Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Breathless Intent

I would feel guilty for making you bad food, but still like you quite a lot for trying to spare my feelings.

...baked you a batch of Christmas cookies that were poorly decorated?

Mordred

The mere act of baking me anything.. you'd win me at hello.

.. if I later teased you by saying it was time to decorate.. your lovely skin?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Oh...Yes indeed!

...if I insisted that any decorations be done with that addictive blue paint?

Mordred

I'd like you while wondering how you delved into my mind to read my thoughts.

.. if I also pulled out a small vial of various shades of blue sprinkles? (they coat the tasty blue paint and shimmer under dim light quite wonderfully)
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Definitely, I do so love shimmery things.

...if I asked you to take your time decorating?

Mordred

I would indeed.. and I'd carefully and with great concentration, place every tiny little sugary bead in it's perfect place.. after making sure the skin has properly soaked in the glistening blue.

.. if it took far longer than you could have possibly imagined.. even knowing it would later become a sticky mess?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes, and I would enjoy how diligently you were working to decorate my body in such a painstaking manner.

...if during your deliberate work, I dozed off and dreamed a little dream of you?

Mordred

Ahhh, so the blue stuff is working! *slides an extra coat around your neck.. whispering in guiding thoughts into those dreams* Yesssssss.. I would!

.. if you woke to finding your entire lovely landscape of skin nearly unrecognizable with all the intricate swirls and patterns of blue?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

But of course! That was the intent, after all. *Rises from her resting position and dances around to show off Mordred's handiwork*

...if I asked you to allow me to dip a finger into that blue pigment and decorate your cool skin?

Mordred

*admires, heartily, the gorgeous creature now covered in blue shades and sprinkles.. making me want to take a bite*

Just the thought alone gives me goosebumps and makes this head of mine nod.. yes.

.. if I made your hands cold as you worked your artistic magic over me.. but kept mildly suggesting a bite would warm you.. if needed?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Only if you allowed me the chance to pull off some of that paint spattered clothing to trace my designs over bare prickled skin.

...if I pressed cold-numbed fingertips between my knees to return a little warmth to the sensitive pads, thus smudging some of the lovely swirls you painted on me? 

Kazuume

I didn't paint them so yah I would still like you.

.....made you a holiday treat but you found out the hard way it was made of paper instead of cake?
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Mordred

Hmm.. that's a hard one! I'd be curious of your intentions.. if the paper was meant to be little stake-like fibers to harm this dead body of mine.. but being the sucker (for a pretty face) that I am.. I'd laugh it off and eyeball your neck, lecherously.

.. if I threw caution to the wind and ate the holiday treat, anyway?
*See Pillory*

Kendra

yes I would ... even if the cake had been real I'd have liked you, though I'd have pitied your constitution. Human food isn't supposed to be good for vampires ;)

... sang your favourite song but completely out of key while shaking a tambourine as if I was swatting a fly?  ::)

Mordred

Hmm.. so you wanna butcher a Radiohead classic, eh? Hmm... I'd do my best to be encouraging, even through the painful cringes.. while trying to sway to your chaotic beat.. and yeahhhh, I'd like you! And I'd be laughing.. WITH you.. :P

.. if I then gave you another tambourine, asking you for an encore.. wanting to see what will be broken if you have two jingling fly swatters?
*See Pillory*

Kendra

I'd think you were nuts but would still like you ;)

... I used both flyswatter tambourines to knock some sense into you for giving me a second highly dangerous weapon :P

Mordred

I'd hope you'd aim for the top of my rather large head.. then any bumps that formed would be hidden by my hair. Plus.. aren't those tiny symbols on the tambourine kinda sharp? Ohhh, but I'd still like you. I think.

.. I made you work at whacking me in the head.. by running.. and using my height advantage.. nope, not going to make that easy at all.. huh?
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Yes, I'd get a kick out of you running around like a loon. Giggling while you bob and weave in an attempt to avoid flying tambourines.

...if I managed to find some heels tall enough to negate that height advantage you have over me?

JackWhite

Oh, yeah!

..., I'd steal those heels to show you that I'm still taller?

Breathless Intent

Maybe...but only if you gave them back eventually. Those suckers were expensive!

...if I stood on tiptoe to settle a light kiss on your cheek?

JackWhite

No doubt about that.

.. I teased you and stood on my toes as well?

Breathless Intent

Yes...I suppose.

...I blew a raspberry on your chest for putting your face out of reach for kisses?

Kazuume

As long as you didn't mind my giggles  ;D then yes I'd like you still.

.....I put you under the mistletoe and kissed your nose instead of your lips?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences

Breathless Intent

Yes! It'd be cute...and I might steal a kiss of your chin ;)

...if I made (and wore) a pair of mistletoe earrings to try to get you to kiss my neck?

Kazuume

Oh yah that's a wicked good idea!

.......put chocolate kisses on your pillow so you saw them frist thing in the morning?
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences