemies; for the hardest victory is over self."  Aristotle
"Whatever you can do or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it.  Begin now."  Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher regard those who think alike than those who think differently."  Friedrich Nietzsche

Sweet Innocence

Black silk boxers, black tank top, black silk robe
There is no such thing as innocence, only degrees of guilt.

Ons and Offs

Mistress Maro

I have my long sleeve shirt on and long socks and..... NO PANTS! Makes the Maro happy. I dun like pants, well I kinda like my pj pants but meh.

Chris Rock

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon business suit with fitted jacket, short pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps

Nico

Talia

Black tank, black Full Tilt sweat shirt, black yoga shorts.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

TheLegionary

white thong.

Reading some of the descriptions makes me wonder about a fashion contest...

Omniferious

Dirty jeans, gray long sleeved shirt and two pairs of socks.

Beguile's Mistress

White cotton sleep shirt with lacy collar and cuffs, white socks

Mistress Maro

Tank top, sports bra, yellow soft pants.

Chris Rock

Daelen

I'm surprised, you're wearing pants *Grins softly*

Official Atlanta Braves Fan t-shirt from the 125th anniversary of MLB, black boxers and white socks.
I've taken the Oath of The Drake for Group RPs!

"This is Life. The struggle is what reminds us to draw breath."

Mistress Maro

So am I. But my dad said I have to have pants on if I want to come out of my room. Lol.

I put some knee high white socks with green spots and skulls on.

Chris Rock

Beguile's Mistress

Pink long-sleeved silk blouse with shawl collar, burgundy pencil skirt, gold chain belt, black tights and black suede pumps

Talia

Red shelf bra tank and black yoga pants
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

KCourtney

Light blue scrubs. :( I hate work!!!!

Miss Arha

Silk PJS - so soft and cosy! Can't find my totes though. :(