Adventures in Otriea (D&D 5e, Interest check/Recruiting)

Started by mjrbatou, April 17, 2022, 12:45:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjrbatou

I've been working at putting this game up for a while now and think I've got enough to get it started.

The world is Otriea and has 3 major populated continents on it, Epesh, Veulura, and Amilen.

Epesh is the largest of the continents and has come under siege by a seemingly endless number of demons and devils.
- Dominant race is Human.
- Goblins, Hobgoblins, Lizardfolk, and Yuan-ti purebloods are available as player races in addition to the other player handbook races.
- Tieflings and Dragonborn are not available as pc races.
- The starting town is New Sorpigal currently plagued by goblins, bandits, and various creatures.

Veulura is an island south of Epesh dominated by both a human/elf war and a celestial/demon conflict.
- Dominant races are Human and Elf.
- Tabaxi, Triton, Aasimar, Goblin, Hobgoblin, Orc, Lizardfolk, and Yuan-ti purebloods are available PC races.
- Dragonborn are unavailable as a PC race.
- The starting town is located within the Contested Lands, right in the middle of the human/elf conflict.  The threats are primarily humanoids scavenging and looting what they can during the turmoil.

Amilen is the smallest continent dominated by surface drow, but nearly every race is present to some degree.  The primary threat here is an elemental cataclysm that is slowly progressing and could destroy the continent or even the planet.
- Dominant races are Human, Drow, Lizardfolk, Minotaur, and Troll.
- All races available including subraces of trolls, minotaurs, dhampirs...
- The starting city is in Blood Drop, populated by Lizardfolk and besieged by pirates.

Character Creation
- The starting level is intended for 1st with 16, 15, 13, 12, 11, 10 as the starting scores.
- I prefer 'official' races and classes --- the 3pp/5e compatible ones can easily have hidden op tendencies (or blatant in some cases).
- Starting gear for class and backstories.  If custom backstories are used then that character will start with 10g in their pouch.
Optional, but preferred
- Humanoids wear rank collars provided to them when they come of age, they are common magic items that requires attunement to function but do not take up an attunement or neck slot on the character.
  * The colors follow the rainbow with red being the lowest and violet being the highest.  Npcs rarely interact with anyone more than 2 colors difference from their own, some refuse to interact more than 1 color from their own.
- The world is kinkier than normal with clothing and armor favoring more skin exposed among humanoids.  Minor enchantments on armor provide the normal defensive bonuses at no additional cost.
- Characters roll on a curse chart to determine any quirks they may have.  The least number of curses/quirks on a character is 1 randomly rolled or picked (excluding multi curses, lucky, blessed, perfect body, and no curse) from the list.  The most can range from 7-14 depending on what the picks and random rolls are.

Shared Curse Chart, random
1-2 - No Curse
3-5 - Slut, cannot refuse sex of any kind (subject to player preferences)
6-8 - Heat, experience uncontrollable urge to mate 1/month (always fertile)
9-13 - Meat/Pain Slut, crave having a body part harvested/hurt such as breasts or cock.  regenerates after a short rest if seriously hurt.
14-16 - Carnivore, gets sick if you eat anything other than meat.  additional vore option allows you to swallow a creature up to your size 1/week for nourishment
17-19 - Blessed by __, You gain a boon granted by your deity
20-24 - Cursed by __, you must satisfy your deity each day or suffer a punishment.
25-27 - Bound Familiar, another creature has made you into their pet.  they can appear at will and use you in any way they want
28-32 - Race Fetish, uncontrollably aroused when around chosen race (when any sense can detect chosen race, as Ranger favored enemy list)
33-35 - Powerful Orgasms, you cum so strongly you're completely helpless for 1 minute
36-38 - Random Orgasms, you cum without any stimulation 1d20 times each day
39-41 - Nudist, wearing any kind of body covering subjects you to intense heat (con save each hour)
42-44 - Helping Hand, cannot orgasm by yourself another must be stimulating you
45-46 - lucky, increases chances of positive outcomes, reduces bad
47-49 - Unlucky, reduces chance of positive outcomes, increases bad
50-54 - Pheromones, members of a chosen race are uncontrollably aroused in your presence (may choose 1 gender rather than all)
55-56 - Perfect Body, permanent sustenance effect (do not eat, drink, defecate, urinate, etc) and control fertility (sterile to guaranteed conception, 0-100%)
57-59 - Magic Focus, must wear an extra, normally optional item to use magic and supernatural abilities.  Can be a second plug/egg, nipple clamps, cock ring/sheath, etc.
60-62 - Milker, breasts/balls produce enough to make them swell and burst if not milked regularly - or just constantly leak if not emptied more often
63-65 - Increased Libido, sex is so important to your body that it's similar to sleeping (can lead to death if not satisfied daily)
66-68 - Enlarged/Reduced, you have been afflicted by a randomized growth and reduction effect causing you to change size uncontrollably.  You can end up anywhere from Tiny to Huge after sleeping (or trancing if an elf).
69-71 - Pretty face, Empty head, also termed Bimbo/Himbo.  you have disadvantage on intelligence based checks and saves but your body is much more sexually attractive (larger breasts/cock)
72-74 - Nightmares, you dream of things that frighten or make you uncomfortable every night - unless you're an extreme masochist
75-77 - Stretchy, your body is resilient and accommodating to every kind of sexual penetration (including inflation/cumflation)
78-80 - Shared Senses, you forge a sensory link with the last person you had sex with that persists until you have sex with someone else.
Pros - double the fun of having sex, can do things to your partner without risking yourself
81-88 - Gender Curse, roll on the gender table appropriate for your character
89-92 - Dual Curse, roll twice and take both results
93-94 - Player Choice, character chooses 1 curse
95-96 - Dual Player Choice, character chooses 2 curses
97-100 - GM Choice, characters will have their curse(s) chosen by the GM

Female Curse Table
- Spit Muffin, thinking of or actually inserting sharp/pointy objects in your orifices turns you on/gets you off stronger and faster than anything else...it may be the only thing that gets you off
- Size Queen, can only orgasm when stuffed with objects made for creatures larger than yourself
- Cum Addiction, semen is something you cannot live without
- Tasty Milk, whenever you lactate your milk tastes like something else like chocolate, strawberries, honey, etc.  It may have the same consistency as well.
- Broodmother, your gestation time is reduced to 1 hour per month and just 1 drop of sperm impregnates you.
(humans give birth after 9 hours instead of 9 months)
- Litter Bearer, every pregnancy is guaranteed to have multiple children

Male Curse Table
- Enhanced Cum, you cum harder and longer than ever.  you do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times
- Tasty Cum, your ejaculate becomes something appealing to most, like chocolate, honey, or anything else desired.
- Size King, your penis is 1 size larger than normal (length or girth).  your precum allows you to safely fuck females of your size (if girth chosen) or impale smaller females on your cock (if length chosen)
- Freaky Cock, your penis is not normal for your race (horse or tentacle(s) for example)

Futa Curse Table
- Spit Muffin, thinking of or actually inserting sharp/pointy objects in your pussy turns you on/gets you off stronger and faster than anything else...it may be the only thing that gets you off
- Size Queen, can only orgasm when stuffed with objects made for creatures larger than yourself
your penis is 1 size larger than normal (length or girth).  your precum allows you to safely fuck females of your size (if girth chosen) or impale smaller females on your cock (if length chosen)
your cock is also large enough to fuck yourself with and is just thick enough to feel good
- Enhanced Cum, you cum harder and longer than ever.  you do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times
- Delicious Milk, your breast milk and cum taste like something else
- Freaky Cock, your penis is not normal for your race (horse or tentacle(s) for example)
- Broodmother, your gestation time is reduced to 1 hour per month and just 1 drop of sperm impregnates you.
- Litter Bearer, every pregnancy is guaranteed to have multiple children

AndyZ

May I roll on the Futa Curse Table and then decide if I want to play or not?  I know that’s a weird request…
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

mjrbatou

The current list may not be the final one, I'm still thinking of others that can fit or work with the theme.

Also, the random roll is on the shared list first with the second gender roll a possible option - so if there's a specific one you want that would have to be a picked one that only excludes a few.

The minimum number of curses/quirks would be 1, rolled or picked.
The maximum starts with 1 random and 1 picked at level 1, then alternating random roll and selected at every ability score increase level.

AndyZ

Ah, right.  I’ve just had games where I rolled, couldn’t come up with anything fun and interesting as a result, and then had folks upset when I didn’t want to join.  So I got stuck in a game for a while that was just a chore.

But yeah, I’m going to be a little out of it off and on over the next few months (RL stuff) but if I decide to make (it does sound fun) I’ll try to pay closer attention.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Hexed

Lots of options on starting areas. Undecided on which plot point to run?

An interesting selection of curses. And goblins are an option. :)

c0i9z

Opale

Laughing Hyena

Not sure what this could entail but I am definitely going to keep my options open. Was thinking either mage for power perversion, or maybe goblin or hobgoblin skirmisher for males. Ladies could vary from the mage setup or a tiefling cleric. Might be fun. Any concepts from other hopefuls?

Arcanist

Choice is but an Illusion. Consequences are however real.

mjrbatou

By levels 7 and 13 every character will need to participate in promotional quests so they can learn mid and high level class abilities - if the class quest has not been completed by these levels the character will continue to advance, but only gain hit die and proficiency bonuses until their class quest is completed.

Spells will require visiting specialized shops and purchasing tomes of learning.  These tomes are highly complex and are considered a physical representation of the spell's essence in all it's possible forms.  When a wizard, sorcerer, cleric, bard, etc reads one of these tomes they are absorbing part of that spell's essence and personalizing it, like 1 wizard could have a magic missile spell manifest in the form of cylinders while another uses flying daggers - same effect but different visuals.
  *As an extra note, scrolls cannot be used to learn spells.  They are too limited in this form for a caster to fully grasp what the spell is and can accomplish

All classes have to visit trainers to fully gain their next levels with those that focus less on magic spending more time and coin on these training sessions (to keep classes better balanced).

Player Input :
A)  Are there any curses/quirks that I have not already included in some way that anyone would like to see added to 1 or more lists?
B)  Should the maximum curses/quirks be character based or party based (like everyone in Epesh has the maximum but everyone in Amilen only has 1 curse)?

Hexed

Thinking shortstack sorcerer or druid gobbo myself. Leaning more sorcerer than druid at the moment.

Huh. Neat take on learning. Good selection of curses so off my head can't think of more.

AndyZ

Sounds like you’d rather people didn’t roll unless they can guarantee staying in, which I can’t in my current RL situation even if I love my roll, so I’ll just hold off.  Sorry to be a bother.

Arcanist

Would love playing a bard of some sort or rogue. An information gatherer or maybe an assassin.
Female curse table - Healing milk? Cures status effect or hit points. Could work for semen too?

mjrbatou

The curses/quirks are supposed to either penalize the character in some way or cause potentially embarrasing or sexy situations.

Now if the girl was a cleric or someone with healing abilities and chose to have her milk get a honey like taste, texture, and stickiness then she could apply her healing effects to the honey she produces as an action while casting.  This would apply to any alternate edible, not just the honey example.

Laughing Hyena

So how would heat work on a male character? I assume they are always potent with their essence and will normally impregnate a gal.

PS - I feel like there are enough quirks/curses to make characters with. Seems like you covered enough bases with this.

I would keep the curses to individuals and have it be limited to two at maximum except by choice.

pdragon

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 18, 2022, 09:07:22 AM
Player Input :
A)  Are there any curses/quirks that I have not already included in some way that anyone would like to see added to 1 or more lists?
B)  Should the maximum curses/quirks be character based or party based (like everyone in Epesh has the maximum but everyone in Amilen only has 1 curse)?

I'm good with the list of curses and don't really have a strong opinion on the maximum limit or whatever.

I do have a question for the leveling/training system. It's a cool idea from a lore perspective, but is it just supposed to be flavor for us leveling up offscreen/between quests, or are we meant to actually play out these shopping/training trips. Because in a forum game that's gonna translate into weeks if not months of real time posting just to level up.

Request Thread

Opale

On the contrary I think you should limit the nuber of rolls made on curses table, because it can lead to hardly playable characters lol

But I love the lists.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: pdragon on April 18, 2022, 11:34:56 AM
I'm good with the list of curses and don't really have a strong opinion on the maximum limit or whatever.

I do have a question for the leveling/training system. It's a cool idea from a lore perspective, but is it just supposed to be flavor for us leveling up offscreen/between quests, or are we meant to actually play out these shopping/training trips. Because in a forum game that's gonna translate into weeks if not months of real time posting just to level up.

Personally I would see it as the chance to do a one shot short story or montage just to keep it flowing quickly. It could be discussed in private message or in OOC what occurs (maybe with a few dice rolls if needed) then we write it up in IC for readers enjoyment.

pdragon

That sounds a bit more plausible.

Either way I was thinking of a goblin myself, either a
female celestial warlock
or a
futa barbarian

Request Thread

Arcanist

Currently have a female half elven bard on paper. Backstory of a possible spy in training,mLooking at potential curses. Half tempted to get mjrbatou to chose or looking at stretchy or pheromones. A bound familiar could just be as interesting, “her handler/boss”.

Laughing Hyena

I like the celestial goblin warlock but that's my personal bias showing. After two rolls I'm thinking maybe it's best to just pick one since heat on a male is making my head scratch. The other one being cum multiple time without stimulation at random just doesn't feel fun to me. Out of the two I'd pick heat since it would be interesing to make that work as a guy character.

mjrbatou

Quote from: pdragon on April 18, 2022, 11:34:56 AM

The training system is a dowtime based addition, every level up a character qualifies for they have to pay a trainer to get all the abilities that come with the increased level.  This included the empty levels where some classes get nothing other than a hit die.

Casters shopping for spells should only be 3 posts - the player saying they're shopping for new spells, I provide a list of whats available and the costs, then the player spending the gold on any they want.

Males with heat are similar to females, they only get aroused for a few days each month but for those 3 days the urge is nearly irresistible.  The rest of the time is spent ignoring things like pheromones and any race fetishes the other 27 days, but also not being able to perform for those 27 days.

I can make rolls for each potential character, secret or messaged, and each player can decide if they want to pick/roll once for themselves and if they want my result as their second option.  Additional curses may pop up here and there but they'll be removable as if they were under the Bestow Curse spell effect and generally weaker than the starting ones.

c0i9z

Hmm. If goblin is taken, maybe an orc or a tabaxi.

pdragon

Well like 3 other people suggested wanting to do goblins as well, so there's no reason there can't be multiple. Don't let what other people play dictate what you want to do, especially if it's just races.

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Yeah I'm just gonna pick a Male Gender Curse. Seems more simpler

mjrbatou

A couple adjustments.

The miniaturized and enlarged curses were combined into a semi random tiny-huge size changing effect.  It won't suddenly jump from 1 extreme to the other (1 size shift per nap/sleep max) even though that would be funny now and then.

I added a Bimbo/Himbo curse in place of the previously assigned enlarged curse with it's general effect included.

I also adjusted the chance for gender curses and player choice curses, better chance for gender specific curses and reduced chances for 1 or 2 player choices on a random roll (since a randomly rolled player choice allows everything, even the more beneficial 'restricted' curse options).

If you've already rolled for a random curse you can keep the result, roll again, or pick 1-2 that feel good for you.

Laughing Hyena

Thank you Mrjaboutu. I'll roll again. This time I got two curses of my choice.  Based on the choices of others I'm picking a front line class this time. :)

By the way about the collars in your campaign. I assume they are signifying what you are into for other characters but also social status?

Lastly any notable archfey patrons for a warlock? Or am I free to make one up?

Hexed

Random roll is 40 so nudist curse. Pick the stretchy curse and yeah can deal with that.

Just gotta figure which pic to use... the nudist curse helps as most are nsfw. :D

Choice A

Choice B

Choice C

Choice D

Or Choice E

Laughing Hyena

Arcanist

Opale

Hexed

Hah. B it is. Now to get some ducks in a line to figure out the mechanical aspects.

Arcanist

My turn. So I made a bard character who is going to be sort of a spy/courtesan. What does everyone think? Or is it back to the drawing board.
A
B1
B2
C
D
D2

Laughing Hyena

Opale

pdragon

I was thinking that getting to chose 2 free choice curses was a bit boring, so I'll apply my 90 roll to the updated list to get dual random curse

65- Increased Libido

25- Bound Familiar (I'm open to this being one of the party members who owns her, or maybe even tweaked so that she belongs to the group as a whole)

And for my chosen one I'll pick Broodmother

I've decided to go with the
female celestial warlock
, so all her powers combine to make her a breedable healslut.

@Arcanist
I'd go with D, you could build a home between those thighs.

Request Thread

mjrbatou

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 19, 2022, 03:46:39 AM
Thank you Mrjaboutu. I'll roll again. This time I got two curses of my choice.  Based on the choices of others I'm picking a front line class this time. :)

By the way about the collars in your campaign. I assume they are signifying what you are into for other characters but also social status?

Lastly any notable archfey patrons for a warlock? Or am I free to make one up?
You're welcome to make one up.  Veulura is the only continent that would differentiate between courts and such and most of those would still be for flavor.

Quote from: Hexed on April 19, 2022, 07:32:31 AM
Hah. B it is. Now to get some ducks in a line to figure out the mechanical aspects.
Having the Nudist curse means wearing much more than a g-string and pasties gets very uncomfortable as the day progresses, potentially dangerous.  C/D are what most wear when they have that curse.

@pdragon
Since she's a warlock her patron is the one who she's bound to and can/will appear to take payment, most often in the form of sexual favors.  Being a celestial, and able to change gender/genitals, some of those favors will end up with your goblin pregnant for the day.

Laughing Hyena

Alrighty. Thank you very much for that. Was checking for Opale.

Currently making a variant human (PHB) noble background fighter.

pdragon

Sounds good.

Some ideas for my angel patron Lucifel
(all nsfw)
A-B-C-D

Request Thread

c0i9z

At 2022-04-19 11:00:12, c0i9z (uid: 61584) rolls: 1d100 Result: 50

Pheromones. Going to choose goblins, of course. And going with a futa orc.

And another image choice! Some NSFW.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

mjrbatou

Remember, for Race Fetish and Pheromones if one humanoid is chosen then you have to pick a second as well.  You can choose fewer than all genders as well but it is 2 humanoids each time one of those curses is used.

Also, picking another PC race as being the target of or affected by these curses will require 1 or both to make regular saves or be compelled to fornicate with them.  Resistance or immunity to charm effects or compulsions and such are ignored.

c0i9z

Laughing Hyena

c0 - I pick the second one since the orc girl looks so cheerful.

My sheet is all set. Went for a Human Nobles whom loves tournaments, gambling and is short on cash. Which one appeals to you all?

A
B
C

Arcanist

A for pdragon and C for Laughing Hyena.
Nice one c0i9z.

