Interstellar Slave Hunters

Started by Seereous, May 09, 2008, 01:07:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vandren

Once we get set up, there'll be a profiles thread.  I'm just waiting to hear from people about a preferred location before setting things up.
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

Zaer Darkwail

Read only most first page and this last one but I am interested join this game as a hunter if that's okay :).

Aragem

Quote from: Vandren on August 26, 2008, 10:09:16 AM
Once we get set up, there'll be a profiles thread.  I'm just waiting to hear from people about a preferred location before setting things up.

Alright, I'll watch this thread then and go ahead and think about how I want my characters to be.  Just a quick question.  Are you going to want images of the characters?

Vandren

NP, Zaer.

Aragem: Doesn't matter to me, re: images.  Might to others, but who knows.  :)

Oh, by the way, if someone else really really wants to oversee this or has issues with me, I'll happily step aside.  At the moment, based on opinions voiced here, I'm thinking a set up similar to EMvHB with a marginal addition of structure seems to be what we're heading toward (the "Clockmaker GM" with a little tweaking).  Is that indeed the case?
"Life is growth.  If we stop growing, technically and spiritually, we are as good as dead." -Morihei Ueshiba, O-Sensei

shadowheart

No issues, Vandren, and also no time to do overseeing duties myself .. playing I can manage. :)

Structure idea sounds good too.

Vandren

Ok, here's my plan.  If I hear no preferences for a location by midnight Friday (EDT, GMT-5), I'll make an executive decision and post it here by 1 AM EDT.

Josietta

I vote for  placing it wherever we can have three seperate threads, OOC (for chatter), IC (for playing), and Character/Setting (for sheets and setting details). So I guess number 2?

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

shadowheart

Oh, I guess I didn't vote did I? :P

Either #1 or #2.  #1 cause it's already an established board, #2 cause it'd be our own that way.

Aragem

I say number 2.  I'm more familiar with it that way as I'm sure others are.

Zaer Darkwail

I vote number 2, although number 1 is also good.

Vandren

Josietta

sweet! *goes to set to notify* i'll write up a character when i'm feeling a lil less sick.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Bishrook aka Fate sisters

Do you want me to transfer the character thread over to the small board or just erase it? No hurry. I can keep it up so anyone can copy it.
Steph
Weaver of threads
 Clotho who spins,Lachesis who weaves Atopos who cuts
We are the fate sisters, the Moerae, who apportion your destiny.
ons and offs
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=7310.0