Just getting my Feet wet:) M seeking F for roleplay. Want to Break Me In?

Started by s6xs6x, August 30, 2010, 01:29:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s6xs6x

Hey Everyone, so I just became a member a few days ago and was looking to get my feet wet and my first roleplay on Elliquiy under my belt.  For my first roleplay, not looking for anything over the top as far as subplot, character development, etc. and I would like to complete the scene in a day, or two if possible. (Guess that all depends on how often we interact and respond to one another).   The scene I have in mind is as follows:

One of my favorite scenes is one in which a wife is at home anticipating her husbands arrival any minute now from a week long business trip.  She's taken a nice hot bubble bath and slipped into something extra sexy as a "Welcome Home"suprise for him (use your creative imagination here or possibly find a pic online to share, luv to pic share occasionally when I RP of outfits and things that help set the scene).  As she sits on the couch waiting anxiously and grows a little worried and nervous as the hours past and he still hasn't arrived (could be do to a bad snow storm or some other valid explanation).  Moments later a knock on the door and she rushes energetically to answer, flinging the door open only to stand in shock as its not her Husband, carrying his luggage, but rather a tall stranger under the porch light, shivering a bit.  He tells her that he's just run off the road and needs to call for assistance.  A little banged up, he refuses any thoughts of calling police (maybe he has been drinking or has a record or is wanted), but He asks to borrow the phone instead to call for a tow truck and after a few minutes is told that they are backed up and probably can't offer assistance till the next morning.
(From here the scene could go a multitude of ways....usually the stranger is the seducer....after getting to know you a while, he feeds off what your not getting from your husband, the attention you very much so desire.  Or it could be more of forced/blackmail type of scene as well, with the stranger becoming more dominating as time goes bye. 

If your interested in playing it out, let me know!:)
Equal Parts Temptation & Seduction!:)