Swashbuckler's playground

Started by Captain Maltese, April 01, 2008, 01:35:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Captain Maltese

*nods sadly*

"It's true, I don't need it, with equipment this hard I slide in wherever. YOU will probably want all the lubrication you can get, however..."

*Helps the oil soak properly into Greenthorn's dress with his hands before rising up and going to the other side of the barn*

"So, are you going to Slide over and attempt to wound me with anything but your tongue?"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Greenthorn

*watches the Captain rub his hands all over her dress and shakes her head*

"Usually a man prefers lotions when rubbing his hands all over me...ahhh...but not the Captain!"

*peers over to Cutter and rolls her eyes*

"What good are you?!"

Cutter

*Cutter composes himself*

"Again, my fair lady, the Captain likes it dry, as his love life."

*grins, flashing his teeth*

"What good am I? Well, that question is rhetorical, now isn't it?"

I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13915.0

Greenthorn

*realizes she is soaked in flammable oil she quickly jumps up*

"I think I see our Captain's next move."

*quickly removes her dress and is left in her undergarments. she angrily walks over and picks up her dagger then looks to Cutter*

"On your feet rat! You and I have just become comrades against that leech loving man!"

Cutter

*eyes the cruelly sharp point of the dagger and Greenthorn clad in her clingy undergarments*

'"Ahh, to suffer both, the penultimate of pleasure/pain principle."

*swipes cutlass to and fro*

"The game is indeed afoot!"
I am the Dark Unspoken that dwells within, weighted by the chains of your preconceptions. Release me and I shall release you.

My On's and Off's :

Captain Maltese

*draws his saber again and eyes his opponents warily, before looking at Greenthorn and grinning mockingly*

"I guess I should be happy that you want to see me be sucked!"

*takes the first step by throwing a big handful of feathers on her, then sidles quickly to Cutter and gives his belt another notch, making it fall apart and down along with his pants*

"Okay...show me what you got, chickens!"

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Cutter

The Captain's movements were quick, almost serpent like.

*I commend your maneuvers ,sir,  and the air does feel good upon my prodigious flesh. However, methinks my dirk has made you the same"

*holds up The Captain's belt with the tip of his dirk*

"You engage a wee bit too close"

My On's and Off's :

Greenthorn

"Yes Captain, you have successfully gotten me out of my dress, take a long hard look, it may be the only woman's undergarments you see for another ten years"

*laughs at the sight Cutter's downed pants offered*

"Well it seems I am not the only one here without a bulge"

*watches as Cutter goes to return the favor to Captain*

"Maybe I should leave you two lovers alone?"

Captain Maltese

*isn't half as worried about the belt and pants as about where the dirk's tip is placed*

"I should have known you'd be eager to get into my pants, scoundrel!"

*moves his saber blade betwwe Cutters legs*

"Stand a few steps back, perhaps?"

*whisper "Let's join forces and pull the wench down!"*

Cutter

*Bows head slightly *

"Eager to get your pants down, methinks that's the pot calling the kettle black, for who did start the "breeches 'war eh?"

"I'll consider your offer, if You remove that blade from betwixt my legs and Ii shan't slice your neck open."

*moves tip of cutlass a hair's breadth from Captain's jugular*

"The Saucy wench may be the death of us, you know"

*eyes Greethorn's defiant stance, hips jutting out, legs  spread firmly apart. Eyes narrowed to slits*

'Ah, 'twould be a glorious demise..."

My On's and Off's :

Captain Maltese

*nods, and and returns the saber to its sheath*

*whispers "I'll handle the dagger you handle the wench. On my signal..."

*begins to strip out of his shirt*

Greenthorn

*laughs and tosses the dagger to the side*

"I am now unarmed, but it will still take the two of you boys to get me down"

*licks finger and draws it down her chin, ending with a swirl over her chest*

"Come and try"

Cutter

*smirks*

"Agreed, Captain."

"And the gauntlet has been tossed our saucy wench. It would be quite a violation of Parliamentary procedure if we did ignore her challenge"

*licks lips at Greenthorn's defiant pose*

My On's and Off's :

Captain Maltese

*crouches low and holds his shirt like a net*
*glances at Cutter and counts down. '5...4...1 GO!
*springs forward toward Greenthorn, bounces in the air in front of her and thrusts the shirt down over her hair, pushing her backward as he lands and grabs her wrists*

"What are you WAITING for, dude?"

Cutter

"Why, for you to do all of the leg work, Captain. Patience is a virtue, you know.."

*saunters over*

My On's and Off's :

SerpentKiss

*A flash of light blinds Cutter's eyes, reflected off of the saber wielded by none other than SerpentKiss, swashbuckler extraordinaire*

Hardly seems gentlemenly now does it? Two against one, to a woman no less?

Captain Maltese

*looks up very briefly from his struggle *

"Hey Mister Patient, will you take care of that snake? I'm sort of busy..."

SerpentKiss

*hisses between his teeth, a smirk playing across his face*

Oh...well...perhaps she is more than one of you can handle...but still, it'd be rude to do anything less than at least feigning assistance...

*turns his attention to Cutter*

Greenthorn

*rolls her eyes at Cutter*

Captain, he is hardly a man, do you really expect him to rush over to a woman who is...helpless?"

*blinks at the arrival os the serpenty one and smirks*

"Oh my, a hero walks in"

*lowers her voice*

"Another man to corrupt!"

SerpentKiss

*laughs at GT's comment*

Hardly a Hero...was just bored and heard cries of a damsel in distress. If I'd known that these two were the damsels...I wouldn't have bothered.

Greenthorn

*grins*

"Ahhh a man who can SEE what is before him.  Indeed, two damsels and one lady present here"

Captain Maltese

*uses the chance while Cutter is being distanced, to move his hands slowly down along the oiled arms of the lady. The hands slide velvetlike downward.*

"Sounds about right. Me, a lady, and two damsels."

*readies a cruel, cruel plan*

Greenthorn

*grins at the Captain*

"Ohhhh Captain, perhaps I have chosen the wrong adversary"

*whispers into Captain's ear*

"Let's dispose of them quickly and make better use of your hands once we are alone"

Captain Maltese

*lifts his eyebrows in approval*

"What an Excellent idea, my dear. The hay over at the other end of the barn is so soft, too."

*removes the shirt from Greenthorn's head*

*draws his saber and slithers toward Serpentkiss*

"Ahoy, scoundrel! Care to back up that big mouth with at least a little steel?"

Greenthorn

*looks over to Cutter and winks..then lays down on the hay*

"Ohhh Captain...why wait..let's show them what you're made of..let them drool"