Tatters: Hear Her Scream (Seeking F Character(s))

Started by Tatters of Carcosa, June 09, 2012, 04:30:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tatters of Carcosa

Hello. My name is Tatters of Carcosa. I've recently been accepted onto this board, and have a concept that I think could be worth writing and reading. I'm seeking one or two female characters for this- if you are willing to play two characters simultaneously, that would be fine. I tend to write planning stages in an up-front and direct manner, so I'm sorry if this is light on plot and heavy on actions.

The concept is rather simple: The female lead singer or singers of a musical group of some description (to be determined both by the number of characters and their player or players' tastes) is captured and repeatedly violated in a recording studio, by either crazed fans or by the production team. Since I am a fan of props, this story would likely involve insertion of microphones and the inventive use of microphone stands, guitars and recording cables (and any other prop that you like). If there are two characters, I will likely involve forced lesbianism and competition; if just one, there will still be a group of attackers. I'm not yet certain how I want the story to end, but that can be decided later.

Send me a PM if you're interested!

Harmony

If you are still seeking a role play partner I could play as one of the females. Let me know look forward to hearing from you.

Ana Luusi

I am very interested in playing as one of the females. Looking forward to hearing back :)

Tatters of Carcosa

Two participants already? Hooray! I think that means that this roleplay is closed for the time being.