Blinkin

Might there be room for a halfling bard? That's all that i have at the moment, but it's something different for me.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Laughing Hyena

Don't know, not the DM. But I do count five or six right now among us. Out of curiousity, what kind of bard?

Blinkin

Ah, Just saw the request thread this afternoon. already a dime short.

Type of bard? no idea, I was going through the class while making it. Decided to not go with a halfling though. It's a moot point as it seems like you have a lot of interest.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Laughing Hyena

Well there are two goblins, so plenty for a halfling to have fun and it seems like orcs in this game for all the curses, can rut a halfling. One elf and one human.

mjrbatou

I expected a large, sudden interest when I posted.  That's why I have 3 continents with their own overarching main threats.

I am hoping to have 3-5 per game with a semi easy way to add more characters - an adventurers inn for every major town and city.  It's a first thought and probably won't work out during gameplay...

c0i9z

My orc is definitely set up to rut some of our goblins.

Blinkin

h, then I'll offer up a character in the next couple of days. I've settled on a half-elf bard, but not much more than that.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

pdragon

@c0i9z
I'd say 3, with 2 as a runner up

@Laughing Hyena
B and he never takes his helmet off.

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: pdragon on April 19, 2022, 04:24:01 PM
@c0i9z
I'd say 3, with 2 as a runner up

@Laughing Hyena
B and he never takes his helmet off.

Should he be utterly obsessed with goblins as well? Maybe speak a bit crazy?

Hexed

Quote from: Arcanist on April 19, 2022, 07:43:23 AM
My turn. So I made a bard character who is going to be sort of a spy/courtesan. What does everyone think? Or is it back to the drawing board.
A
B1
B2
C
D
D2

C is nice but agree D is very good.

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 19, 2022, 09:07:53 AM
Having the Nudist curse means wearing much more than a g-string and pasties gets very uncomfortable as the day progresses, potentially dangerous.  C/D are what most wear when they have that curse.

Good thing I'm going with a spellcaster that can't use armor then. :)
But that is about what I figured clothing wise for the Nudist curse. Exhibition is fun And the only real places I could see it causing trouble is bad weather (snow is going to suck) or places where clothing is required. (Also took me so long to realize C/D meant the pictures I linked and not some strange piece of clothing I'd never heard of.)

@pdragon
C would get my vote!

@c0i9z
While the second one is rather cheery my favorite of the three would be the first one.
Also Woot rutting! :D

@Laughing Hyena
Gonna be contrary and say A's my favorite.
Goblin slayer is scary! The poor lass ain't done nothing needing her slain for! :)

Blinkin

Does anyone know if 5e has a bladed fan, fighting fan or war fan? what I'm looking for is a collaspable fan that can be used as a weapon. Failing tht, maybe something like... what was it called, a bladed scarf? I want something for style or flahy that isn't a sword and could be usee as a bit of entertainment in a act.

BRW: since I saw a note about custom backgrounds, does that mean that we can use Tasha's?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Laughing Hyena

Joking aside I did had a kinky idea of giving the human a scaled cock sleeve exclusively for pain sluts. Man made and wrapped and tied around his dick. Or at the very least have softer scales that massage the bottoms insides when thrusting. Or as a very lewd accessory to make his dick literally shine like gold.

As for the more legit ideas, the notion that his helmet is damaged so that his visor doesn't work sounds a touch telling about how terrible his tournament appearances have gone.

Good question by the way. I have no idea. Could easily cut and paste daggers for the easy fix. I did this for manacles when I wanted a metal collar.

pdragon

Quote from: Blinkin on April 19, 2022, 05:00:03 PM
Does anyone know if 5e has a bladed fan, fighting fan or war fan? what I'm looking for is a collaspable fan that can be used as a weapon. Failing tht, maybe something like... what was it called, a bladed scarf? I want something for style or flahy that isn't a sword and could be usee as a bit of entertainment in a act.
It doesn't explicitly have those weapons, but 5e straight up tells you to just reskin weapons if you want something exotic. For example a dagger could easily be reskinned as a bladed fan, since it's light, can be thrown, and uses dex (more or less what you'd want from a fan style weapon). Likewise a whip has reach, finesse, and does slashing damage, so it can easily be reskinned into a bladed scarf.

Request Thread

c0i9z

I'd say handaxe, even, since it appropriately does slashing damage.

pdragon

Hmm, if I were to make her a dhampir goblin could cum be her thirst?

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Is there a curse for that? Lemme double check that roll table. None specific  but there are two that might work to that end.

Increased Libido or Cursed by Blank - Maybe you could have the DM detail that your goblin needs the cum of a male to drink.

pdragon

I mean it's not a curse, it's just a feature of the race itself.

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Muse

I have a wizard girl I'd like to play.  Basically a pure caster with cool jeweled bracelets for her arcane focus.  (not at all my usual wizard!) 

Seems like half the intro post is about sex curses.  How much chance will i have to do stuff that isn't sex?  I'm kind of overloaded on that aspect of my RP life right now.  I just want to go to a dungoen and get my top blown off when a fireball hits me.  :p 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

mjrbatou

The sexy parts will be separated so the adventure isn't bogged down with naughty descriptions week after week.

Quote from: pdragon on April 19, 2022, 05:21:31 PM
Hmm, if I were to make her a dhampir goblin could cum be her thirst?
The closest is Cum Addiction but if she were a sexual dhampir then any sexual fluids would work.  She'd have her preferences just like anyone else.

Muse

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 19, 2022, 08:15:28 PM
The sexy parts will be separated so the adventure isn't bogged down with naughty descriptions week after week.

Yay!  Perfect. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Arcanist

So where is everyone thinking of starting? I am currently doing up a little of my backstory

mjrbatou

Epesh is supposed to feature the heroes as survivors from the first town decimated by the invading demons/devils.  After spending a couple years learning their new abilities they are working their way back to their hometown to destroy the portal...

Veulura is more like the traditional D&D party, a group of adventurers come together to participate in a scavenger hunt with the deed to an old keep as the reward.  The adventure will start after winning the game, especially since I know players will try killing the adult dragon on the scavenger hunt island...

Anyways, the party begins just before entering their new home.  As they adventure they can fill their keep with npcs and such.

Amilen starts where the party is trapped on a lizardfolk island while guarding a caravan of goods.  The bridges were pulverized by meteor showers and many parts of the islands have falling rock hazards.

c0i9z

Veulura sounds nice. Base building is always a favourite.

Arcanist

Arcanist

Brief backstory:
Gabrielle was a orphan in one of the orphanages in Veulura. No one knew who her parents were as she was left outside the orphanage while still a babe. She did not cry and did not seem to be hungry at all. Soon, it was found that she did not need any sustenance. As she grew older, she blossomed into a beautiful girl. Unfortunately for her, this garnered a lot of interest from undesirables as the orphanage had many connections with the underworld. In fact, the "owners" of the orphanage were criminals and often auctioned off the orphans into "slavery". Happy at their find, the owners kept Gabrielle out of the "general populace" to keep her "pure" and to start to groom her so she could be sold for more at auction. She was also treated better in general.

When Gabrielle was of age to be auctioned off, she was drugged and soon found herself on the auction block. It was a very unpleasant surprise for her and humilating to say the least. Luckily for her, a Courtesan to the Nobility and an influential spy was in the audience and saw the potential in Gabrielle and purchased her. The Courtesan ran a organisation that gathered information on behalf of the rulers of Veulura or in some cases made their enemies disappear. Gabrielle was then adopted as all the girls were in the organisation and trained in the fine arts of seduction, information gathering, entertainment, combat and magic. With her curse and natural charisma, she would be perfect for the job. She would just have to be careful. Gabrielle also felt an obligation to her benefactor and would do anything for her. Soon, Gabriella found herself in a town, her first assignment to expand the reach of her "adopted mother".

Current Curses: Perfect Body (DM rolled) and Stretchy
Class: Female Half-Elven Bard
Preferred start - Veulura (or Epesh)

Any feedback would be welcome.

Character Sheet
Name: Melissa Mistwinter ; Level: 1
Background: Spy ; Alignment: Neutral Good ;
Race: Half Elf ; Class: Bard
Str: 10 ; Dex: 16 (+3) ; Con: 16 (+1) ; Int: 11 (+0) ; Wis: 14 (+2) ; Cha: 18 (+4)
Saving Throws: Str +0 ; Dex +5 ; Con +1 ; Int + 0 ; Wis + 2 ; Cha +6
AC: 14 ; HD: 1d8 ; hp: 9 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Crossow, Hand, Longsword, Rapier & Shortsword
Tools: Dragonchess set, Hand Drum, Lyre, Viol and Thieve's Tools
Skills: Acrobatics +5 | Deception +6 | Insight +4 | Perception +4 | Performance +6 | Persuasion +6 | Stealth +5
Passive Perception: 14 | Passive Investigation: 10 | Passive Insight: 14
Armor: Light Armor

Languages: Common, Elven, Celestial

Race Features -
Darkvision 60'
Fey Ancestry - Advantage on saving throws from being charmed, and magic can't out you to sleep
Skill Versatility

Bard Features -
Bardic Inspiration - As a bonus action, a creature (other than you) within 60' that can hear you gains an inspiration die (1d6). For 10 min, the creature can add it to one ability check, attack roll or saving throw. This can be added after the roll, but before knowing the outcome. (4 uses/ long rest)

Spell Casting - Spell DC 14| Spell Attack +6
Cantrips:
Prestidigitation
Vicious Mockery

1st level:
Dissonant Whispers
Faerie Fire
Healing Word
Plentiful Orgasms (Hideous Laughter - subject to DM approval for spell variation)

-Feats-
NIL

Inventory: Crowbar, Clothes (Common with hood), Dagger, Corset +1 (Leather Armor), Lyra, Rapier, Scroll Case, Fine Clothes, Ink, Ink Pen, Lamp, Oil, Paper, Perfume, Sealing Wax, Soap, Dragonchess set, Thieve's Tools

Money: 10 gp

-Curses-
Perfect Body - permanent sustenance effect (do not eat, drink, defecate, urinate, etc) and control fertility (sterile to guaranteed conception, 0-100%)
Stretchy, your body is resilient and accommodating to every kind of sexual penetration (including inflation/cumflation)

-Background-
Spy
Spy Contact:You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison to a the spy network.

Personality: I would rather make a new friend than a new enemy
Ideal: I'm loyal to my friends, not to any ideals and everyone else can take a trip down the Styx for all I care
Bond: I'm trying to pay off an old debt (being rescued from the auction block) I owe to a generous benefactor (Lady Eliza)
Flaw: An innocent person is in prison for a crime that I committed. I'm okay with that. (It was part of my assignment)

Blinkin

Well shit. There goes my idea. Back t the drawing board. Just so I donn't step on any more toes, what is everyone else offering?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Arcanist

Muse

I think i heard we were split into 3 different parties?  As opposed to all being in the same party and the same area?  Am I wrong? 

Muse

Farandole Amira: Lawful Good 19yo Human (Variant) Female Wizard (Evoker) 1. 

Two generations ago, Donvan Rinaldi was one of the most celebrated bards in the land.  While tales of his adventuring heroics and breeding of hybrids are probably exaggerated--though not patently false--many elders of the court remember his keyboard performances with tears in their eyes. 

18 years ago, Donovan retired to a temple in a out of the way town with a ginger haired baby girl to raise her and spend his old age glorifying the gods with music. 

That girl's name was Rhapsody Rhinaldi.  She had a happy childhood pursuing higher education and musical greatness at the feet of her father and several of his lovers who took a hand in her care.  (She frequently had several mothers at once, but none of them ever gave her a sister or brother and the legendary products of her father's virile youth never appeared.) 

At the age of 13, a band of (demons?) sacked the town and raised the temple to the ground.  Rhapsody only survived because her father sent her away with a spell of teleportation. 

Determined to start a new life she traveled to the capitol.  There, under the name Farendole Amira, she worked hard as a musician and sometimes manual laborer to put herself through wizarding college.  Though she could have surrendered her virginity for a princely sum, she refused to risk pregnancy interfering with her ambition to become an arcmage.  Upon graduating at the age of 19, she was given four beautiful focusing bracelets by her professors and began to travel the world to put her magic to the test! 

Blinkin

Quote from: Arcanist on April 19, 2022, 11:06:10 PM
Could be more than 1 bard

True. As I understand things, there is going to be more than one party.

My concern is that there will be two very, very simular bards. Two female Half-elf bards who were going to be either orphans, or institutionalized  as children with almost certainly similar abilities and probably spells when it's said and done.

I'm revamping my bard to, I hope,keep the two from confusing things or becoming redundant in some way.

I tend, somehow, to create characters that end up not having very much to do because everyone else can do the same things and want to do those things themselves. I just don't want to create another character that will have very little to do and/or be redundant. If any of that makes sense?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Laughing Hyena

Veulura? Who said anything about facing the dragon? All I'd do is switch to turn based mode enter the cavern, pick up the goods switch to real time and run back the way I came. Emerald Island has nothing on me.

In short, I recognized that reference.

Blinkin

WHIP...

Name: Tari Gravante
Class: Bard
Level: 1st
HP: 10
AC: 14
Notable Skills:

Notable Skills: Acrobatics, Deception, Persuation, Sleight of Hand, Stealth, Thieve Tools.

Backstory:

Although Tari has always been a little free with both her affections and the definition of ‘legal,’ Her formative years may be the cause of many of her quirky behaviors.

To say that her early life was difficult might be aptly compared to saying Mead is sweet. Brought into the unsuspecting world in the back room of a bordello by little more than a child herself, Tari’s life began  with little in the way of advantage; no girl should ever be born, much less raised in a whore house! This, however may explain why she is often considered free with her affections.

It didn’t take very long to realize that Tari would be an exceptionally beautiful girl, while her mother may have been turing tricks, As soon as Tari was old enough to run, she smuggled a not insignificant amounts of smaller, valuable items for the whore house’s other business; the acquisition of valuable trinkets… she was a pretty good pick pocket as well. At least until she got caught trying to steal from an old bard.

Rather than have her arrested and possibly hung, he saw something in the beautiful young woman and took her under his wing… for a lot of sex, he taught her a trade that would lead her to the most unexpected locations.

A few years later, her benefactor unleashed her onto an unsuspecting world as a bard of no little skill.

I'm not sure how, or if any magic items beyond a collar is being handled, so some things may need to be updated.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

pdragon

Mother Yati
Name: Yati Jacht
Class: Warlock (Celestial)
Race: Goblin ('Dhampir')

Group: Epesh or Veulura

Curses: Increased Libido, Bound Familiar, Broodmother

Backstory: Yati hails from Epesh, born and raised in a humble farming town that supplied one of the larger cities. Her parents were reformed goblin raiders turned farm hands, who worked hard to establish themselves as part of the community. They managed to get by well enough, until the demon horde came knocking at their doors.

With but a handful of guards to their name, her town was barely a pit stop for the pillaging devils, and all were either slaughtered or enslaved. Yati managed to escape the initial attack, but when a patrol of demons found her hiding in the forest it seemed to be the end for her. That was when her savior arrived, Lucifel, angel of 'love'. The celestial being offered to save her from the demons, and bestow her with great power, and Yati agreed without a thought.

However this power came with a price. Her patron was an angel of love, and there was no greater love than that of a mother, and the young goblin would become a living symbol of that love. Yati was to become the Heaven's Sow, the Mother of Angels, the Divine Broodmare. Her body was warped by Lucifel's divine magics, turning her into a perfect breeding vessel, making her capable of bearing countless children. To ensure she fulfilled her divine purpose, the angel also "blessed" her with an innate need for seed. Sex and cum are now as food and water to her, she literally needs them to survive, and thus cannot stray from her duty as a breeder.

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

c0i9z

Name: Kaysha
Class: Fighter
Race: Orc

Group: Veulura by preference, but not particular on it.

Curse: Pheromone (Goblins and elves)

Backstory: Kaysha, the Great Kaysha was born... somewhere, some far away orc tribe that she hardly even remembers anymore and very much no longer cares for. More important is what happened after she left it, lured away by  the promises of a recruiter for a gladiatorial circuit. And, perhaps surprising for that sort of story, the promises were actually fulfilled. Years, she passed a a gladiator, learning the craft and indulging in all that was good to an orc like herself. Fights! Men and women of all races! Food and drink plenty! Of course, she didn't make much in terms of actual coin, and she was very likely being taken advantage of in that regards, but she hardly cared as she passed carefree, orcish days. That was, until one of her many lovers, quite unfairly, to Kaysha's mind, took jealous offence at Kaysha's propensity for bedding any and all she took a fancy to and cursed her with... well, Kaysha hardly considered it to be a curse, to make every plump goblin and naughty elf in her vicinity wildly lustful towards her. It did, however, cause quite a stir during her next match, where, halfway through the bout, the grounds were suddenly rushed by a large portion of the audience. The resulting orgy, while Kaysha considered it to be a marked improvement over their regular show, became enough of a scandal, once most of the participants came to their senses, to drive Kaysha our of the circuit. A setback, to be sure, but one she took in stride as she set out to find for herself a new place where she could partake in all that was good and orcish.

Character Sheet

Name: Kaysha; Level: 1
Background: Gladiator; Alignment: Chaotic Neutral;
Race: Orc ; Class: Fighter
Str: 18 ; Dex: 13 ; Con: 16 ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 11 ; Cha: 12
AC: 17 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 13 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Martial
Tools: Disguise Kit, Drum
Skills: Acrobatics, Performance, Athletics, Perception, Survival, Animal Handling
Armor: All Armor, Shields

Languages: Common, Orc

Inventory: Chain Mail, Greataxe, Halberd, Trident, Light Crossbow, 20 bolts, Explorer's pack, costume,

Money:
15g

-Racial Traits-
Darkvision. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
Aggressive. As a bonus action, you can move up to your speed toward an enemy of your choice that you can see or hear. You must end this move closer to the enemy than you started.
Powerful Build. You count as one size larger when determining your carrying capacity and the weight you can push, drag, or lift.

Ability Score Increase: Str (+2) and Constitution (+1)
Skill: Gains proficiency in Survival, Animal Handling

-Class Features-

Fighting Style: Defense (+1 to AC)
Second Wind: Use a Bonus Action to Regain (1d10+Fighter Level) worth of hit points. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.
Action Surge: Can take another action on top of your regular action and possible bonus action. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.

-Background-

Gladiator

Entertainer Routines: Gladiator, actor, tumbler

By Popular Demand: You can always find a place to perform, usually in an inn or tavern but possibly with a circus, at a theater, or even in a noble's court. At such a place, you receive free lodging and food of a modest or comfortable standard (depending on the quality of the establishment), as long as you perform each night. In addition, your performance makes you something of a local figure. When strangers recognize you in a town where you have performed, they typically take a liking to you.

Personality: I'm a hopeless romantic, always searching for that "special someone."
Ideal: The world is in need of new ideas and bold action.
Bond: I idolize a hero of the old tales and measure my deeds against that person's.
Flaw: A scandal prevents me from ever going home again. That kind of trouble seems to follow me around.

Laughing Hyena

Aldrich of Gunn ; Chaotic Good ; 20 year old Human (Variant) ; Male Fighter

Born of a union between Veulura and Epesh nobility, Aldrich is the son of the longstanding champion Alwin of Gunn and a fellow longtime champion Valeria of Moonglow. Both were knights of the respective realms and each competed time and again in jousts and melee tourneys.

Facing one another in the arena on horse back and on foot, their bouts were back and forth with the bitter rivals representing the two kingdoms and feverish fans. For those of noble blood it was a chance to increase their wealth and for royalty it was a chance to gain face. This culminated in climatic fashion in a duel with swords with the victor claiming the other as spoils of battle. But when both veteran heroes stripped off parts of their armor and vigorously settled their feud not with steel but with vigor, it derailed the war via champions.

Copulation within the public eye lead to thunderous applause and political complications as neither nation truly upped the other. None the less the two champions married away from prying eyes and shortly after they had their firstborn son. His youth was spent enjoying thr stories of his parents and in lster years going to see other tournaments. This was where he picked up a vice for gambling and for succulent flesh when he came of age. However it was time to follow in his parents footsteps.

Much like his father and mother he had a talent for melee. Unfortunately he was still young and untested in the rigors of combat. Betting on himself left him without his horse, and his lance and sword were sold to give himself some emergency funding. Looking for a new line of work to restore his funds and get back into the tournaments, he seeks adventure.

Character Sheet
Name: Aldrich of Gunn ; Level: 1
Background: Noble ; Alignment: Chaotic Good ;
Race: V. Human ; Class: Fighter
Str: 16 ; Dex: 14 (13) ; Con: 16 (15) ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 11 ; Cha: 12
AC: 17 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 13 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Tools: Dragon Tiles (Gaming Set)
Skills: Animal Handling, Athletics, History, Persuasion, Perception

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin

-Feats-

Polearm Master: Can use Bonus Action when attacking with a glaive, halberd, pike or quarterstaff to attack with the opposite end of the weapon. It deals 1d4 blunt damage on hit. Other creatures provoke an attack of opportunity when they enter your weapons reach.

Inventory: Chain Mail, Shield, Pike, Handaxe (2), Explorer's Pack, Fine Clothes, Candle, Dragon Tiles Set, Dice Set, Signet Ring, Scroll of Pedigree, Manacles and Collar (Basically 2 Manacles), Scroll Case, Soap, Silk Rope (50ft), Purse (25 gp)

Money: 7 gp, 4 sp, 7 cp

-Curses-

- Size King [Girth]: Your penis is 1 size larger than normal (length or girth). Your precum allows you to safely fuck females of your size (if girth chosen) or impale smaller females on your cock (if length chosen)

- Enhanced Cum, you cum harder and longer than ever. You do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times

-Racial Traits-

Ability Score Increase: Dexterity (+1) and Constitution (+1)
Skill: Gains proficiency in Animal Handling
Feat: You gain the Polearm Master feat

-Class Features-

Fighting Style: Defense (+1 to AC)
Second Wind: Use a Bonus Action to Regain (1d10+Fighter Level) worth of hit points. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.
Action Surge: Can take another action on top of your regular action and possible bonus action. Must take a short or long rest to use this ability again.

-Background-

Noble

Position of Privilege: You are welcome in high society, and people assume you have the right to be where you are. Common folk make every effort to accommodate you and avoid your displeasure. You can secure an audience with a local noble if you need to.

Personality: Despite my noble birth, I do not place myself above other folk. We all have the same blood.
Ideal: I must prove rlthat I can handle myself without the coddling of my family.
Bond: The common folk must see me as a hero to the people.
Flaw: I have an Insatiable Desire to Carnal Pleasures

Arcanist

Chulanowa

Is there still space in this? And if so, must the curse be randomly chosen? (And if so, could I reroll a 9-13? Bleck)

Hexed

Three starting areas so potentially lots of space to go Chulanowa!

Should have my stuff up sometime after work today hopefully. But couple questions. :D

How does multiclassing work with the trainers? And for that matter since it seems optional is multiclassing even allowed?

Also with trainers and purchasable magic books are casters able to swap their spells known easier or still have to wait for level ups to swap?

The collars. As magic items what do they even do? Is the magic just to prove they're authentic?

And speaking of collars what does a red collar mean beyond a lot of folk probably won't even bother talking to one wearing it?

mjrbatou

Quote from: Hexed on April 21, 2022, 06:06:57 AM
Three starting areas so potentially lots of space to go Chulanowa!

Should have my stuff up sometime after work today hopefully. But couple questions. :D

How does multiclassing work with the trainers? And for that matter since it seems optional is multiclassing even allowed?

Also with trainers and purchasable magic books are casters able to swap their spells known easier or still have to wait for level ups to swap?

The collars. As magic items what do they even do? Is the magic just to prove they're authentic?

And speaking of collars what does a red collar mean beyond a lot of folk probably won't even bother talking to one wearing it?
Multiclassing is like specialized training sessions to maintain what a character knows while teaching them something both new and different.  The price is based more on character level than any given level in a class.  Multiclassing into or out of a casting class will adjust the training costs since the caster has to purchase their spells rather than learn them for free.

Bards, Sorcerers, and Warlocks still have a maximum number of spells known.  Every time they read a new spell book to learn a new spell they're either filling an empty spell known slot, or they are replacing an already known spell to make room for the new one.
Every caster that prepares their spells each day can learn as many as they wish, they just won't be able to reread a spell book for a spell they already know and they can't prepare more for the day than they could normally.

After some extra thought, the collars were more for games that had an existing/stronger slaver guild.  The magic was so they'd be attunable to the wearer and leave them collarless if it were ever lost or stolen.
While collarless an adult would legally be considered a wild animal free to capture and do whatever with...but I'm not so sure that works here.  Let's ignore the collars for this world.

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 20, 2022, 06:25:10 AM
Veulura? Who said anything about facing the dragon? All I'd do is switch to turn based mode enter the cavern, pick up the goods switch to real time and run back the way I came. Emerald Island has nothing on me.

In short, I recognized that reference.
I kill the dragon 100% of the time, thankfully it's not using true D&D rules.

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 21, 2022, 02:18:47 AM
Is there still space in this? And if so, must the curse be randomly chosen? (And if so, could I reroll a 9-13? Bleck)
Just add whatever you want to your character, just remember that any you pick during creation are permanent.  No level of remove curse, dispel magic, or anything else will remove it.

Blinkin

One more try at asking a question.

I must be missing something, or it just hasn't been asked, but how do you determine the price for a new spell, training cost and process of leveling? I tend to get caught up in the little things before I actually need to know the answers.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Blinkin on April 21, 2022, 12:23:28 PM
One more try at asking a question.

I must be missing something, or it just hasn't been asked, but how do you determine the price for a new spell, training cost and process of leveling? I tend to get caught up in the little things before I actually need to know the answers.
The shop tier determines availability of spells, better spells are in more dangerous locations, but the actual spells available at any given time will be semi randomized.  The costs grow pretty quickly for purchasing spells but the spell books can be found as treasure as well, then read or sold.

Leveling up will take 8 game days per session (during a single montage post) and will cost a character about 250,000 gold to reach level 20.  Casters will have their leveling costs reduced to about 40%, 100,000 gold, so they can purchase their spells, with the exception of legendary 9th level spells that will have to be found from quests themselves.  I know that is a lot of gold but fewer items should be purchased so estimated wealth by level should be able to handle that, if not then it's easy to add more loot to compensate.

Blinkin

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Hexed

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 21, 2022, 11:22:33 AM
Multiclassing is like specialized training sessions to maintain what a character knows while teaching them something both new and different.  The price is based more on character level than any given level in a class.  Multiclassing into or out of a casting class will adjust the training costs since the caster has to purchase their spells rather than learn them for free.

Bards, Sorcerers, and Warlocks still have a maximum number of spells known.  Every time they read a new spell book to learn a new spell they're either filling an empty spell known slot, or they are replacing an already known spell to make room for the new one.
Every caster that prepares their spells each day can learn as many as they wish, they just won't be able to reread a spell book for a spell they already know and they can't prepare more for the day than they could normally.

After some extra thought, the collars were more for games that had an existing/stronger slaver guild.  The magic was so they'd be attunable to the wearer and leave them collarless if it were ever lost or stolen.
While collarless an adult would legally be considered a wild animal free to capture and do whatever with...but I'm not so sure that works here.  Let's ignore the collars for this world.

Been really tempted to add a single (maybe more) levels in Fathomless Warlock so good to know the rules for multiclassing.

And yeah, wasn't trying to break the spells known limit, just seemed like a good way to try spells one isn't sure about. If you don't like it just pick a book of a different spell and train it out! :D

Wait... reread? Are the books not one and done items but permanent, multi use things?

The collars do sound like something for a more slave based game. Could have been fun. :D
And doesn't stop us from just wearing collars on our own.

And bleh. got side tracked today so didn't get char posted. :(

Vreski

Hi everyone! Is there still room for one more? I'm very interested in joining this game from what I have read. I'm thinking of playing a barbarian minotaur or a monk tiefling. Both would be futa. I'll post some pics below. I'll go with whomever everyone likes better.

NSFW pics of Futa Minotaur Barbarian

NSFW pics of Futa Tiefling Monk

Victoria Silverhoof would be my Tieflings name and I've had a generalized background for them, that I can refit to this world. I've been wanting to play them for a while now. I don't have a name or backstory in mind for my Minotaur yet though.

Arcanist

Frankly I like the monk and as you said, there is already a backstory.
I believe there is a Barbarian Orc Futu around too. I think

Nope I lied! Ignore me....I think that there was thought of one.

Vreski

I think they're a fighter. Here's a summary of Victoria's background, set in the forgotten realms, but I can change that. Veulura sounds like where I would like to start out.

Victoria was born in Oakhurst, where she lived for a short time, before her parents were killed by marauding orcs, on a trip to Neverwinter. Orphaned, Victoria grew up in Neverwinter. Life in an orphanage, was a life of hard knocks for Victoria. To get by, she picked up pick pocketing. As she grew up, she grew up tough as nails. Older, she picked up fighting as her means of making a living, participating in illegal fighting rings. She found she could make even more money throwing fights, so she did a little of that, but it didn't sit well with her.

For a little bit, Victoria tried being a tavern wench and bouncer, for a tavern, the Blue Goblin, in one of the more seedier parts of Never Winter. She got good tips there and continued to participate in the illegal fighting rings on the side. When war broke out, she took up work as a mercenary. More recently, she has done some work, escorting caravans.

Arcanist

Now you just have to pick up a curse or two.

Yay! Another orphan :) Might even come from the same one

Opale

Here it goes :)

Character sheet
Name: Jalia Wetkiss ; Level: 1
Background: Outlander ; Alignment: Chaotic Good ;
Race: Wood Elf ; Class: Warlock (Archfey)
Str: 10 ; Dex: 14 (12) ; Con: 15 ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 14 (13) ; Cha: 16
AC: 12 ; HD: 1d8 ; hp: 10 ; Speed: 35ft

-Proficiency-
Weapons: Simple, Longsword, Shortsword, Shortbow, Longbow
Tools: Musical Instrument (Flute)
Skills: Athletics, Deception, Nature, Perception, Survival
Armor: Light Armor

Languages: Common, Elvish, Sylvan

Inventory: Light Crossbow (20 bolts), Bone Spear, Antler Daggers (x2) Staff, Leather Armor, Componet Pouch, Dungeoneers Pack, Flute, Hunters Trap, Trophy (Deer Helmet), Travelers Clothes, Belt Pouch

-Curses-

- Pheromones x2 : Beasts & Monstrosities (animals plus creatures like centaurs and minotaurs, with other less humanoid shaped creatures)
- Nudist
- Increased Libido
- Helping Hand
- Stretchy (mostly for the monstrosities)
- Bimbo

-Racial Traits-

Ability Score Increase: Dexterity +2 and Wisdom +1
Darkvision: Can see in dim light as if it was brightly lit within 60ft, or in total darkness as if it was dim light within 60ft
Fey Ancestry: You have advantages on saving throws against being charms and magic cannot put you to sleep.
Trance: Instead of sleeping for 8 hours, you meditate in a semi concious state for 4 hours to receive the same benefits of rest.
Fleet of Foot: Base Speed increases to 35ft
Mask of the Wild: Can hide easily within natural phenomena. (Heavy Rain, Falling Snow, Light Foliage, etc)

-Class Features-

Otherworldly Patrons: The Archfey
Fey Presence: Can charm or frighten creatures 10ft around you until your next turn. Cannot use again until short or long rest.

-Pact Magic-

Spell Save DC: 13 (8 + [3] Cha + [2] Proficiency)
Spell Attack Modifier: +5 ([3] Cha + [2] Proficiency)
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast (1d10 force damage), Prestidigiation
Spells Known: Charm Person, Sleep (5d8 hp foes put to sleep.)
Spells Slots: 1
Slot Level: 1st

-Background-

Outlander

Origin: Pilgrim (Shaman)

Personality: I watch over my friends as if they were a litter of pups.
Ideal: Life is like the seasons, in constant change and we must change with it.
Bond: My tribe is the most important thing in my life, even when they are far from me.
Flaw: There's no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest.

euanthe

Hi! Definitely interested if this is still open!

I've rolled a 21, so it's: '20-24 - Cursed by __, you must satisfy your deity each day or suffer a punishment.'

Not sure if I chose the deity or the DM does, either way, I was thinking of a Futanari, Paladin of that deity. If Epesh or Veulura, probably a Yuan-Ti, if Amilen probably Minotaur or Troll. I've put in a couple of images of Yuan-ti that might suit (some seem to have snake-tails, some legs, open to either option depending on what DM and players find sexiest). Depending on what the implications of 'cursed by' are, I might - if allowed, roll a second curse.

snaketail example

legs example

pdragon

I'd go with the first one. Sexy futa snake lady sounds awesome.

Request Thread

mjrbatou

@Hexed
Spell books are single use items, I meant that if your character already knows fireball they won't be able to make any cosmetic alterations to the spell if they read the second book.  Now if your character reads the book anyways it will be consumed but with no effect, effectively wasting it.

@Vreski
I prefer teiflings myself but there'll be restrictions on playable continents for either character.
Epesh has a kill order on tieflings because of the demonic invasion and minotaurs are generally extremely violent - 'she' could have escaped the males in Kreigspire after their abuse got to be too much for her.  The females are treated as prisoners inside the cities castle, breeding stock for the males.
Veulura has minotaurs pretty much the same as Epesh though I don't have their home available offhand.
Amilen minotaurs live in Ravage Roaming, their home is an underground maze called Balthazar's Lair and every one of them is friendly to other races.

Also, if Victoria looks like the pic then she'd need 'freaky cock' for the equine member and 'Size Queen' if she wants it that big...

@euanthe
Given the choice I tend towards serpentine tails.
Amilen does have multi armed snake women that live in Garrote Gorge, so both the humans and dragons living there will be neutral to unfriendly towards her.  There is also a merchant looking for their serpentine hides...  Otherwise she can go pretty much anywhere without trouble (unless she causes it).

The Cursed by ___ will depend on her oath more than a specific deity.  It effectively does something that makes adventuring inconvenient, like a good deity/Oath of Redemption will severely penalize the paladin if they don't accept their foes surrender or take an action against a creature that's rated as 'easy' or 'medium' against that paladin.  I am currently assuming the effects of a Bestow Curse spell (no save, unlimited duration) with special requirements to lift that instance of the curse.

I may have missed someone but here's the potential player list so far:
       Half elf Bard - Melissa Mistwinter (Arcanist)
       Human Wizard - Farandole Amira (Muse)
       (Human?) Bard - Tari Gravante (Blinkin)
       Goblin Warlock - Yati Jacht (pdragon)
Futa Orc Fighter - Kaysha (c0i9z)
Male Human Fighter - Aldrich of Gunn (Laughing Hyena)
       Wood elf Warlock - Jalia Wetkiss (Opale)
       (Chulanowa)
       (Hexed)
Futa (Vreski)
       (euanthe)

That's enough to start on 2 continents, or 3 if the other interested players post characters (aiming for 3-5 per continent)

Blinkin

I'm almost done with Tari; She's a human varient. I'm not sure how armor and custom weapons will work with this one, since it seems that less is more and simple leather armoris too much for this type of game and I've reskinned the daggers as bladed fans and a whip as a bladed scarf. The stats of the weapons are identical to the original in all respects, so I left the price as the same. Is there a belly button ring of armor?lol Or can we get a tattoo of... whatever it's called, free?

Oh, the curses:

Rolled: Prettyface/ empty head
Chosen: Stretchy. She's built for sex, but as slow as a box of rocks. lol
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

euanthe

Sounds good! Do Yuan-it have to be evil aligned (the book says this) or can they have any alignment? Also, can we pick curses together with you (DM) to suit the character if needed?

Laughing Hyena

Was a touch confused. Thought I had to roll a curse then pick another. But after rereading it's all good

mjrbatou

@Blinkin
The armors for this game are much more in line with fantasy game armors, they cover less skin but protect just as much as their normal versions.
- A suit of studded leather armor for a female might look like a sports bra and short skirt, her stomach, legs, arms, shoulders, and neck are exposed but what she is wearing does block/deflect attacks as if she were wearing studded leather from head to toe.
- A suit of plate (full plate) for a male could be a sturdy belt and codpiece, quality boots and gauntlets, and heavy shoulder guards.  His stomach, chest, neck, upper arms, and thighs are exposed but he still gets the benefits of wearing the full metal version.

Characters with the Nudist curse cannot wear armor of any kind for more than a few hours each day, but they still can if they spend the time donning and doffing it regularly.  It mostly depends on their constitution scores and how heavy the armor is.
- Light armor has disadvantage on extreme heat checks
- Medium and Heavy armors roll with disadvantage against 2 levels of exhaustion (1 with normal DC, a second with DC+5, so a degree of success thing)

@euanthe
Yuan-ti don't have to be evil, they just don't see the world the same way as mammalian humanoids do and sometimes come across as evil to some.

If you want to chat about her curses I'm available all day today.

@Laughing Hyena
The roll is a leftover from the first player I made the list for, she really liked the randomness of what she'd end up with.  Since then I haven't fully enforced random rolls but still suggest one or two for inspiration as needed.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Vreski on April 21, 2022, 11:55:44 PM
Hi everyone! Is there still room for one more? I'm very interested in joining this game from what I have read. I'm thinking of playing a barbarian minotaur or a monk tiefling. Both would be futa. I'll post some pics below. I'll go with whomever everyone likes better.

