[M/M] LF DM For System Game: Stuck in MMO Plot

Started by Xurtan, April 06, 2015, 07:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Xurtan

Hey there!

Thank you for your interest. As the title explained, I'm looking for a DM to run a single player game for me, as well as a character that would travel with me. I'm looking for a male/male game, although the gender of the writer doesn't matter to me. The overall plot is logging into an MMO, and being sucked into the game world and stuck there. Where it goes from there is anyone's guess. If you've seen Log Horizon or Sword Art Online, think along those lines. The .Hack series is another example.

I generally prefer a good mix of plot and smut. My O&Os are in my signature. I enjoy d/s relationships, and that is something I would like to see in the story. (Not so much in the setting in general, but between our characters. Think YC wearing a collar or mark of ownership, and calling MC 'Master' or similar) 60-70% plot, 40-30% smut is the ratio I would prefer, but I am certainly open for changing that dependent on the story and the writer. Probably not more smut than 50/50, however. Regardless, I do like a fair bit of sex interwoven into the story. 

I tend to write a minimum of two-three paragraphs a post, but will more often than not mirror my partner. If you write seven, I will try to emulate that. I'm not a huge stickler for absolutely perfect grammar and spelling, but I would hope for you to give your best effort. I shall certainly do the same! The details of the world and what the character's are thinking are more important, I feel. I can post daily, sometimes multiple times a day. But I know real life comes up, and I respect that. Just please let me know. Communication is important, and I think a discourse between both writers through PMs should be kept up as the story continues.

Plot details outside of the basic idea can certainly be discussed. There are many ways to spin it, and many possible pieces of drama to pull from. Why are we stuck in the MMO? How? What happens when we 'die'? Are our physical bodies still in the real world? Does the game world change as a result of us being here? The NPCs, or the game rules? What are the consequences of a bunch of adventurers suddenly having tangible influence on the goings on of the world around them? How do the NPCs react, now that they are no longer merely limited to a line of code? The list goes on.

As far as our characters go, that too can go many different ways. Are we old friends used to adventuring together? Is my character new to the game world, and you play his summons? Do we meet in this new and potentially deadly world, deciding to band together? I am certainly open to any ideas you may have. The only specific request I have is that your character has a deep seated need and want to be dominated. Whether they're aware of it or not, reluctant/resistant to the idea or not. Perhaps they are a strong, rough and tumble warrior. A snarky, sarcastic wise-cracking rogue. Anything you can imagine. I myself will probably play a Mage type, more focused on CC and status effects than damage. I can always be convinced otherwise, however.

Merely ideas, but the fine details can be discussed or changed as needed. Races, classes, etc.

I'm open to a variety of systems, and am perfectly fine learning a new one. I'm not a big fan of 3.5, PF, or the older versions of D&D however. Anything else is fine, just let me know and give me time to go through the book(s) if it is one I'm not familiar with. If you have any concerns, questions, or comments, please send me a PM! I don't bite. Well, out of character at least. ;)