Desmond Hatchett

Started by AndyZ, May 24, 2012, 12:18:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Shjade

Why should anything be done? Doesn't sound like anything illegal is going on.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.

Torch

I would be more concerned that this man is knowingly spreading STI's. Considering how sexually active he is, and with so many partners, it is a distinct possibility.

Not telling a sexual partner one is HIV+ is a felony in 27 states, and deliberately infecting a partner with an incurable STI like herpes or HPV is also a criminal offense in several states.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

AndyZ

Fair enough.

I kind of prefer smaller government for things, so I didn't know if anyone would be able to make compelling arguments for things like forcing him to pay more in child support, banning him from having more kids, or what have you.

I just like to see how other people think; it gives me a better perspective on stuff.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Envious

If making poor choices was a crime...

Hoo-boy!

Torch

Quote from: AndyZ on May 29, 2012, 02:57:15 PM
Fair enough.

I kind of prefer smaller government for things, so I didn't know if anyone would be able to make compelling arguments for things like forcing him to pay more in child support,

The man has a minimum wage job. Where is this money going to come from?

Forcing him to pay more in CS is pointless. He can't do it, and likely will never be able to do it. The taxpayers will end up supporting his children.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's