NSFW pics of Futa Minotaur Barbarian

NSFW pics of Futa Tiefling Monk

Victoria Silverhoof would be my Tieflings name and I've had a generalized background for them, that I can refit to this world. I've been wanting to play them for a while now. I don't have a name or backstory in mind for my Minotaur yet though.

If you're still asking, the minotaur is absolutely adorable and has my vote

Laughing Hyena

Blinkin

This  is a WIP

Character sheet

AC: 15             HP: 9/9
CHARACTER NAME: Tari GravantePLAYER: Blinkin
RACE: Human (Varient)      GENDER: Female

CLASS: Bard         ARCHETYPE: 
LEVEL: 1/1          EXP: 00
Alignment: LN Next Level   : 2,001
PROFICIENCY BONUS: +2    INSPIRATION: 0
SPEED: 30’          INITIATIVE: +5

Ability Scores:
STRENGTH:   10   (+0)
SAVING THROWS:  +0

DEXTERITY:   16   (+3)
SAVING THROWS: +5

CONSTITUTION:   13   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +2

INTELLIGENCE:   12   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +1

WISDOM:   11   (+0)
PASSIVE WISDOM (PERCEPTION):14

CHARISMA:   18   (+4)
SAVING THROWS:  +5

HIT DICE 1D8
HP MAX: 9          CURRENT HIT POINTS: 9/9
TEMPORARY HIT POINTS: 0

Weapons:
NAME: Bladed Fan(x2)      Wt.: 1
ATTACK BONUS: +5       DAMAGE/TYPE: 1D4+5/Slashing
Range 20/60
Notes: Reskinned Dagger

Name: Bladed Scarf(   WT: 3
Attack Bonus: +5    Dam.:- 1D4+5/Slashing
Range: 15’
Notes: Reskinned Whip.

Armor:

Name: Leather       WT: 10
AC: 14          Penalty: No
Special: Dex Mod. +11

Skills:
ARCANA(INT):      +1
*ACROBATICS(DEX):   +5
ANIMAL HANDLING(WIS):+0
ATHLETICS(STR):   +0
*DECEPTION (CHA):+6
HISTORY(INT):      +1
*INSIGHT: (WIS)   +2
INTIMIDATION (CHA)   +4
INVESTIGATION(INT):   +1
MEDICINE(WIS):   +0
NATURE(INT):      +1
*PERCEPTION: (WIS)+2
PERFORMANCE (CHA):   +4
*PERSUASION: (CHA)   +6
RELIGION(INT):      +1
* SLEIGHT OF HAND(DEX):+5
* STEALTH(DEX):      +5
SURVIVAL (WIS):   +0

Other Proficiencies and Features:
Source:   Name:         Description:
Racial:    Ability Score Bonus:   +1 to any 2 ability scores.
Racial:   Feat; Fey Touched   Gain Misty Step & a 1st level spell. Doesn’t use up spell slot; must be
enchantment or divination spell. Requires a long rest. Comprehend
Languages
Bonus:   Misty Step:      Casting: bonus act., Range: Self, Comp.: V, Duration: Inst.
            Effect: transported to a location up to 30’ away from starting point.
1st:   Comp. Lang. (®):   Casting: action, Range: Self, Comp.: V,S,M, Duration: 1 hour
Effect: you understand the literal meaning of any spoken or written
language that you hear or see, but you must be touching the surface
on which the words are written. It takes about 1 minute to read one
page of text.
This spell doesn’t decode secret messages in a text or glyph, such as an arcane sigil, that isn’t part
of a written language. (a pinch of soot &salt)

Racial:   Bonus Skill:      Gains a bonus skill prof.; Insite.
Racial:    Languages:       Read, write and speak Common, & Under Common.
Curse:   Pretty Face, Emp. Head:   Disadvantage on INT saves & checks but much more sexualized body.
Curse:   Stretchy:      can accept any size item in body, including inflation.
Bard:   Armor Prof.:      Light Armor.
Bard:   Weapon Prof.:      Simple, Rapier, Whip & Hand Crossbow.
Tasha:   Proficiencies:      Swapped short sword & longsword for bladed scarf& Herbalism Kit
Bard:   Skills:         Perception, Pursuasion & Sleight of hand.
Bard:   Tool Prof’s:      Lyre, Panpipes, Lute & herbalism kit
Bard:   Saving Throws:      Dex & Chr.
Bard:   Spell Casting:      Can cast spells.
Bard:   Bardic Inspiration:   Can grant 1D6 to an ally within 60’ & can hear you. Inspiration must be
used within 10 minutes. You have 3 inspirations per long rest.
Bard:            Cantrips:      You know 2 cantrips:   
Cant:   Mage hand:      Casting: action, Range: 30’, Comp.: V,S, Duration: 1 minute
Effect: A spectral, floating hand appears at a point you choose within
range. The hand lasts for the duration or until dismissed. You can use
action to control the hand& can use the hand to manipulate an object,
open an unlocked door or container, stow or retrieve an item from an
open container, or pour the contents out of a vial. Hand can be
moved up to 30’ each time you use it.
hand can’t attack, activate magical items, or carry more than 10 pounds.
Cant:   Vicious Mockery:   Casting: Action, Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Duration: Inst.

Effect: You unleash a string of insults at a creature you can see within range. If the target can hear
you (though it need not understand you), it must succeed on a
Wisdom saving throw or take 1d4 psychic damage and have disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn.
At Higher Levels. This spell’s    damage increases by 1d4 when you reach 5th level (2d4), 11th level
Bard:   Spells Known:      You know 4 1st level spells.
Bard:   Spells:         knows 4 qst level spells.
1st:   Dissident whispers:   Casting:action, Range: 60’, Com.: V, Duration: Ins.
Effect: You whisper a discordant melody that only one target within
range, that you choose & can hear takes 3d6 psychic damage. The
target must make a Wisdom saving throw. On a failed save, it must
            immediately use its reaction, if available, to move as far as its can
away from you. The creature doesn’t move into obviously dangerous
ground, such as a fire or a pit. On a successful save, the target takes
half as much damage and doesn’t have to move away. A deafened
creature automatically succeeds on save. When you cast this spell using a spell slot of 2nd level or higher, the damage increases by 1d6
for each level over 1st.
slot level above 1st.
1st:   Faerie Fire:      Casting: Action, Range/QArea: 60’/20’, Comp: V, Duration: 1 Minute (Concent
Effect: When cast, a 20 cubic foot area outlines everyone in the area in
blue fire. All glowing targets get disadvantage on against attacks on the
target. A successful DEX save negates. Outlines invisible creatures.
1st:   Healing word (evo):   Casting: bonus act.,Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Duration: Inst.
Effect: A target within range  regains 1d4+CHR HP. Does not effect
undead. Increases by 1d4 When cast at 2nd level. Gains 1d4 per
level.
1st:   Silent Image (Concent):   Casting: Action, Range:/Area  60’/15’, Comp.: V,S,M, Duration:
Bard   Spell Save:      1410 minutes
            Effect: Can create object, creatures or other visual image no larger than
15’cube. Is only visual,can use action to move image up to 30’
realistically. An investigation (INT)eate an image ofskill v. spell save of
caster to see through image.(a bit of fleece)
Bard:   Spell Attack:      +5 to attack roll.
Bard   Ritual Casting:      Can cast any spell or scroll with a ritual mark as a Ritual. Takes 10
minutes per level.
Bard:   Spell Focus:      Can use an instrument as a spell focus.
Bard:   Spell Slots:      2 spell slots per long rest.
Back:   Background:      Criminal.
Back:   Skill Prof.’s:      Deception, Stealth.
Back: Tools Prof.:      Gaming set (Dice, Thief’s Tools.)
Back:   Criminal Speciality:   Smuggler.
Back:   Criminal Contact:   You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison
to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to
and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you
know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy
sailors who can deliver messages for you.

TREASURE:
PP:    1
GP:    4
SP:    8
CP:    3
Total:   14.83 GP

EQUIPMENT:
Backpack  :      N/A   
bedroll
Bladed fans(x2):      N/A    2   Reskinned daggers.
Bladed Scarf:         2     3   Reskinned whip.
Candles(x5):         N/A   Neg   Burns 1 hr. bright light for 5’, Normal for 5’ dim for 5’
Costumes (x2):         N/A   2
Herbalism Kit:       5    3
Leather Armor      N/A   10   ac: Dex Mod +11. Bakini armor.
Lyre:            N/A    2   
Rations (x5 days:      N/A   )          2.5
Set of Black Clothes w/hood:   N/A     2
Silk Rope (50’):   10 5   
Tinderbox  :        .5    1
Thieves tools :      N/A    1
waterskin,.:         N/A   4   holds 1 gallon.

Story Section:
CHARACTER NAME: Tari Gravante   SKIN Lightly Tanned
EYES Blue          HAIR Midnight

ALLIES & ORGANIZATIONS None

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Personality: The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
Ideals:
Honor. I don't steal from others in the trade. (Lawful)Bonds:
Entertaining others is my life’s lood
Flaws:
I turn tail and run when things look bad.

CHARACTER BACKSTORY
Although Tari has always been a little free with both her affections and the definition of ‘legal,’ Her formative years may be the cause of many of her quirky behaviors.

To say that her early life was difficult might be aptly compared to saying Mead is sweet. Brought into the unsuspecting world in the back room of a bordello by little more than a child herself, Tari’s life began  with little in the way of advantage; no girl should ever be born, much less raised in a whore house! This, however may explain why she is often considered free with her affections.

It didn’t take very long to realize that Tari would be an exceptionally beautiful girl, while her mother may have been turing tricks, As soon as Tari was old enough to run, she smuggled a not insignificant amounts of smaller, valuable items for the whore house’s other business; the acquisition of valuable trinkets… she was a pretty good pick pocket as well. At least until she got caught trying to steal from an old bard.

Rather than have her arrested and possibly hung, he saw something in the beautiful young woman and took her under his wing… for a lot of sex, he taught her a trade that would lead her to the most unexpected locations.

A few years later, her benefactor unleashed her onto an unsuspecting world as a bard of no little skill.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

euanthe

There’s a couple of things on the kink/curses list that point towards, well, eating people - ‘carnivorous’ particularly, but also ‘meat slut’ - and that’s something I’m willing to explore with my yuan-ti character if the DM and other player would like to?

pdragon

I mean so long as my character isn't getting eaten I guess

Request Thread

Vreski

Thanks for the input everyone! It seems there is a split between my minotaur and tiefling, so I went ahead and rolled for my curse and got broodmother. I think that would fit my Minotaur better, so I'm going to go with them and choose milker. I would also love to get slut, heat, powerful orgasms, random orgasms, nudist, increased libido, Pretty face, Empty head, stretchy, cum addiction, enhanced cum, litter bearer, and size queen, but it might take a while to get all those. Maybe tasty cum too. I got eggnog cum in Trials in Tainted Space one time and really enjoyed that. I'd love all those curses if you will allow me to have them mjrbatou, but I understand if I have to wait until level up time.

158998   Noone or Anyone   2022-04-22 16:26:47   At 2022-04-22 16:26:47, Vreski (uid: 58316) rolls: 1d7 Result: 6
158997   Noone or Anyone   2022-04-22 16:25:52   At 2022-04-22 16:25:52, Vreski (uid: 58316) rolls: 1d100 Result: 85

I'll get to work on coming up with a backstory and name for her now. I can build also build a 5e character pretty fast by this point.

Vreski

WIP Backstory: Muula is a young futanari minotaur, who grew up on a farm, run by humans. They have used her for a lot a manual labor and treat her slightly better than livestock. They have her sleep in the barn, but have given her an ok bed and a few other simple humanoid accommodations. To Muula, the humans are her family and she loves them. Unbeknownst to her, Robert Jenkins, the old owner of the farm, was part of an attack force, that slaughtered her tribe. He didn't have it in him to kill such a cute baby minotaur though, so he protected her and brought her home with him. He has hidden this information from her her whole life.

Recently, the human elf war found it's way to her farm and as she watched her human family get slaughtered, she found a rage inside that she didn't know she had and managed to take a few elves out. Now she's pissed at the elven side of the war.

Personality wise, Muula is very sweet and kind. She is very laidback and just goes with the flow. Muula is slow to anger, but she does have a few buttons to get her there quickly. It's unlikely for those buttons to be pushed though. She also views sex as a very casual thing and is a very big slut.

Vreski

Also since I rolled broodmother, Muula probably has a bunch of children and they were taken by the elves. Let's say she was knocked out and was unable to save them.

mjrbatou

Curses can either be all at once or staggered with ability score increase levels at 4, 8, 12, 16, and 19.

Muula has Broodmother, Milker, Heat, and Pretty Face, Empty Head as her current curses.  As she levels up she can pick another curse from her list and be assigned a second from the same list.  If she really wants, all of them can be applied now without staggering, she does have the longest wish list after all...
- Cum Addiction was not included in the male or futa lists because they produce their own cum, which means even if they have the curse they can satisfy their cravings for it themselves except in unusual circumstances.

Quote from: Vreski on April 22, 2022, 06:32:22 PM
Also since I rolled broodmother, Muula probably has a bunch of children and they were taken by the elves. Let's say she was knocked out and was unable to save them.
Muula believes her children were taken by elves, it's just as likely many were sold to other humans since she's having 3-6 every month.

c0i9z

Vreski

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 22, 2022, 06:39:09 PM
Curses can either be all at once or staggered with ability score increase levels at 4, 8, 12, 16, and 19.

Muula has Broodmother, Milker, Heat, and Pretty Face, Empty Head as her current curses.  As she levels up she can pick another curse from her list and be assigned a second from the same list.  If she really wants, all of them can be applied now without staggering, she does have the longest wish list after all...
- Cum Addiction was not included in the male or futa lists because they produce their own cum, which means even if they have the curse they can satisfy their cravings for it themselves except in unusual circumstances.
Muula believes her children were taken by elves, it's just as likely many were sold to other humans since she's having 3-6 every month.

Great idea! Those damn elves. I'll go ahead and do them all at once. It'll be a lot of fun.

Is it ok if I use this as my background? https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/Farmer_(5e_Background)

Zaer Darkwail

Is there room for another player here? The concept I work on is if able to join (and after I got sleep), but rolled in advance two random curses.

Random curses: 6 (heat), 66 (Enlarged/Reduced). Unsure how the last part works; is it the actual physical size of the person or about dick/breast-related growth? Mostly okay with the first, but if possible pick the second one (so have a bit more freedom in concept-wise).

Vreski

Hi Zaer! I think there's still room because there are 3 different continents that will have 3 different groups. For the curses, you roll one and then you get to pick one. Or more for fun if they will hinder you. You don't get to pick the good ones like lucky. I think for enlarge/reduce, your creature size varies, day by day. Some days you're all tiny like a fairy and somedays you're a giant.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 22, 2022, 08:18:14 PM
Is there room for another player here? The concept I work on is if able to join (and after I got sleep), but rolled in advance two random curses.

Random curses: 6 (heat), 66 (Enlarged/Reduced). Unsure how the last part works; is it the actual physical size of the person or about dick/breast-related growth? Mostly okay with the first, but if possible pick the second one (so have a bit more freedom in concept-wise).
After every long rest your character will wake up anywhere from 1 size smaller to 1 size bigger to a maximum range of tiny to huge.
Though imagining it the character size could range from small to large and their dick/breasts could range from tiny to huge...if that didn't make androgynous huge creatures and seemingly animated body parts half rolling around.

If you'd prefer genitalia only then go ahead and mark that.

Vreski

Here me character sheet:

Muula Futanari Minotaur Barbarian

Name:Muula ; Level: 1
Background: Farmer ; Alignment: Chaotic Good ;
Race: Minotaur ; Class: Barbarian
Str: 18 ; Dex: 12 ; Con: 16 ; Int: 10 ; Wis: 11 ; Cha: 13
AC: 14 ; HD: 1d12 ; hp: 15 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Tools: Land Vehicles, Farming Implements
Skills: Animal Handling, Athletics, Nature, Perception, Persuasion
Armor: Medium, Shields

Languages: Common, Minotaur

-Feats-

None

Inventory: Pitchfork, Common Clothes, Wide brimmed Hat ,2lbs of peppers, 1lb of ginger, Belt Pouch, Greatsword, 4 Javelins, Sickle, Bedroll, Mess Kit, Rations 1 day, 50ft of rope, tinderbox, torch, waterskin.

-Curses-

3-5 - Slut, cannot refuse sex of any kind (subject to player preferences)
6-8 - Heat, experience uncontrollable urge to mate 1/month (always fertile)
33-35 - Powerful Orgasms, you cum so strongly you're completely helpless for 1 minute
36-38 - Random Orgasms, you cum without any stimulation 1d20 times each day
39-41 - Nudist, wearing any kind of body covering subjects you to intense heat (con save each hour)
60-62 - Milker, breasts/balls produce enough to make them swell and burst if not milked regularly - or just constantly leak if not emptied more often
63-65 - Increased Libido, sex is so important to your body that it's similar to sleeping (can lead to death if not satisfied daily)
69-71 - Pretty face, Empty head, also termed Bimbo/Himbo.  you have disadvantage on intelligence based checks and saves but your body is much more sexually attractive (larger breasts/cock)
75-77 - Stretchy, your body is resilient and accommodating to every kind of sexual penetration (including inflation/cumflation)
Size Queen, can only orgasm when stuffed with objects made for creatures larger than yourself
your penis is 1 size larger than normal (length or girth).  your precum allows you to safely fuck females of your size (if girth chosen) or impale smaller females on your cock (if length chosen)
your cock is also large enough to fuck yourself with and is just thick enough to feel good
Enhanced Cum, you cum harder and longer than ever.  you do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times
Broodmother, your gestation time is reduced to 1 hour per month and just 1 drop of sperm impregnates you.
Litter Bearer, every pregnancy is guaranteed to have multiple children

-Racial Traits-

Ability Score Increase. Your Strength score increases by 2, and your Constitution score increases by 1.
Age. Minotaurs mature and age at about the same rate as humans.
Alignment. Minotaurs who leave the walls of Skophos have the opportunity to be free of its culture and pursue chaotic alignments, while those who remain within the polis and its tyrannical regime tend toward lawful alignments.
Size. Minotaurs average over 6 feet in height, and they have stocky builds. Your size is Medium.
Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
Horns. Your horns are natural melee weapons, which you can use to make unarmed strikes. If you hit with them, you deal piercing damage equal to 1d6 + your Strength modifier, instead of the bludgeoning damage normal for an unarmed strike.
Goring Rush. Immediately after you use the Dash action on your turn and move at least 20 feet, you can make one melee attack with your horns as a bonus action.
Hammering Horns. Immediately after you hit a creature with a melee attack as a part of the Attack action on your turn, you can use a bonus action to attempt to shove that target with your horns. The target must be within 5 feet of you and no more than one size larger than you. Unless it succeeds on a Strength saving throw against a DC equal to 8 + your proficiency bonus + your Strength modifier, you push it up to 10 feet away from you.
Imposing Presence. You have proficiency in one of the following skills of your choice: Intimidation or Persuasion.
Languages. You can speak, read, and write Common and Minotaur.

