The Corrupted (Transgender/Futa small group idea)[Interest check]

Started by Kakihara, April 21, 2013, 02:20:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kakihara

So, I’ve been out of GMing games for a while and I have a hankering to take a few brave souls through an adventure, purely freeform.  It is meant to be fun and enjoyable, for the players at least.  I haven’t seen any Transgender, or Futanari, characters so I was thinking on some ideas and low and behold.

The Corrupted

An ancient evil has awaken in the North.  The Black Passion Valerian has been cast from the heavens but he has had the last laugh.  In his fall, Valerian closed off the heavens from the faithful, leaving the races of the world with only one Passion, one God with power in the realm.

Paladins from the faiths of the races and other holy warriors gather to attack the god and his small force while he is still recovering, before he can fully recover from his fall.  A small group of paladins enter the dark temple where the Passion’s priest do his work.  As they enter the central chamber, they are overwhelmed by a strange power, falling to the floor unconscious. 

When the men away, the find themselves half clothed in robes, their bodies now completely feminine except for one thing.  They still retain their male genitalia.  The Passion has cursed them for their hubris, as well as to make them his tools in this world.

First, let me start by saying, as a GM, I try to adjust my ideas and story to suit my players wants and need.  So, if you don’t want a particular type of encounter or pursue a particular idea, I can adjust the story accordingly.  I’m pretty open and easy going when it comes to GMing.

Now, my idea on the curse is that not only does it change the outwards appearances of the characters, it also increases their libido.  So, while an encounter may start out non consensual, they will start to act with some enthusiasm at some point.  Also, there is the potential while among the regular folks or their allies that they could get so excited that they would force themselves on characters.  An option for players if they want. 

The players would find themselves behind enemy lines having to escape and adventure to find a cure of some kind.  They will encounter orcs, demons and other monstrous and supernatural creatures, no animalistic or furries would be among them.  Again, I can adjust the enemies so characters only get encounters they are comfortable with.  If you don’t want a monster attacking you, it could be a corrupted elf or human or such.  It would obviously involve NC and bondage encounters, though any player preferences would be honored.

So, any interest?  Any thoughts or concerns?

Yukina

Major Major

JamesSureWould

Thorn14

Kakihara

With the story I have in mind, it will only be Futa and Transgender.  No full transformation.  Sorry.

subrob99

Kay Tana

Count me in. Would raping our fallen enemies help lessen the extra libido for a time?

Kakihara

Yes.  My idea on the increase of libido is that while the character would be attacked it would increase until it was pleasurable for them.  Now, if they do not orgasm and are just left there by their attackers, then to get rid of the increased libido, they could rape any defeated enemy.  Or they could find a nice barmaid/bartender and force themselves on them if they are near population or they, outside of being attacked, get excited and their libido increases.

Now as for enemies, other then perhaps some jellies, most enemies will be male as that's just how i usually do most of my Futa stories.  Now, for those who want to also be aggressors on enemies and the civilian population, there will be a potential for male or female depending on the wants of those playing.

There seems to be enough interest so I'll work up a short character sheet for players to fill out and see if we can get things started.

Yukina

Yay, I can't wait :). I would like some females for my futa though.

Yukina

Quote from: Blinkin on April 22, 2013, 06:06:56 PM
Ummm.. *gulp* I hope that by fallen enemies, you mean those who are left alive... Usually, you kill your enemies. ;)

True, that fact slipped my mind for a moment.

Kay Tana

Of course those left alive. It would just be the reverse of being "defeated" and raped.

Kakihara

Here is the character sheet for the game.  Obviously, for the ‘no thanks’ section, if you see it on my O/O page as an off you don’t have to worry about it being in the game so don’t have to list them in that section.”
Name: (your characters name)
Description:  (mainly the description of your character near the beginning though you can also put in what the character ‘did’ look like before the curse.  That’s optional.)
Personality: (How he was and she will start out as)
History:  (Optional for those who want to give a little more info)
Yes Please:  (Creatures and encounters you’d like to see your character in)
No Thanks:  (Creatures or encounters you don’t want to see)
Additional Info: (Anything else you’d like to add)

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns.

Yukina

Name: Namkitu (Male)/Kyomi (Female)
Personality: An upbeat tricker who loves excitement and action
History: You'll need to ask him/her
Yes Please: Anything
No Please: Doesn't matter
Description: The male version is a more masculine version of the female pic.
Female

Kay Tana

WIP

Name: Kay
Description:  Kay hasn't changed much from the curse as he was already slender and just over five feet tall. His bushy, black hair has grown down to his lower back and sometimes obscures his dark brown eyes. While his bust has only grown to a most B cup his cock has grown to almost a foot.
Personality: (How he was and she will start out as)
History:
Yes Please:  Tentacle/Slime monster
No Thanks: Anything with a humongous cock.
Additional Info: (Anything else you’d like to add)

RockSalt

I'm more interested in playing against futa than as one, so this isn't quite my cup of tea, but I'll def keep my eye on this thread I enjoy the concept of corruption and forced transformation =w=