Still the Queen? M lf f bi sub (AU Roman-Middle age tech world)

Started by eiselmann, May 05, 2015, 08:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eiselmann

YOur character is in her twenties married to the King . He has a son (my character) who you have managed to convince the King to send to the far side of the Kingdom , on the surface the idea was for him to get feild experience on the borders with a command, in reality it was to rmove him form his father so that you increase your influence on the kid and ensure that any son you have ultimately becomes King.

Suffice it to say my charatcer does not like your's at all however he does as his father demands .

Then a year into your marriage the King dies in an accident while hunting. The State funeral is delayed until my character returns. His first decision is to decide Your characters fate. TRadition has it that if the King dies the queen is killed so that she may attend her husband in the after life, however their is one exception to that rule....if the New King marries the Old queen, in truth this normally happens and is normally a symbolic marriage in name only  since its invariably a son marrying his mother.

The problem your charatcer has is convincing my character to spare her life and the fact that since they are not blood related the way is open for an actualy marriage .

This would involve mutilple npc's and at least one male on multiple female smut scene. Please no liners , yes there is a lot of smut but looking for story as well. Can see this starting as a dom/sub story progressing towards a slave queen or the other way into a romance.

My character will be younger than yours I'd prefer he be 16 but okay with him being 17-19.

PM if interested

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0