-Class Features-

Rage
In battle, you fight with primal ferocity. On your turn, you can enter a rage as a bonus action.

While raging, you gain the following benefits if you aren't wearing heavy armor:

You have advantage on Strength checks and Strength saving throws.
When you make a melee weapon attack using Strength, you gain a bonus to the damage roll that increases as you gain levels as a barbarian, as shown in the Rage Damage column of the Barbarian table.
You have resistance to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing damage.
If you are able to cast spells, you can't cast them or concentrate on them while raging.

Your rage lasts for 1 minute. It ends early if you are knocked unconscious or if your turn ends and you haven't attacked a hostile creature since your last turn or taken damage since then. You can also end your rage on your turn as a bonus action.

Once you have raged the number of times shown for your barbarian level in the Rages column of the Barbarian table, you must finish a long rest before you can rage again.

Unarmored Defense
While you are not wearing any armor, your armor class equals 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Constitution modifier. You can use a shield and still gain this benefit.

-Background-

Farmer

Feature: Of the Land
You lack the formal education of the higher classes, but for how little you may know there is a great deal that you understand. You have a practical, working knowledge of astrology and meteorology, and can easily track the time and date as well as predict the weather within a few hours, or days if you're lucky. You understand the "secrets of life"; the needs of life (water, light, air, salt, etc.), the patterns of physical inheritance, and the connections between different plants and animals.

euanthe

Which of three possibilities do people think is hottest for my Yuan-Ti snake tailed woman?

1. She used to eat sentient creatures, either whole or cooked, but ate the wrong one and wound up cursed by a good god to only eat evildoers. She’s an obligate carnivore.

2. Futa/ovipositor brood are constantly looking for warm mammalian bodies to drop her snake baby eggs in

3. Fairly standard sex-crazed Futa snake woman?

Yours,

euanthe

mjrbatou

Quote from: euanthe on April 23, 2022, 08:23:50 AM
Which of three possibilities do people think is hottest for my Yuan-Ti snake tailed woman?

1. She used to eat sentient creatures, either whole or cooked, but ate the wrong one and wound up cursed by a good god to only eat evildoers. She’s an obligate carnivore.

2. Futa/ovipositor brood are constantly looking for warm mammalian bodies to drop her snake baby eggs in

Yours,

euanthe
1.  The curse would more likely prevent eating any humanoids ever again, so she'd have to purchase or hunt animals instead.

2.  I'd usually treat something like this as needing a male/futa to fertilize her eggs, then a female/futa to deposit them into because they don't have tough outer layers.  There's a smallish population of plantlike women who do the same thing on 2 continents.

3.  This one would probably be more mammalian, if she milks a male (or herself if she's a size queen) long enough she'd carry a child to term inside herself.

Zaer Darkwail

Ok, go for genitalia with varied size changes between long rests. Besides two randomly rolled curses, my third (chosen) curse would be Enhanced Cum.

Brandon Galandra, half-elf ranger

Name: Brandon Galandra ; Level: 1
Background: Outlander ; Alignment: Neutral Good;
Race: Half-Elf ; Class: Ranger
Str: 11 ; Dex: 18 ; Con: 14 ; Int: 12 ; Wis: 16 ; Cha: 10
AC: 15 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 12 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Tools: Flute
Skills: Athletics (+2), Investigation (+5), Nature (+3), Medicine (+5), Perception (+5), Stealth (+6), Survival (+5)
Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan

Staff, +2, 1d6, 20/x2
Dagger, +6, 1d4+4, 20/x2, 20/60
Longbow, +6, 1d8+4, 20/x2, 150/600

-Feats-

None

Inventory: Leather armor, two daggers, an explorer's pack, longbow w/20 arrows, a staff, a hunting trap, bronze wolf medallion, a set of traveler's clothes, and a pouch

-Curses-
Heat: During three nights of the full moon Brandon becomes overcome with animalistic carnal lust, consent, or not considered during this period.
Enlarged/Reduced: Brandon suffers a variant that only affects his genitalia, after every rest his cock either has grown or shrunk, between tiny or huge in size (only growing one size in either direction).
Enhanced Cum: Brandon is capable cumming hard and lot, without needing rest between sexual encounters. Albeit it only applies mostly during heat for the rest of 27 days he does not even get hard.

-Racial Traits-

• Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2 (Tasha's swap), and two other ability scores of your choice each increase by 1.
  • Age. Half-elves age at much the same rate as humans, reaching adulthood at the age of 20. They live much longer than humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.
  • Size. Half-elves are more or less the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
  • Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
  • Darkvision. Thanks to your elven heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
  • Fey Ancestry. You have an advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
  • Skill Versatility. You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice (nature, medicine).
  • Languages. You can read, speak, and write Common, Elven, and one language of your choice.

-Class Features-

Deft Explorer (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Natural Explorer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

You are an unsurpassed explorer and survivor, both in the wilderness and in dealing with others on your travels. You gain the Canny benefit below, and you gain an additional benefit when you reach 6th level and 10th level in this class.

Canny
Choose one of your skill proficiencies. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the chosen skill.

You can also speak, read, and write 2 additional languages of your choice.

Favored Foe (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Favored Enemy feature and works with the Foe Slayer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell).

The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you increase that damage by 1d4.

You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

This feature's extra damage increases when you reach certain levels in this class: to 1d6 at 6th level and to 1d8 at 14th level.

-Background-

Wanderer

Feature: You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day, provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

I start working on background now, how half-elves would be treated in Veulura?

Blinkin

I'm just goingto let Mr. EM decide where to drop Tari so that we don't end up with to many bards in a group. In the end, which island doesn't really matter to me.

Having said that, and to make sure that there aren't too many repeating of spells and that more gets covered a little better, I'm going to list the spells that Tari has at this moment. That may change a lttle in the near future, but I've never played in a game here with so few spell casters and so manymelee characters... Usually, I'm the only non-spell caster in a group. Itt figures. lol

Anyway:

Cantrips are Mage Hand and Vicious Mockery

1st Level: Comprehend Languages, Dissadint Whispers, faerie Fire, Healing word and Silent Image
Special: Mistystep

I may drop dissadent whispers for something else. Bards don't have a lot of options for combat spells. Suggestions?
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Blinkin on April 23, 2022, 11:28:30 AM
I may drop dissadent whispers for something else. Bards don't have a lot of options for combat spells. Suggestions?

Tasha's hideous laughter is a good control spell (at least lower levels) as well sleep being OP first initial levels. Bard does not have blasty spells (unless magical secrets), but fits more control and buffs with some heals territory.

Laughing Hyena

Sleep is a potent spell. Animated spellbook is just one example of showing that off. 5d8 at first level is amazing.

pdragon

Updated with an appearance description and character sheet

Mother Yati

Appearance: Yati stands at 3'6, 65lbs. She has pale green skin, blonde hair in a loose bob, and rose pink eyes, changed from their natural yellow by her patron. Originally a rather typical scrawny goblin, Yati's figure has been completely altered to reflect fertility and motherhood. She has an incredibly curvaceous figure, bordering on the obscene for her size, with full breasts swelled with milk, wide birthing hips, and an ass and thighs plump enough to withstand even the hardest pounding. She dresses herself in the vestments of a nun, though most would think it a perverse mockery of a nun rather than a genuine holy garment. She wears a long black habit, and a thin drape of a "robe" that just barely conceals her privates and little else. She doesn't wear any form of underwear, prioritizing easy access to her divine body.

Backstory: Yati hails from Epesh, born and raised in a humble farming town that supplied one of the larger cities. Her parents were reformed goblin raiders turned farm hands, who worked hard to establish themselves as part of the community. They managed to get by well enough, until the demon horde came knocking at their doors.

With but a handful of guards to their name, her town was barely a pit stop for the pillaging devils, and all were either slaughtered or enslaved. Yati managed to escape the initial attack, but when a patrol of demons found her hiding in the forest it seemed to be the end for her. That was when her savior arrived, Lucifel, angel of 'love'. The celestial being offered to save her from the demons, and bestow her with great power, and Yati agreed without a thought.

However this power came with a price. Her patron was an angel of love, and there was no greater love than that of a mother, and the young goblin would become a living symbol of that love. Yati was to become the Heaven's Sow, the Mother of Angels, the Divine Broodmare. Her body was warped by Lucifel's divine magics, turning her into a perfect breeding vessel, making her capable of bearing countless children. To ensure she fulfilled her divine purpose, the angel also "blessed" her with an innate need for seed. Sex and cum are now as food and water to her, she literally needs them to survive, and thus cannot stray from her duty as a breeder.

Also on the matter of babies, I was thinking when Yati gives birth her patron (or some familiar, etc.) would come down and take them to a sort of celestial nursery to be cared for while she's out adventuring (kinda like Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space). Obviously it's not very practical (or in line with ToS) to have a bunch of babies trailing around, and since having kids is the entire purpose she was given I don't think her patron would just leave them uncared for.

Request Thread

Blinkin

I've been looking at 3 spells, Hidious laughter, sleep and bless. I could get bless via fey touched.

I can see the advantage of each. Laughter takes one out of the fight, sleep could take as many as 4, but more likely 3 out of a fight right now an bless gives  up to 3 characters a d4 extra for saves and attacks for10 rounds. is it better to buff buddies, or to take 1 to 3 out of a fight for a couple of rounds?

Actualy, I could take 2 of the three.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Blinkin on April 23, 2022, 12:29:51 PM
I've been looking at 3 spells, Hidious laughter, sleep and bless. I could get bless via fey touched.

I can see the advantage of each. Laughter takes one out of the fight, sleep could take as many as 4, but more likely 3 out of a fight right now an bless gives  up to 3 characters a d4 extra for saves and attacks for10 rounds. is it better to buff buddies, or to take 1 to 3 out of a fight for a couple of rounds?

Actualy, I could take 2 of the three.

Also, Heroism is useful in low level, constantly refreshing Cha mod temp HP (can soak a lot). But from those three; Sleep (later swapped) and Bless. Bless can last lvl 1 to lvl 20

Vreski

Quote from: euanthe on April 23, 2022, 08:23:50 AM

Yours,

euanthe

I like number 3!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmoJQ57kX-w

Quote from: pdragon on April 23, 2022, 12:08:51 PM
Updated with an appearance description and character sheet

Mother Yati

Appearance: Yati stands at 3'6, 65lbs. She has pale green skin, blonde hair in a loose bob, and rose pink eyes, changed from their natural yellow by her patron. Originally a rather typical scrawny goblin, Yati's figure has been completely altered to reflect fertility and motherhood. She has an incredibly curvaceous figure, bordering on the obscene for her size, with full breasts swelled with milk, wide birthing hips, and an ass and thighs plump enough to withstand even the hardest pounding. She dresses herself in the vestments of a nun, though most would think it a perverse mockery of a nun rather than a genuine holy garment. She wears a long black habit, and a thin drape of a "robe" that just barely conceals her privates and little else. She doesn't wear any form of underwear, prioritizing easy access to her divine body.

Also on the matter of babies, I was thinking when Yati gives birth her patron (or some familiar, etc.) would come down and take them to a sort of celestial nursery to be cared for while she's out adventuring (kinda like Corruption of Champions or Trials in Tainted Space). Obviously it's not very practical (or in line with ToS) to have a bunch of babies trailing around, and since having kids is the entire purpose she was given I don't think her patron would just leave them uncared for.

That's a hot description. Very good idea for taking care of the kids! May Muula have access to this celestial nursery?

Laughing Hyena

I like number 3 euanthe. Also good idea on how to deal with the issues of baby mass producing in this game.

pdragon

Quote from: Vreski on April 23, 2022, 01:43:50 PM
That's a hot description. Very good idea for taking care of the kids! May Muula have access to this celestial nursery?
I certainly wouldn't mind making it open to anyone, if allowed.

Request Thread

mjrbatou

There are already massive nurseries in the game, they just aren't mentioned because they handle the copious number of children from randomly rolled broodmothers.

In fact, the average woman/futa only births 1 child her entire life thanks to the breeding dens.  The smaller the community the more each woman has (assuming no broodmothers) but the largest cities follow this rule.

pdragon

Well considering the set up for the three games are:

1. Going to fight a horde of demons in a destroyed town

2. Taking over an old abandoned keep and building it up ourselves

3. Getting trapped on a hostile lizard island

We don't exactly have the convenience of being able to waltz over to a conventional nursery to drop our kids off. We'd need something a bit more expedient.

Request Thread

Zaer Darkwail

Added appearance and background in own spoilers. Fine whichever three games my char wounds up into but he is originally from Veulura region.

Brandon Galandra, half-elf ranger

Name: Brandon Galandra ; Level: 1
Background: Outlander ; Alignment: Neutral Good;
Race: Half-Elf ; Class: Ranger
Str: 11 ; Dex: 18 ; Con: 14 ; Int: 12 ; Wis: 16 ; Cha: 10
AC: 15 ; HD: 1d10 ; hp: 12 ; Speed: 30ft

-Proficiency-
Tools: Flute
Skills: Athletics (+2), Investigation (+5), Nature (+3), Medicine (+5), Perception (+5), Stealth (+6), Survival (+5)
Armor: Light armor, medium armor, shields

Languages: Common, Elven, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan

Staff, +2, 1d6, 20/x2
Dagger, +6, 1d4+4, 20/x2, 20/60
Longbow, +6, 1d8+4, 20/x2, 150/600

-Feats-

None

Inventory: Leather armor, two daggers, an explorer's pack, longbow w/20 arrows, a staff, a hunting trap, bronze wolf medallion, a set of traveler's clothes, and a pouch

-Curses-
Heat: During three nights of the full moon Brandon becomes overcome with animalistic carnal lust, consent, or not considered during this period.
Enlarged/Reduced: Brandon suffers a variant that only affects his genitalia, after every rest his cock either has grown or shrunk, between tiny or huge in size (only growing one size in either direction).
Enhanced Cum: Brandon is capable cumming hard and lot, without needing rest between sexual encounters. Albeit it only applies mostly during heat for the rest of 27 days he does not even get hard.

-Racial Traits-

• Ability Score Increase. Your Dexterity score increases by 2 (Tasha's swap), and two other ability scores of your choice each increase by 1.
  • Age. Half-elves age at much the same rate as humans, reaching adulthood at the age of 20. They live much longer than humans, however, often exceeding 180 years.
  • Size. Half-elves are more or less the same size as humans, ranging from 5 to 6 feet tall. Your size is Medium.
  • Speed. Your base walking speed is 30 feet.
  • Darkvision. Thanks to your elven heritage, you have superior vision in dark and dim conditions. You can see in dim light within 60 feet of you as if it were bright light, and in darkness as if it were dim light. You can't discern color in darkness, only shades of gray.
  • Fey Ancestry. You have an advantage on saving throws against being charmed, and magic can't put you to sleep.
  • Skill Versatility. You gain proficiency in two skills of your choice (nature, medicine).
  • Languages. You can read, speak, and write Common, Elven, and one language of your choice.

-Class Features-

Deft Explorer (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Natural Explorer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

You are an unsurpassed explorer and survivor, both in the wilderness and in dealing with others on your travels. You gain the Canny benefit below, and you gain an additional benefit when you reach 6th level and 10th level in this class.

Canny
Choose one of your skill proficiencies. Your proficiency bonus is doubled for any ability check you make using the chosen skill.

You can also speak, read, and write 2 additional languages of your choice.

Favored Foe (Optional feature)

This 1st-level feature replaces the Favored Enemy feature and works with the Foe Slayer feature. You gain no benefit from the replaced feature and don't qualify for anything in the game that requires it.

When you hit a creature with an attack roll, you can call on your mystical bond with nature to mark the target as your favored enemy for 1 minute or until you lose your concentration (as if you were concentrating on a spell).

The first time on each of your turns that you hit the favored enemy and deal damage to it, including when you mark it, you increase that damage by 1d4.

You can use this feature to mark a favored enemy a number of times equal to your proficiency bonus, and you regain all expended uses when you finish a long rest.

This feature's extra damage increases when you reach certain levels in this class: to 1d6 at 6th level and to 1d8 at 14th level.

-Background-

Wanderer

Feature: You have an excellent memory for maps and geography, and you can always recall the general layout of terrain, settlements, and other features around you. In addition, you can find food and fresh water for yourself and up to five other people each day provided that the land offers berries, small game, water, and so forth.

Appearance
Brandon Galandra stands six feet and five inches tall, he has chestnut-colored hair which he has pulled behind his head in a ponytail and he has a lock of hair crossing over his forehead and side of his face. He has tanned skin and inside of his face and forehead has faint brown/green tattoos, druidic kind, on his face. He has warm brown eyes and he sports a short-cut clean beard and mustache. He has elvish featured oval eyes and short pointed ears are clearly visible as his face is sharp aligned as well. He wears fur-lined cured leather armor with engraved vine carvings on the surface of the leather and steel buttons connecting layers of leather together for additional protection. He wears a fox fur-lined dark green cape, having a wolf head-shaped bronze medallion clasp keeping the cape closed in front. Across his chest is a cross strap where one strap helps keep the bow sheath and quiver steady and the other allows carry a traveler's satchel on his waist. On his strap on chest, there is a slender elvish-styled dagger, another dagger on his waistline. His wooden bow has elvish carvings albeit not magical but displaying the crafter's love for the bow.

Brandon wears a leather kilt with pouches hanging from the waist, beneath it a simple dark green worn trousers and worn knee-high leather boots with belt buckle straps. He carries often a staff around as he travels but rarely if ever uses it as a close combat weapon. Preferring use a pair of his elvish daggers to do the job.

Background
Brandon Galandra is the result of rape between elvish druid woman and human soldiers, she was helping local smaller communities escape fires and the cruelty of war between humans and elves and celestials and fiends. However she was caught off guard and as means to avoid a family being discovered if she ran, she had to endure the endure the disgusting brutality as the family used her distraction to escape the soldiers. Despite her sacrifice, the elves whom she had helped started to shun her as it was discovered she was pregnant with a human child. As a druid, she viewed all life as sacred, even ones induced by rape, and thus eliminating a child because it will be a half-elf was abominable to her. However she was not welcome to either human lands or elves, at least being abused or ridiculed, so she retreated deeper woodlands in later stages in pregnancy and gave birth to Brandon, gifting him her elvish last name which she had kept despite she had denounced connection to her noble blood kin as she had taken druidic oaths.

She raised Brandon alone, with only trees, fey, and animals around them, and taught him ways of the woods. Unlike her though he embraced more aspects as a guardian than tender, becoming a ranger. Then it was discovered the nature of his curses, the ever-shifting size of his cock being first but then as he reached full maturity then during the first moon he had raped his own mother in animalistic rutting lust! Mother forgave him for his deed, but she saw it as a sign it was time for them to part ways as well. She returned more back to elvish lands, no longer burdened by a child and Brandon then continued to live, alone, in the woods. As outcaste both elvish and human people.

