Out of the Academy (squidsyd7 and ShadowRaven4d4)

Started by squidsyd7, March 30, 2011, 01:41:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ShadowRaven4d4

"I walked, I live in the suburbs." he said, gesturing the opposite way she lived. "Don't worry about my bank its not ready to break and a meal of your choice is barely going to scratch it." he said with a sly smile. He wasn't cocky, he didn't even consider himself wealthy. He just made enough to pay the bills and other living expenses each month and still have a good chunk to play with. Most of it went to savings but he could afford to eat out when he wanted to.

squidsyd7

She nodded, taking another sip of her drink. "Well then, surprise me! Wherever you want to go." She smiled up at him, finally feeling a bit more hopeful about the events of that evening.

ShadowRaven4d4

Once the two of them finished their drinks Adam took her to a family run Mexican restaurant. "This place is great, they make their own salsa and certain sauces they use on their food." he said with a smirk, he could've brought her someplace more expensive but had a feeling she wasn't really the type to be bought, plus they were under dressed for the "high class" places. The place wasn't too crowded at the moment so they were allowed to seat themselves. They were given chips and salsa to snack on while ordering and waiting for their food. "What do you want to get?" he said, gesturing to the menu.

squidsyd7

Lina looked around the restaurant. It was a cute little place, with authentic Mexican decor and paintings adorning the walls. She took a chip, dipped in the salsa, and took a small bite, scanning the menu. "I could go for a nice, big burrito right now..." she murmured, turning the page of the menu. As she said it, she realized how inappropriate it sounded, and she blushed a little. She quickly decided to change the subject.

"Thank you for taking me out to dinner, it's really nice of you," she said, taking a bite of another chip.