He had learned to be good and kind, the only times where it's suppressed is during full moons so he avoids being around people at that time. Only woodland creatures and fey be targets of said abuse and they more often than enough welcome the encounter usually as they can sense long distance the prowling lust and musk he radiates during his heat. He tries to connect to civilization but being born in Veulura region makes it challenging at best of times. So he is considering options broaden his horizons and travel further possibly or do more than discreet aid sort of things.

c0i9z

Hexed

(Ugg. Sorry it took me so long for this.)

Name:Chubizz Muckfoot
Class: Sorcerer (Aberrant Mind)
Race: Goblin
Group: Any work. Veulura and Amilen sound fun. :D
Curses: Nudist, Stretchy

Appearance:
She stands at an even 3' and weighs in at 60lbs. A wild mass of violet locks spills down her back and around her face with her large ears poking out through the curls. Her short and almost excessively curvy form is a pale green and extremely smooth unlike her kin's more leather like texture. Large grayish green eyes peer out between bangs that brush her button nose while her darker green lips are somewhat thin. Her inability to wear clothing means her headsized breasts generally bounce freely, each mound topped by dark green and puffy areola bearing small slits hiding her inverted nipples. Coiled around her wide hips is the tattoo of a tentacle that wraps around her waist twice before the tip dangles down one of the soft cheeks of her ass.

Background:
Chubizz was born into the Muckfoot tribe and it was obvious from the start that it was not a goblin her mother had lain with. Skin several shades lighter and far softer then the leather like muck green coating her kin had. This led her to being pressed down by her tribe, a pariah forced to clean after the others. Growing up two other differences came apparent with her, a vast fascination with deeper water. And even with how little food she actually got she grew softer and curvier than any of the other lasses in her tribe.

Having grown out instead of up the only thing keeping her from having been a permanent broodmother was her eventually setting several of her 'suitors' ablaze. The presence of magic was enough that she became a Lasher in her tribe, a far higher position that got her learning under the tribe's potent caster. Things were going good till a nearby set of hobgoblin's decided they needed blade fodder and began subduing nearby goblin tribes. The Muckfoot's were one of the last tribes attacked so they were more willing to put them to the blade instead of capturing. The tribe fought and died before the few remaining broke and fled into the swamp, Chu's path taking her over a cliff and into a river who's currents dragged her out to sea. Deep beneath the waves as the air ran out and her vision went black something coiled around her small form and a spike drove itself into her mind. Against the odds she woke on a beach miles away from the swamp she'd known.

Dragging herself from the beach her magic and not quite goblin looks served her well as she found herself roaming farms and towns, stealing and sneaking around after a bad encounter with a farmer and his pitchfork. A few years of skulking about let her somewhat mingle in the larger cities, her understanding of the people mostly keeping her from making blunders as well as a few ties she had in the black markets helping her fence her snagged goods.

Sheet

Name: Chubizz Muckfoot    Lvl:1
Background: Criminal          Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Race: Goblin                        Class: Aberrant Mind Sorcerer
Str:10    Dex:17   Con:14      Int:11        Wis:12         Cha:16
AC:13        HD:1d6        HP:8          Speed:30ft

Proficiencies
Constitution & Charisma Saves
Stealth, Insight, Deception, Persuasion
Dice Set, Thieves' Tools
Darts, Daggers, Slings, Quarterstaffs, Light Crossbows

Languages
Common
Goblin

Curses
Nudist: Wearing any kind of body covering subjects her to intense heat (con save each hour)
Stretchy: She's resilient and accommodating to every kind of sexual penetration.

Features
Small Size
60' Darkvision
Fury of the small: 1/long rest add lvl in dmg to 1 attack/spell against a creature larger than her.
Nimble Escape: Disengage or Hide action as bonus action each turn.
Criminal Contact: Reliable contact who acts as your liaison to a network of others. You know how to get messages to and from your contact even over great distances.
Telepathic Speech: Bonus action to 1 creature within 30ft link minds. Telepathic communication for 3 minutes that ranges 3 miles.

Feats
None

Magic
Save DC 13, Attack Bonus 5, Slots: lvl 1 2/2
Cantrips: Prestidigitation, Shape Water, Mage Hand, Fire Bolt, Mind Sliver
First Level: Mage Armor, Chaos Bolt, Arms of Hadar, Dissonant Whispers

Inventory
Backpack
Bedroll, Mess kit, Tinderbox, Torches (10), Rations (10), 50' Hemp Rope, Crowbar, Muckfoot Mace, Common Clothes.
Belt pouch
15g, Waterskin, daggers (2), Arcane Focus Rod

Laughing Hyena

Love the look. Love the story. I get jungle beauty from it.

Blinkin

Still unsure who will be where, but, here's my current spell list.

Via the Magic initiate feat:
Cantrips: Guidance & Tole The Dead
1st level Bless.

Bard Spells Known:
Cantrips: Minor Illusion & Vicious Mockery
1st  Level: Comprehend languages, Healing Word, Sleep and Hidious Laughter.
and, of course, 4 Bardic Inspirations.

Tari can do a little healing, pick locks and, hopefully keep everyone entertained along the way. She isn't much of a combantant.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Blinkin on April 24, 2022, 03:54:40 PM
Tari can do a little healing, pick locks and, hopefully keep everyone entertained along the way. She isn't much of a combantant.

Maybe so, but she provides much other stuff on the table. Making foe asleep is good as rolling max dmg with weapon attack roll as a fighter. Or even better as can put multiple foes asleep in one action. In case tougher brute, hideous laughter is for that. Vicious Mockery dmg and debuff and Toll of the Dead are potent cantrips, Bless 1/day free cast (or cast more with bard slots) covers buffing very well. Comprehending language is a small but handy utility. Minor Illusion is also one stronger cantrip which can work even lvl 2 if fool well enough. Guidance is minor buff outside combat any skill checks. So overall very good spell list :). Healing as a bonus action is icing on the cake.

mjrbatou

So in the interests of getting the game(s) rolling I've tried splitting the current players across the continents based on already posted preferences (and avoiding class duplication).

Option 1
Epesh 5/5 :
Male Human Fighter - Aldrich of Gunn (Laughing Hyena) - Size King (girth) & Enhanced Cum
Human Bard - Tari Gravante (Blinkin) - Bimbo & Stretchy
Wood elf Warlock - Jalia Wetkiss (Opale) - Pheromones (beasts & monstrosities), Nudist, Increased Libido, Helping Hand, Stretchy, Bimbo
Futa Minotaur Barbarian - Muula (Vreski) - Broodmother, Milker, Slut, Heat, Powerful Orgasms, Random Orgasms, Nudist, Increased Libido, Bimbo, Stretchy, Enhanced Cum, Litter Bearer, Size Queen, Tasty Cum

Veulura 5/5 :
Goblin Warlock - Yati Jacht (pdragon) - Increased Libido, Bound Familiar (patron), Broodmother (4 hours)
Male Half Elf Ranger - Brandon Galandra (Zaer Darkwail) - Heat, Enlarge/Reduce (dick and balls), Enhanced Cum
Futa Orc Fighter - Kaysha (c0i9z) - Pheromones (goblins & elves)
Half elf Bard - Melissa Mistwinter (Arcanist) - Perfect Body & Stretchy
Goblin Sorceress - Chubizz Muckfoot (Hexed) - Nudist & Stretchy

Amilen 0/5 :

Option 2
Epesh 3/5 :
Male Human Fighter - Aldrich of Gunn (Laughing Hyena) - Size King (girth) & Enhanced Cum

Veulura 4/5 :
Goblin Warlock - Yati Jacht (pdragon) - Increased Libido, Bound Familiar (patron), Broodmother (4 hours)
Male Half Elf Ranger - Brandon Galandra (Zaer Darkwail) - Heat, Enlarge/Reduce (dick and balls), Enhanced Cum
Futa Orc Fighter - Kaysha (c0i9z) - Pheromones (goblins & elves)
Half elf Bard - Melissa Mistwinter (Arcanist) - Perfect Body & Stretchy

Amilen 3/5 :
Futa Minotaur Barbarian - Muula (Vreski) - Broodmother, Milker, Slut, Heat, Powerful Orgasms, Random Orgasms, Nudist, Increased Libido, Bimbo, Stretchy, Enhanced Cum, Litter Bearer, Size Queen, Tasty Cum
Goblin Sorceress - Chubizz Muckfoot (Hexed) - Nudist & Stretchy
Wood elf Warlock - Jalia Wetkiss (Opale) - Pheromones (beasts & monstrosities), Nudist, Increased Libido, Helping Hand, Stretchy, Bimbo

If this looks good for everyone I'll get the opening posts up as I compose them.

Did the Veulura players want to play the prologue scavenger hunt?
- They'd start on Emerald Island and have a list of things to look for, the prize is the castle in the Contested Lands (where they'd start without the scavenger hunt).

Zaer Darkwail

Either of those options is fine to me (albeit favoring slightly to two 5 man parties). Regarding the Scavenger Hunt, fine to play it but also fine we skip it and hit straight on heading towards our castle and get actually starting 'claiming and building' it.

Laughing Hyena

I am fine with a party of five as this would put the pressure off the DM slightly and would give a full party for those involved.

Hexed

Either set's fine by me.
The first option has the benefit of full parties while the second lets you dig into all three areas.

For Veulura the scavenger hunt could be an interesting way to intro the characters.

Arcanist

Personally, option 1 would be good as we have full parties and scavenger hunt could be fun with character intros. Would characters know each other previously?

c0i9z

I definitely would love having a goblin in the party with Kaysha, so option 1 works for me. I'm also happy with or without the scavenger hunt.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Arcanist on April 24, 2022, 09:19:36 PM
Personally, option 1 would be good as we have full parties and scavenger hunt could be fun with character intros. Would characters know each other previously?
How long your characters have know each other is up to the players on Veulura.  They came together to improve their chances of winning the scavenger hunt and win themselves a shared title with a castle and the lands around it.

Players on Epesh have spent the last year together so they already know each other pretty well.  Before that they had lived in the same community so I doubt there are many secrets among them.
- The exception is Muula who wandered into the group sometime in the last month or so after fleeing her male captors, though to avoid an initial distrustful meeting we'll assume she's passed enough tests to not be considered an enemy or the like.

Arcanist

So anyone interested in having a prior relationship with a bard? I would see her working in taverns and possibly in brothels (but not as a working girl as such) but in as musical entertainment, pulling in customers with her gifts, gaining information at the same time.

c0i9z

Kaysha has been travelling the land ever since the incident. She certainly wouldn't have minded doing so with a good looking girl who might have, perhaps, warmed some of her nights. Which, while I'm thinking of it, do elf pheromones work on half-elves?

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: c0i9z on April 24, 2022, 10:12:27 PM
Kaysha has been travelling the land ever since the incident. She certainly wouldn't have minded doing so with a good looking girl who might have, perhaps, warmed some of her nights. Which, while I'm thinking of it, do elf pheromones work on half-elves?

Well, in usual rulings half-elves count as elves on most things so I guess they would count? Anyways regarding Brandon he would be a wandering woodsman who hunts, trades and helps people in trouble but in 3 days in nights of the full moon he goes full 'predator' mode in regards to a mating frenzy which ends once the moon sets down (but even during the day he is bit hornier than usual but during nights he looses entirely). So unlikely he has met others in the group, only maybe Chubizz as she may have been a bit more shy joining civilization and Brandon may have found her after her tribe got wiped out.

Also depending on how much brothels costs he may had used brothels as means of avoiding causing any harm to anyone (sort rent room for a night with a girl and go full marathon with her). Sort he could be monthly regular to brothel empty his lusts and brothel folk know he is insatiable beast whenever he visits. But outside those nights he is fairly normal and even unaffected by most lustful stuff/pheromones.

Laughing Hyena

Looks like we had a switch up in the teams. All good though. :)

mjrbatou

Quote from: c0i9z on April 24, 2022, 10:12:27 PM
I've been treating half bloods as having advantage on the saves against pheromones.

Brandon could be aroused via pheromones outside his period of heat but he'd have to fail the save by 5 or more points (which is nigh impossible).  As for his brothel time, any he regularly frequents charges him 20 gold for 3 nights and 5 women.

Arcanist

With regards to the half-elf being affected by the pheromones, I would say yes to some degree but not uncontrollable as half-elves are separated from elves and humans as a different race - categories in D&D. But would also depend on mjrbatou’s judgement.

Perhaps Melissa got into a trouble with some brothel goers (after all she is a flirt) and Kaysha “saved” her without knowing that Melissa could take care of herself. Melissa does give the impression that she is a damsel in distress and hence helpless in combat. Besides, it always good to have an orc futa fighter protecting her.

I guess Brandon would see Melissa on a regular basis, at least when she is working the room performing music and serving as a hostess in the brothel. Perhaps Brandon has interacted with Melissa a few time while he ‘visited’.

Melissa is open to other ideas.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 24, 2022, 10:54:30 PM
Brandon could be aroused via pheromones outside his period of heat but he'd have to fail the save by 5 or more points (which is nigh impossible).  As for his brothel time, any he regularly frequents charges him 20 gold for 3 nights and 5 women.

Ok, noted. He has the rest of the month time collect gold or take a gambit in the forest to see what fey or monstrous humanoid female he comes across.

Quote from: Arcanist on April 24, 2022, 11:06:02 PM
I guess Brandon would see Melissa on a regular basis, at least when she is working the room performing music and serving as a hostess in the brothel. Perhaps Brandon has interacted with Melissa a few time while he ‘visited’.

Most likely have met her before/earlier, or even once asked is she was 'available' to be hired more usual working girl business but if she has refused he would not have bothered to ask her again. But she knows whenever he visits (and always during full moon periods) he runs through a handful of women three nights in a row (he pays them but he also works them hard for the coin). Also know thanks to his variable-sized cock the brothel holds reserves for women who can handle his (any) sizes for pleasure (for tiny I imagine they may have a pixie or two while small can be done by goblins/halflings).

So over the years likely a handful of local brothels and brothel-owners know him by name and appearance and know if he shows up it means a tough (but well paid) time for girls hired for him. So Melissa likely knows about his heat, changing sizes, and enhanced cum traits. At least Brandon has told me he preferably pays for a brothel worker than assault someone who may be even less unwilling (so thus indicating his lack of control).

Arcanist

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on April 24, 2022, 11:50:46 PM
Ok, noted. He has the rest of the month time collect gold or take a gambit in the forest to see what fey or monstrous humanoid female he comes across.

Most likely have met her before/earlier, or even once asked is she was 'available' to be hired more usual working girl business but if she has refused he would not have bothered to ask her again. But she knows whenever he visits (and always during full moon periods) he runs through a handful of women three nights in a row (he pays them but he also works them hard for the coin). Also know thanks to his variable-sized cock the brothel holds reserves for women who can handle his (any) sizes for pleasure (for tiny I imagine they may have a pixie or two while small can be done by goblins/halflings).

So over the years likely a handful of local brothels and brothel-owners know him by name and appearance and know if he shows up it means a tough (but well paid) time for girls hired for him. So Melissa likely knows about his heat, changing sizes, and enhanced cum traits. At least Brandon has told me he preferably pays for a brothel worker than assault someone who may be even less unwilling (so thus indicating his lack of control).

I believe Melissa would be more than able to accommodate even if huge. Possibly the only few that can. Melissa is also especially clean and adaptable because of her “perfect body”. More than likely gains some intel from Brandon about the outskirts of the city.

Blinkin

The set up for me is fine. For Tari, being a bit of a bimbo has probabily been rather loose with her affections, so if anyone wanted toboff the bard, feel free to of in the past.

A final update to the sheet

AC: 15             HP: 9/9
CHARACTER NAME: Tari GravantePLAYER: Blinkin
RACE: Human (Varient)      GENDER: Female

CLASS: Bard         ARCHETYPE: 
LEVEL: 1/1          EXP: 00
Alignment: LN Next Level   : 2,001
PROFICIENCY BONUS: +2    INSPIRATION: 0
SPEED: 30’          INITIATIVE: +5

Ability Scores:
STRENGTH:   10   (+0)

DEXTERITY:   16   (+3)
SAVING THROWS: +5

CONSTITUTION:   13   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +2

INTELLIGENCE:   12   (+1)
SAVING THROWS: +1

WISDOM:   11   (+0)
PASSIVE WISDOM (PERCEPTION):14

CHARISMA:   18   (+4)
SAVING THROWS:  +5

HIT DICE 1D8
HP MAX: 9          CURRENT HIT POINTS: 9/9
TEMPORARY HIT POINTS: 0

Weapons:
NAME: Bladed Fan(x2)      Wt.: 1
ATTACK BONUS: +5       DAMAGE/TYPE: 1D4+5/Slashing
Range 20/60
Notes: Reskinned Dagger

Name: Bladed Scarf(   WT: 3
Attack Bonus: +5    Dam.:- 1D4+5/Slashing
Range: 15’
Notes: Reskinned Whip.

Armor:

Name: Leather       WT: 10
AC: 14          Penalty: No
Special: Dex Mod. +11

Skills:
ARCANA(INT):      +1
*ACROBATICS(DEX):   +5
ANIMAL HANDLING(WIS):+0
ATHLETICS(STR):   +0
*DECEPTION (CHA):+6
HISTORY(INT):      +1
*INSIGHT: (WIS)   +2
INTIMIDATION (CHA)   +4
INVESTIGATION(INT):   +1
MEDICINE(WIS):   +0
NATURE(INT):      +1
*PERCEPTION: (WIS)+2
PERFORMANCE (CHA):   +4
*PERSUASION: (CHA)   +6
RELIGION(INT):      +1
* SLEIGHT OF HAND(DEX):+5
* STEALTH(DEX):      +5
SURVIVAL (WIS):   +0

Other Proficiencies and Features:
Source:   Name:         Description:
Racial:    Ability Score Bonus:   +1 to any 2 ability scores.
Bonus:   Feat; Magic Init.:   Can cast 2 cantrips and 1 1st level spell from cleric spell list.; Doesn’t use
up spell slot
Cant.:   Guidance:      Casting: Act., Range: touch, Comp.: V,S, Dur.: 1 Min., Save: No
Effect:  (C) You touch one willing creature. Once before the spell ends,
the target can roll a d4 and add the number rolled to one ability check

of its choice. It can roll the die before or after making the ability
check. The spell then ends
CanT:   Toll The Dead:      Casting: Act., Range: 60‘, Comp.: V,S, Dur.: Ins., Save:WIS   
Effect: (C) Choice 1 target. Target takes 1e8 necro. Damageor make save. If takerget is already damaged, it takes 1d12 damage.Spell increases by 1 die at 5th level, 11th & 17th.
1st:   Bless:         Casting: Act., Range: 30’, Target 3 people,comp.: V,S,M Dur.: Inst.
            Effect: (A few drops of holy water) Can give up to 3 people an additional
1d4 to use in attack or saves for 1 minute. When cast at higher levels,
add 1 person per level.
Racial:   Bonus Skill:      Gains a bonus skill prof.; Insite.
Racial:    Languages:       Read, write and speak Common, & Under Common.
Curse:   Pretty Face, Emp. Head:   Disadvantage on INT saves & checks but much more sexualized body.
Curse:   Stretchy:      can accept any size item in body, including inflation.
Bard:   Armor Prof.:      Light Armor.
Bard:   Weapon Prof.:      Simple, Rapier, Whip
Tasha:   Proficiencies:      Swapped short sword, hand cross bow & longsword for bladed scarf,
bladed fan & Herbalism Kit
Bard:   Skills:         Perception, Pursuasion & Sleight of hand.
Bard:   Tool Prof’s:      Lyre, Panpipes, Lute & herbalism kit
Bard:   Saving Throws:      Dex & Chr.
Bard:   Bardic Inspiration:   Can grant 1D6 to an ally within 60’ & can hear you. Inspiration must be
used within 10 minutes. You have 4 inspirations per long rest.
Bard:   Spell Casting:      Can cast spells.
Bard:            Cantrips:      You know 2 cantrips:   
Cant:   Minor Illusion:   Casting: act., Range: 30’, Comp.: S,M, Dur.: 1 min.
      Effect: You create a sound or image that last for 1 minute, it’   dismissed or cast the
      spell again. If it’s a sound, it can range from awhisper to a scream; if
it’s an object, it can fill a 5’ area. An
            Action is spent to use an INT Investigation, vs. your spell save DC,
successfully, it’s identified as an illusion ( piece of fleece).
Cant:   Vicious Mockery:   Casting: Act., Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Dur.: Inst., Save:                  Effect: You unleash a string of insults at a creature you can see within
            range. If the target can hear you (though it need not understand you),
it must succeed on a save or take 1d4 psychic damage & have
disadvantage on the next attack roll it makes before the end of its next turn. If cast at Higher Levels.  damage increases by 1d4 when you
reach 5th level (2d4, at 11th level
Bard:   Spells Known:      You know 4 1st level spells.
1ST:   Comprehend Language:      Casting: Act., Range: Self, Comp.: V,S,M, Dur.: 1 ., ur., Save: No
      a      Effect: (R)(Pinch of soot & salt) For the duration, can understand
any written & spoken language. Must be touching item &
cannot decode secret messages in a code or gliff not part of a
language.
1st:   Healing word :   Casting: bonus act., Range: 60’, Comp.: V, Dur.: Inst.
Effect: A target within range  regains 1d4+CHR HP. Does not effect
undead. Increases by 1d4 When cast at 2nd level. Gains 1d4 per
level.
1 ST   :Sleep:         Casting: Act., Range/Area: 90’/20’, Comp.: V,S,M, Dur.: 1 min.
Effect:  (Pinch of sand) Puts 5d8 hit points to sleep.  Higher Levels add 2D8 per level.
1st:   T’s Hidious Laughter (:   Casting: Act., Range: 30‘,   Comp.: V,S,M, Dur.: 1 Min Save: Wis.
            Effect: (C)( tiny tarts & waving a feather)  if Successful, target falls
to the floor, finding everything funny. He  is incapacitated & cannot
stand until a successful wis save is made. A save may be attempted at
the end of each round, or when taking damage. Target gets advantage
if taking damage. On success, spell ends.
used within 10 minutes. You have 4 inspirations per long rest
Bard:   Spell Attack:      +5 to attack roll.
Bard   Ritual Casting:      Can cast any spell or scroll with a ritual mark as a Ritual. Takes 10
minutes per level.
Bard:   Spell Focus:      Can use an instrument as a spell focus.
Bard:   Spell Slots:      2 spell slots per long rest.
Back:   Background:      Criminal.
Back:   Skill Prof.’s:      Deception, Stealth.
Back: Tools Prof.:      Gaming set (Dice, Thief’s Tools.)
Back:   Criminal Speciality:   Smuggler.
Back:   Criminal Contact:   You have a reliable and trustworthy contact who acts as your liaison
to a network of other criminals. You know how to get messages to
and from your contact, even over great distances; specifically, you
know the local messengers, corrupt caravan masters, and seedy
sailors who can deliver messages for you.

TREASURE:
PP:    1
GP:    4
SP:    8
CP:    3
Total:   14.83 GP

EQUIPMENT:
Backpack  :      N/A   
bedroll
Bladed fans(x2):      N/A    2   Reskinned daggers.
Bladed Scarf:         2     3   Reskinned whip.
Candles(x5):         N/A   Neg   Burns 1 hr. bright light for 5’, Normal for 5’ dim for 5’
Costumes (x2):         N/A   2
Herbalism Kit:       5    3
Leather Armor      N/A   10   ac: Dex Mod +11. Bakini armor.
Lyre:            N/A    2   
Rations (x5 days:      N/A   )          2.5
Set of Black Clothes w/hood:   N/A     2
Silk Rope (50’):   10 5   
Tinderbox  :        .5    1
Thieves tools :      N/A    1
waterskin,.:         N/A   4   holds 1 gallon.

Story Section:
CHARACTER NAME: Tari Gravante   SKIN Lightly Tanned
EYES Blue          HAIR Midnight

ALLIES & ORGANIZATIONS None

CHARACTER APPEARANCE

Personality: The best way to get me to do something is to tell me I can't do it.
Ideals:
Honor. I don't steal from others in the trade. (Lawful)Bonds:
Entertaining others is my life’s lood
Flaws:
I turn tail and run when things look bad.

CHARACTER BACKSTORY

My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Vreski

Option 1 is fine with me. Although, for option 2, I like the idea of being the only PC cock for Jalia and Chubizz.

@Opale
With your pheromones, it looks like Muula always going to be after Jalia's ass.  ;)

Quote from: Blinkin on April 25, 2022, 12:13:49 AM
The set up for me is fine. For Tari, being a bit of a bimbo has probabily been rather loose with her affections, so if anyone wanted toboff the bard, feel free to of in the past.

@group
Muula will be extremely loose with her affections and will also be seeking affections, so she has probably banged Tari a lot. In fact, if she's not milked for a few hours, she'll start begging for some help. Also free milk and super thicc eggnog tasting cum for everyone.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Arcanist on April 24, 2022, 11:55:50 PM
I believe Melissa would be more than able to accommodate even if huge. Possibly the only few that can. Melissa is also especially clean and adaptable because of her “perfect body”. More than likely gains some intel from Brandon about the outskirts of the city.

So you'rere suggesting she and Brandon had slept together multiple times already? That she's one girls he hires regularly for his monthly lust-driven rampages in the brothel she works as a performer? Fine for me :). He would have gladly shared intel about the outskirts of the city and what he knows or has encountered in the past month. Also if they become regulars in that manner he may show up otherwise at the brothel just to see her performing otherwise (and mayhaps have a 'relationship' of sorts, not a couple but perhaps as friends). I imagine with a perfect body and stretch you are able last longer than most girls, so mayhaps an entire night+day before worn out and need a girl in between give you a break before handling the next night+day cycle.

Arcanist

I think Melissa would be more of a performer and hostess most of the time but takes on more important clients of her choosing. Clients that can give her information or protection as such, perhaps even recruiting them as assets or at least being allies/friends with benefits. She needs her web of contacts.

Arcanist

That is right, mjrbatou is it possible to adjust the Hideous Laughter spell to force the victim to orgasm instead of laughter?

Zaer Darkwail

Would be fine with the friends with benefits approach. In sense Brandon is treating Melissa as a friend outside his cycle, sharing intel/information and rumors and bringing gifts at times, and socializing. But when in his heat cycle he does pay her like any working girl (to keep it professional level), as during daytime of his cycle he can control himself (and even enjoy foreplay funs and other performances), but in night cycle he goes more savage and rough and thus it's actually hard work despite what size he's backing at the time. Also as a fellow half-elf (as I think in Veulura region they are a bit more scorned cause of human x elf conflict) and one with who he has developed a friendship with Brandon may have developed deeper emotions towards Melissa but has not expressed them yet in any manner. Also, he would IC be unaware she's a spy or to what extent all her work involves.

Arcanist

mjrbatou

Quote from: Arcanist on April 25, 2022, 08:39:44 AM
That is right, mjrbatou is it possible to adjust the Hideous Laughter spell to force the victim to orgasm instead of laughter?
Yes, the spell could be adjusted to force a Powerful Orgasm instead of uncontrollable laughing.

The curse is actually identical except for allowing a save and having concentration for the minute, incapacitation and falling prone thanks to weak knees.

pdragon

I'm ok with either doing the scavenger hut or skipping it.

For Yati I was thinking since she's originally from Epesh she'd probably be a more recent addition to the group. Despite that I could see her as being a motherly figure to the group, perhaps literally if we choose to start with them having already won the scavenger hunt. So if either Brandon or Kaysha would like to have knocked her up at some point already I'm down. Of course due to her pheromones she'd be more drawn to Kaysha, but she wouldn't turn Brandon away.

Request Thread

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Vreski on April 25, 2022, 01:28:02 AM
Option 1 is fine with me. Although, for option 2, I like the idea of being the only PC cock for Jalia and Chubizz.

@Opale
With your pheromones, it looks like Muula always going to be after Jalia's ass.  ;)

@group
Muula will be extremely loose with her affections and will also be seeking affections, so she has probably banged Tari a lot. In fact, if she's not milked for a few hours, she'll start begging for some help. Also free milk and super thicc eggnog tasting cum for everyone.

Naturally this is all meant to come with approval for whom it concerns.

My question is how did Muuri, Tara, Jalia and Farandole encounter the down on his luck noble? Did Muuri run into him Did the bard Tara join him on tournaments as a consort and hype man, during competition? Sex in exchange for a reasonably cozy lifestyle at first? Was it a chance encounter that brought Farandole into his life trying to barter over pawning some heirloom sword? Did Jalia wind up being a wager between him and a rival in which he won her or was it a chance encounter on the road, the wood elf sneaking in on a man taking a wash in a lake and hung like a minotaur himself?

Feel free to talk up with me and we can sort out bonds between the party.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: pdragon on April 25, 2022, 09:52:28 AM
For Yati I was thinking since she's originally from Epesh she'd probably be a more recent addition to the group. Despite that I could see her as being a motherly figure to the group, perhaps literally if we choose to start with them having already won the scavenger hunt. So if either Brandon or Kaysha would like to have knocked her up at some point already I'm down. Of course due to her pheromones she'd be more drawn to Kaysha, but she wouldn't turn Brandon away.

Fine with Yati being a motherly figure of the group, albeit Brandon's case he has sort of working relations with brothels and Melissa attends to his needs (and rest of the time he is not that sexually driven if not affected by additional magic/curse to rut more outside his heat cycle). But if given circumstances having no money/women who can stretch handle his size he likely accepts Yati's company. But think she indeed may be new to the region and a fairly recent arrival.

Isengrad

I have a couple ideas I could throw in, gonna head out to the store real quick but I will mock up a PC when I get back.

original artwork by karabiner

c0i9z

I'm definitely up for having Kaysha have travelled with the half-elves, occasionally bedding one or the other or both, as things happened.

As for Yati, certainly, if they've been together for a while, Kaysha would have taken her quite a few times already, with little care if she might have knocked her up while doing so.

Blinkin

While I love some smut as much as the next guy or gal. I am hoping to see more than characters fucking in every scene. ;) I mean, just because Tari could stretch to take a telephone pole up her ass doesn't mean that she would want to try it... have you ever seen those spikes of wood on the sides? *shutters*
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Isengrad

Name: Finn Farhand

Race: Human(Variant)  Player: Isengrad

Class: Fighter (1)         Background: City watch

Hp: 12        Hit Dice: 1d10    Pb: +2

Stats
Str: 17(+3) Dex: 10(+0)  Con: 15(+2)
Int: 15(+2) Wis: 12(+1)   Cha: 11(+0)

Trained skills and saves

Skills
Athletics
Insight
Perception
Survival
Persuasion

Saves
Strength, Constitution
features and feats
Feats
Telekinetic

Background feature
Watcher's Eye

Class features
Fighting Style:Interception
Second wind
Characteristics
Personality
I tend to have a Crude sense of humor, not above making crass comments or sexual innuendoes. Still, you want someone who can stare down the toughest criminals and not flinch there is not a better person to have at your back.
Ideals
The written law is all well and good, until it tramples on the freedoms of the innocent. Fanatic adherence to the law is just another form of tyranny.
Bonds
Those who fight beside me are those worth dying for.
Flaws
If you asked my mother, she would say I'm stubborn and bull headed. if you asked me, I'd just tell you I'm right and to shut up.

Other Proficiencies

Weapons: Simple Weapons, Martial weapons
Tools: None
Languages: Common, Elvish, Draconic, Goblin
Equipment
Weapons
Longsword(1d8/d10 versitile)
2 Hand axe (d6| light, thrown 20/60)
Armor
Chainmail (Ac 16 | Heavy)
Shield (+2 ac)
Other equipment
Explorers pack
Uniform(of starting town)
Signal horn
Manacles
Currency
10gp
Curses
Acquired curses
Enhanced Cum: you cum harder and longer than ever.  you do not need to rest between sexual encounters and can cumflate females if you use her enough times
Milker:Your balls produce enough to make them swell and burst if not milked regularly - or just constantly leak if not emptied more often
Helping Hand: cannot orgasm by yourself another must be stimulating you

Possible curse acquired later
Magic Focus: must wear an extra, normally optional item to use magic and supernatural abilities.  Can be a second plug/egg, nipple clamps, cock ring/sheath, etc.
Shared Senses: you forge a sensory link with the last person you had sex with that persists until you have sex with someone else.
Pros - double the fun of having sex, can do things to your partner without risking yourself

(Story wise is he may attain these when he gets his subclass, as I intend to go psi warrior. a cock piecing or a top ladder...something fun for the magic focus. the shared sense representing the full awakening of his mind. if not at three, I'll just take shared senses at 4) 

History:

Finn grew up a mostly normal child, He idolized his father and wanted to join the city watch just like his dad did. His mother was a wonderful and supportive woman who was instrumental in helping Finn develop his ability when it manifested, as she had the same talent to manipulate and move things around her. Despite the trials and tribulations that plagued their town they did their best to provide for him.

His early teens were filled with days at the feet of his parents, learning what he could about the martial abilities needed to be apart of the city watch, and the mental abilities of his mother. She filled his head of stores of her family...how some were able to further unlock the power of their minds and turn it into a weapon as formidable as any sword.

Once he was old enough to drink, to flirt with the ladies and gents away from the eyes of his parent he quickly became known for a few other aspects of his physiology. His body seemingly reinforced in some ways by his latent mental abilities the man could fill a bucket with his emissions.. a fact some of his paramours adored him for.

Eventually he fulfilled his dream of joining the City watch, and while he enjoyed what he did for a living. He felt he may have shot to low by just being in the shadow of his father...but the troubles on the horizon could certainly prove a chance to break out of the shell he placed himself in, even if he was not aware of it.

Laughing Hyena

Quote from: Blinkin on April 25, 2022, 06:13:47 PM
While I love some smut as much as the next guy or gal. I am hoping to see more than characters fucking in every scene. ;) I mean, just because Tari could stretch to take a telephone pole up her ass doesn't mean that she would want to try it... have you ever seen those spikes of wood on the sides? *shutters*

Not to worry. But dick jokes aside about the minotaur who isn't the actual minotaur of the team... Does that work for you with your bard having gone with him on tournaments to introduce/rally/inspire or did you have something else in mind for how and if these two party members had met.

Blinkin

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2022, 08:09:24 PM
Not to worry. But dick jokes aside about the minotaur who isn't the actual minotaur of the team... Does that work for you with your bard having gone with him on tournaments to introduce/rally/inspire or did you have something else in mind for how and if these two party members had met.

Bagm I'm cool with that. :)
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Laughing Hyena

Sweet. Anybody else wanna talk prior relations amongst the demon slaying team?

Vreski

Quote from: Laughing Hyena on April 25, 2022, 10:11:09 AM
Naturally this is all meant to come with approval for whom it concerns.

My question is how did Muuri, Tara, Jalia and Farandole encounter the down on his luck noble? Did Muuri run into him Did the bard Tara join him on tournaments as a consort and hype man, during competition? Sex in exchange for a reasonably cozy lifestyle at first? Was it a chance encounter that brought Farandole into his life trying to barter over pawning some heirloom sword? Did Jalia wind up being a wager between him and a rival in which he won her or was it a chance encounter on the road, the wood elf sneaking in on a man taking a wash in a lake and hung like a minotaur himself?

Feel free to talk up with me and we can sort out bonds between the party.

Yep! Consent is very important to me. I'm thinking Muula followed the scent of Jalia's pheromones and then joined the group when they found out she was nice and she found out the group was nice. In their first encounter, Muula probably wanted to fuck Jalia bad because of the pheromones and because she's hot. If Jalia didn't want to, then Mulla could have resisted the urge or lost control based on your preference Opale. She would have felt bad afterwards if she lost control. I could have then ended up as Jalia's horny pet and then the two of them joined the group together. Also Muula will want Aldrich's dick and if that happens they will have had children together.

Quote from: Blinkin on April 25, 2022, 06:13:47 PM

I can understand that. To save on time, we could just say our characters fuck or whatever and then resume on afterwards. I would be fine with doing that a lot, given how much of a horny slut my character is.

@mjrbatou
I was thinking for my backstory, we could change the elves to demons, now that I'm going to be in Epesh. Also there could have been more minotaurs on the farm with Muula, who have been captured by the humans with her. However, she was separated from them when the demons attacked. Can I also lower my intelligence from 10 to 6? Also would Muula have a collar? It would probably be a red one if she does have one.

Muse

So, I get to be in a party of 5 that includes LH., Blinkin', and Opale?  And I get to hide behind a Minotaur barbarian? 

This is—quite literally—four kinds of win!  Option 1 please. 

My curses by the way are Pheromones and Stretchy.  I originally thought the pheromones would just attract dragons, but after realizing my father was a bard and the question just floating in the air of whether or not he produced any hybrids...  :D  Well, let's extend the list.  Need some tentacles. (Aberrations).  And need a slime to eat off y clothes.  (Slimes.)  Add yuan'ti and devils for good measure. 

Laughing Hyena

Well considering Aldrich's vices, he'd definitely not deny Muula want for his manhood. Which means Aldrich has sired some basted minotaur babies with the barbarian.

mjrbatou

@vreski
Yes, Muula's intelligence can drop to 6.

She likely would have lived in Paradise Valley when demons came through and destroyed the place.  What's left is inhabited by other powerful creatures and is less than a week from where everyone believes the demons are based, the Hive.

Muula can have a collar if she wants, type and design up to you.

Note on Nudist if I forgot, no character with it can wear more than 1 square foot of anything over her skin.

Hexed

Actual clothing or does it count belts and backpack straps?
Sounds like it counts everyyhing... in which case gonna have to bribe a packmule of some nature

Blinkin

Quote from: Muse on April 26, 2022, 07:04:05 AM
   So, I get to be in a party of 5 that includes LH., Blinkin', and Opale?  And I get to hide behind a Minotaur barbarian? 

This is—quite literally—four kinds of win!  Option 1 please. 

My curses by the way are Pheromones and Stretchy.  I originally thought the pheromones would just attract dragons, but after realizing my father was a bard and the question just floating in the air of whether or not he produced any hybrids...  :D  Well, let's extend the list.  Need some tentacles. (Aberrations).  And need a slime to eat off y clothes.  (Slimes.)  Add yuan'ti and devils for good measure.

You think there's room for both of us too hide behind one minataur??
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

mjrbatou

Small pieces of jewelry don't count, like rings, earrings, bracelets, ankles, piercings, plugs, etc.
Ones that would are decorative bracelets that extend up the arm, large things dangling from a piercing (some navel jewels), or pretty much anything that could drape across the skin for long periods.

The soles of the feet dont count either, so sandals/flip flop styles are very common.  Some women wear them with thin leather straps crisscrossing their calves as a fashion statement, though the more leather strips she uses the more it counts against her covering limit.

Blinkin

damn, I forgot the demons. What does cold iron cost? surely, knowing what about them, cold iron wouldn't be outside of the range of thought.
My Ons' & offs'
Yes, I really am blind.

Chulanowa

Oof, as usually, I got trapped into overthinking things and lagging behind everyone else!

So far what I'm thinking is a Dwarven meadhapp priestess, a Satyr girl with big hips and a bigger stick (like, literally a big stick, pervs!) And some sort of cute femboy, for those nights when you want something hard, but not edgy...

dyhi97wu

woohoo!  finally got approved!!!  Janus the Grey Elf Monk reporting for adventures O:)

Arcanist

Vreski

Quote from: mjrbatou on April 26, 2022, 01:43:05 PM
@vreski
Yes, Muula's intelligence can drop to 6.

She likely would have lived in Paradise Valley when demons came through and destroyed the place.  What's left is inhabited by other powerful creatures and is less than a week from where everyone believes the demons are based, the Hive.

Muula can have a collar if she wants, type and design up to you.

Note on Nudist if I forgot, no character with it can wear more than 1 square foot of anything over her skin.

Yay! I'm the most dumbest! Also I wasn't planning on ever wearing any clothes, unless forced to.

Quote from: Chulanowa on April 26, 2022, 05:02:12 PM
Oof, as usually, I got trapped into overthinking things and lagging behind everyone else!

So far what I'm thinking is a Dwarven meadhapp priestess, a Satyr girl with big hips and a bigger stick (like, literally a big stick, pervs!) And some sort of cute femboy, for those nights when you want something hard, but not edgy...

Me vote is for the Satyr girl with the big hips and big stick. Did you get to reroll your curse? The one you got was one of two I really didn't want.

Quote from: dyhi97wu on April 26, 2022, 09:21:57 PM
woohoo!  finally got approved!!!  Janus the Grey Elf Monk reporting for adventures O:)

Welcome to elliquiy!

mjrbatou

Any players not already assigned will be starting in Amilen, unless theres a swap agreement between players for someplace else.

Hopefully I'll get ooc and sheet threads up tonight, then the continent starts by the end of tomorrow.

Isengrad

Sounds fun, assuming I made the deadline...if not, oh well.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Vreski on April 27, 2022, 12:38:01 AM
Me vote is for the Satyr girl with the big hips and big stick. Did you get to reroll your curse? The one you got was one of two I really didn't want.

Satyr sounds like a plan! Also, would very much like to have her in whatever party Muula is part of  :D

mj said I could simply pick curses, unless I misunderstood. But yeah, definitely not going with the gore ones.

dyhi97wu

Veulura is my starting preference

Janus will have Pheromones (FEMALE Elf, Human, Gnome, and Tiefling), Perfect Body, Carnivore, Enhanced Tasty Cum, and Meat/Pain Slut.

mjrbatou

Character Sheets is up now to consolidate information easier.

Out of Character is also up and ready for discussion for changes to starting continents before I get any games started.

Muse

mjrbatou

Ah, I forgot to link the IC threads after making them.  They're in the same category as the sheets and OOC threads so they should be easy to find (Epesh and Veulura)

Cirus

Is this game closed. I both want to learn to play 5e (many years playing the TSR early versions) and liked that Futa table.
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

IC: New Orleans: House of the Rising Sun
O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Quote from: Cirus on April 29, 2022, 01:05:13 PM
Is this game closed. I both want to learn to play 5e (many years playing the TSR early versions) and liked that Futa table.
The game's not closed just yet, there are 2 more open spaces available on the 3rd continent Amilen.  That IC topic hasn't been opened yet because I don't have 3 completed characters for it, but I do have 3 players who've showed continuing interest.

Cirus

A (Recycled) Proposal

Adventurer Info

Name: Brionni LaRue

Race/Class: Mercenary/ Bodyguard/ Foghter

Brief Description: Once a fierce warrior and mercenary, Braun fetched a high price for his exploits into the various entrails of the under-realms. Prized as a rather skilled dungeoneer, he was able to extract numerous artifacts for nefarious necromancers and shadowy back-alley types.

It was to be his undoing.

While his friends warned him not to buddy up too much with the speakers of the dead, to not accept the missions of acolytes and those not ready to play with the forces of magic- Braun only saw the coin. And did not care where it came from, as long as it held up to his stone jaw's bite.

Perhaps he pocketed too much, or ignored the pleas of some client which could not offer a price that satisfied him; needless to say Braun woke up one morning not as his usual masculine Nordic self but as a woman. But the dark forces that transformed him were surely misshapen or miscalculated, for he was not completely a woman. For while he could barely see past his new-found breasts, he still had his generous manhood to swing into battle.

Yet he found himself transformed, and the stunning bleach blonde haired Amazonian woman, found something else- a lucrative business opportunity indeed!

Fashioning as Brionni LaRue, the seemingly unstoppable woman was always employed, especially as a bodyguard. Behold, forgive and forget any client that tried to invite Brionni to her bedchamber, for they would receive a rather large surprise indeed. Men, women or even creatures under her employ.
Are we living in a land, where Sex and Horror are the new Gods? -Frankie Goes to Hollywood

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

At 2022-05-04 19:07:30, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d100 Result: 81
At 2022-05-04 19:13:03, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d7 Result: 7

Pointed to the Futa chart, apparently LaRue is a litter bearer. Not much fun for rp regularly. Thank you sir may I have another?

Her stats are as follows:

Str 16
Dex 12
Con 13
Int 10
Wis 11
Cha 15

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Quote from: Cirus on May 04, 2022, 07:15:00 PM
At 2022-05-04 19:07:30, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d100 Result: 81
At 2022-05-04 19:13:03, Brionny LaRue (uid: 3269) rolls: 1d7 Result: 7

Pointed to the Futa chart, apparently LaRue is a litter bearer. Not much fun for rp regularly. Thank you sir may I have another?
Size Queen and/or Freaky Cock, do either of those sound good to you?

Cirus

Let's hit her with size queen. Oh what the hell let us have both- horse cock too!

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Chazy

Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

Cirus

I think we are waiting for another frontier to open up.

Alas I am quite excited to throw Bri at the world!

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Quote from: Chazy on May 06, 2022, 10:11:32 PM
There still room for another player?
There is currently 1 slot mostly empty as Chulanowa hasn't made a sheet as far as I can tell.
When a slot for a continent opens up and a player wants to swap continents they can the next time they return to town, though they will be waiting until the second party is in town as well so they're not simply teleporting into a dungeon.  This is only for existing characters, Adventurer Inns share a demiplane of sorts to avoid the 2 or so months of travel between continents.
A new player character can be a rescue inside a dungeon or be a solo adventurer who took on more than they could handle...otherwise they'll be waiting in the Adventurer's Inn as well.

Amilen 4/5[/u] :
Male Human Fighter - Finn Farhand (Isengrad) - Enhanced Cum, Milker, Helping Hand, Ability Focus, Shared Senses
Male Grey Elf Monk - Janus (dyhi97wu) - Pheromones (Elf, Gnome), Lucky, Random Orgasms
Futa Human Fighter - Brionny LaRue (Cirus) - Size Queen
Futa Yuan-Ti warlock - Issei Tizhil (Re Z L) - Slut, Stretchy, Perfect Body, Nudist, Pheromones (Elf, Human), Race Fetish (Orc, Troll), Delicious Milk/Cum (honey)
+
Satyr (Chulanowa)

I'm reposting the current player list for reference, that way genders and/or curses can be adjusted if desired.  I may have missed something along the way but right now I'll work on the starting post for Amilen today.

Cirus

I noticed others seem to have more mutations. Do we get to pick/ roll more?

Is Amilen online, can we frolic a bit before the carnage?

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Cirus

Updated Character sheet (may need to move from here?). Let me know if any changes or additions are needed.

Brionni LaRue
Fighter 1 (0 XP)
Human (m), Neutral good
Mercenary Veteran
[ ABILITY SCORES ]
Str 17 (+3)   Dex 13 (+1)   Con 16 (+3)   Int 11 (+0)   Wis 12 (+1)   Cha 14 (+2) 
[ PROFICIENCIES ]
Proficiency Bonus +2
Saves Str +5, Con +5
Skills Athletics +5, Intimidation +4, Perception +3, Persuasion +4 (passive Perception 13)
Weapons simple weapons, martial weapons
Armors all armor, shields
Tools dice set, vehicles (land)
Languages Common, Giant
[ COMBAT ]
hp 13 ; HD 1d10
Init +1 ; Speed 30 ft.
AC 18 (chain mail 16, shield +2, Dex +0)
Longsword. Melee : +5 (1d8+3 slashing ; versatile (1d10))
Light crossbow. Ranged : +3 (1d8+1 piercing ; ammunition (range 80/320), loading, two-handed)
[ SPELLS ]
[ FEATURES & TRAITS ]
Second Wind (1d10+1 hp/rest)
Fighting Style (Great Weapon Fighting)
Mercenary Life
[ EQUIPMENT ]
Longsword, light crossbow, chain mail, shield, playing card set, 20 crossbow bolts, backpack, crowbar, hammer, piton (10), torch (10), tinderbox, rations/1 day (10), waterskin, rope/hempen 50 feet, clothes/traveler's, insignia of rank, belt pouch
Equipment weight 132 lb - Cost 149 gp
10 gp
Coins weight 0.1 lb
[ CHARACTER ]
Height Medium / 6. 5 ft. / 220 lb ; Age 20 years
Eyes Blue ; Skin Bronzed ; Hair White
Appearance A giant of a (seemingly) woman, Brionni sports large feminine features that border on the masculine, especially when her clothes are removed.

Personality traits Fashioning as Brionni LaRue, the seemingly unstoppable woman was always employed, especially as a bodyguard. Behold, forgive and forget any client that tried to invite Brionni to her bedchamber, for they would receive a rather large surprise indeed. Men, women or even creatures under her employ.
Ideals Money, Sex and its experience.
Bonds
Flaws Size Queen, Freaky Cock (enormous barely human), Litter bearer

Background Mercenary Veteran
Character Backstory Once a fierce warrior and mercenary, Braun fetched a high price for his exploits into the various entrails of the under-realms. Prized as a rather skilled dungeoneer, he was able to extract numerous artifacts for nefarious necromancers and shadowy back-alley types.

It was to be his undoing.

While his friends warned him not to buddy up too much with the speakers of the dead, to not accept the missions of acolytes and those not ready to play with the forces of magic- Braun only saw the coin. And did not care where it came from, as long as it held up to his stone jaw's bite.

Perhaps he pocketed too much, or ignored the pleas of some client which could not offer a price that satisfied him; needless to say Braun woke up one morning not as his usual masculine Nordic self but as a woman. But the dark forces that transformed him were surely misshapen or miscalculated, for he was not completely a woman. For while he could barely see past his new-found breasts, he still had his generous manhood to swing into battle.

Yet he found himself transformed, and the stunning bleach blonde haired Amazonian woman, found something else- a lucrative business opportunity indeed!

Allies & Organizations

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

Chazy

Nice. Question....homebrew allowed? I have one I like. Called Eldritch Secrecy. Basically a wizard with some warlock abilities. It is a homebrew tradition. It is located on D&D Wiki.
Life is short. Live everyday as if it will be your last. For it may very well be.

mjrbatou

Quote from: Chazy on May 13, 2022, 03:54:25 AM
Nice. Question....homebrew allowed? I have one I like. Called Eldritch Secrecy. Basically a wizard with some warlock abilities. It is a homebrew tradition. It is located on D&D Wiki.
So you like playing Warlocks that don't need to nap 6 times a day?  That's about the only difference I see between the official Warlock and the homebrew wizard/warlock...and a much larger non ritual spell selection.

Re Z L

If anyone else in the Amilen group want to coordinate any history with my character (https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=341778.msg16179739#msg16179739) feel free to send me a message! Or we can discuss it in the OOC thread.
A&A

Cirus

O & O's
Needs & Fantasies

mjrbatou

Amilen is now up for the following players:

Amilen 4/5 :
Male Human Fighter - Finn Farhand (Isengrad) - Enhanced Cum, Milker, Helping Hand Magic Focus, Shared Senses
Male Grey Elf Monk - Janus (dyhi97wu) - Pheromones (Elf, Gnome), Lucky, Random Orgasms
Futa Human Fighter - Brionny LaRue (Cirus) - Size Queen
Futa Yuan-Ti warlock - Issei Tizhil (Re Z L) - Slut, Stretchy, Perfect Body, Nudist, Pheromones (Elf, Human), Race Fetish (Orc, Troll), Delicious Milk/Cum (honey)

Adventurer's Inn : Players who can join games who have less than 5 current/active players
Satyr (Chulanowa)
- (Chazy)

Doomblade403xxx

CLASS & LEVEL  Rogue 1
EXPERIENCE POINTS: 0
PLAYER NAME: Doomblade403XXX
RACE/ANCESTRY/HERITAGE: Human
BACKGROUND: Spy
CAMPAIGN or PLAYER ID: Whisper
SAVING THROWS

STR  +1   12
DEX  +3   16
CON  +1   13
INT   +2   15
WIS  +0   10
CHA  +0   11

+2 PROFICIENCY BONUS

+1 Strength Saves
+5 Dexterity Saves *
+1 Constitution Saves
+4 Intelligence Saves *
+0 Wisdom Saves
+0 Charisma Saves

Skills
+3  Acrobatics (Dex)
+0  Animal Handling (Wis)
+2  Arcana (Int)
+1  Athletics (Str)
+2  Deception (Cha) *
+2  History (Int)
+2  Insight (Wis) *
+0  Intimidation (Cha)
+2  Investigation (Int)
+0  Medicine (Wis)
+2  Nature (Int)
+2  Perception (Wis) *
+2  Performance (Cha) *
+0  Persuasion (Cha)
+2  Religion (Int)
+7  Sleight of Hand (Dex) **
+7  Stealth (Dex) **
+0  Survival (Wis)

Armor: light armor
Weapons: simple weapons, hand crossbow, longsword, rapier, shortsword
Tools: disguise kit, thieves' tools
Saving Throws: Dexterity, Intelligence
Skills: Deception, Insight, Perception, Performance, Sleight of Hand, Stealth
Languages: Common, Thieves' Cant, Orc

ARMOR CLASS  14
Armor Worn: leather armor
INITIATIVE  +3
SPEED  30 ft.
HIT POINTS  9
HIT DICE  1d8

Rapier. Melee Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. Hit: 1d8+3 piercing damage.

Shortbow. Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit. Hit: 1d6+3 piercing damage. (Normal range to 80 ft.; disadvantage long range 81 to 320 ft. Must be used two-handed.)

Dagger. Melee or Ranged Weapon Attack: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft. 1d4+3 piercing damage. (If thrown, normal range to 20 ft.; disadvantage long range 21 to 60 ft.)

MAGIC, FEATS & SPECIAL ATTACKS
Sneak Attack: Once per turn, deal extra damage to one creature hit if attack with advantage using finesse or ranged weapon. Don't need advantage if an enemy of the target is within 5 feet of it, enemy isn't incapacitated, and you don't have disadvantage on attack.

EQUIPMENT & TREASURE
Carried Gear [PHB, p. 143]: leather armor (AC 11), rapier, two (2) daggers, shortbow and 20 arrows, thieves' tools (lockpicks, small file and pliers, tiny mirror), belt pouch, crowbar, set of dark common clothes with hood. (This load is about 32 lbs.; add 1 lb. per 50 coins carried.)

Coins & Gems: 13 gold pieces (gp); 11 silver pieces (sp); 54 copper pieces (cp); 2 gems (worth 10 gp each)

FEATURES, TRAITS & MORE
Alignment: Neutral Good. I help others according to their needs and promote compassion above all else.

Spy Background [PHB p. 129]
• Feature: Criminal Contact.
• Traits: Keeps diary in secret code. Outgoing attitude.
• Ideal: In it for pay, no loyalties.
• Bond: Avoid trouble at all costs
• Flaw: Cowardly {Like to fight from the shadows or the blind side}

Human Traits [PHB p. 29]
• Creature Type: Humanoid
• Medium Size (5' 4", 150 lbs.)

Rogue Class Features [PHB p. 94]
• Expertise (prof. noted with **)
• Sneak Attack (+1d6)
• Thieves' Cant (slang speak in code)

Whisper’s real name is Keldin Marsh who is the son of a mayor in a medium sized town in Veulura. His father had such wonderful plans for his son. Signing him up to fight in the Elf War was one of the first plans for him, and should he be strong enough to survive that, an arranged marriage to a girl Keldin had never met. As the time for his draft date drew near, Keldin simply fled and boarded a ship. He didn’t know where he would end up, but anywhere would be better than his hometown. He takes on the name Whisper, and fancies himself a spy, when in reality he’s little more than a glorified cutpurse with a flashy smile.

{GM I rolled a 98% on my d100 so be gentle with my sexy traits :P}

ShadowFox89

Is this still open for players? And would am artificer be allowed?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Vreski

Miroque

Doomblade403xxx

I was really looking forward to this one. Someone else could take up the mantle as gm maybe?

Muse

i think he intends to come back when his life steadies up.  :) 

dyhi97wu

Chazy

Greetings. Is this still a thing? I have been absent for a while myself.

Vreski

Nope! I did end up using my character from this in another game though. Looks like it would have been very fun if the DM had stuck around to run it.

Miroque

Quote from: Vreski on March 24, 2024, 06:26:07 PMNope! I did end up using my character from this in another game though. Looks like it would have been very fun if the DM had stuck around to run it.
This! so much This!