Recruiting for 'The Gilded Lady' Pathfinder-Skulls & Shackles

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, June 09, 2016, 06:39:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

Speaking of Umiika, the image on her sheet doesn't display, it might need to be rehosted.

ArinTalis

Really? It's there in all the windows I just checked. (Character sheet, Character Roster Thread). Are you sure?

Revelation

http://i.imgur.com/yk2KlTQ.png

That's all I see. It may be different foryou due to browser cache maybe?

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 15, 2016, 11:03:48 PM
I am more than happy to weave my characters story in with anyone else. mfm he'd be a bit more reticent on since he's more a fan of monogamy, but i'm not against it as a once in a while thing either.

Yay!  An eskimo brother.  Maybe we can work something out where Niccolo frequently tries to get Gabriel SUPER drunk just so that he comes out to port to let loose.

"You really enjoyed the last time you came out with us, Gabriel," Niccolo said cheerfully as he bit into an apple.  "Just a little drink.  And no funny business this time.  Ha!"

Quote from: ArinTalis on June 15, 2016, 11:11:10 PM
I'm not adverse, but I'd really need to see how the characters are in play before I determine if the chemistry is good enough for Umiika to sleep with them. ;) I need a little bit of romance before making such decisions.

I get it!  Mwahaha.  But would it be possible for Niccolo to know someone who might have told him that Umika was into BDSM?  And could Niccolo and Umika at least be friends?

I would like for Niccolo to be able to say something like, "Umika, I would definitely tie you up, and I don't even have rope!" without getting his hands chopped off.

Niccolo will always be fascinated by super hot women.
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

ArinTalis

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 15, 2016, 11:16:55 PM
http://i.imgur.com/yk2KlTQ.png

That's all I see. It may be different foryou due to browser cache maybe?

Oh dear? Can someone else check for me to be safe? I'm kind of a total n00b, and it's more than plausible that I used the wrong method for long term image storage. :(

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 15, 2016, 11:20:30 PM
Yay!  An eskimo brother.  Maybe we can work something out where Niccolo frequently tries to get Gabriel SUPER drunk just so that he comes out to port to let loose.

"You really enjoyed the last time you came out with us, Gabriel," Niccolo said cheerfully as he bit into an apple.  "Just a little drink.  And no funny business this time.  Ha!"

I get it!  Mwahaha.  But would it be possible for Niccolo to know someone who might have told him that Umika was into BDSM?  And could Niccolo and Umika at least be friends?

I would like for Niccolo to be able to say something like, "Umika, I would definitely tie you up, and I don't even have rope!" without getting his hands chopped off.

She wouldn't be adverse to it. ;) She'd probably blush a bit about the BDSM (that's one of those, just between her and a lover kind of things, because she's afraid people won't take her seriously as a swordmaster if they know) and be annoyed, but if you flirt with her, she's more likely to flirt back. The subtle art of wordplay interests her just as much as the subtle art of swordplay.

Revelation

Quote from: PhantomPistoleer on June 15, 2016, 11:20:30 PM

That's a... new term. Like I said! I don't mind doing it a few times though. but if Gabriel gets more serious about a lady expect him to get more selfish with her. :p

'My god might like alcohol but he demands knowing when you've had too much! You're not fucking getting me blackout drunk again, you ass! Last time it happened my dick was sore for days.'

And since he's the chef of the ship I think people oughta treat him nice, you don't want to get a bad meal, do you? Shame I have to deal with a middling cha score... Maybe I can use intimidate to pick up ladies? Or would that just frighten them?

ArinTalis

Just cleared my cache! I screwed up! XD I'll go see about fixing it tomorrow.

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: ArinTalis on June 15, 2016, 11:30:47 PM
She wouldn't be adverse to it. ;) She'd probably blush a bit about the BDSM (that's one of those, just between her and a lover kind of things, because she's afraid people won't take her seriously as a swordmaster if they know) and be annoyed, but if you flirt with her, she's more likely to flirt back. The subtle art of wordplay interests her just as much as the subtle art of swordplay.

Oh, don't worry.  Niccolo will flirt with Umika.  A lot.

Quote from: Changingsaint on June 15, 2016, 11:32:38 PM
That's a... new term. Like I said! I don't mind doing it a few times though. but if Gabriel gets more serious about a lady expect him to get more selfish with her. :p

'My god might like alcohol but he demands knowing when you've had too much! You're not fucking getting me blackout drunk again, you ass! Last time it happened my dick was sore for days.'

And since he's the chef of the ship I think people oughta treat him nice, you don't want to get a bad meal, do you? Shame I have to deal with a middling cha score... Maybe I can use intimidate to pick up ladies? Or would that just frighten them?

YES.  I love it.  All of it.  Totally intimidate women into having sex with your character.  Niccolo will totally want to see that.  We are pirates, after all.  We take what we want!  ::raises clay mug!::
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

Revelation

Haha, i'd like to use intimidate in a positive manner too. Shock and awe, you know? Be both terrifying but perhaps inspiring or eye catching too, could be fun.

Elven Sex Goddess

Here is a pic for your character Angelo,  Angiejuusan

Chulanowa

Muse

Quote from: MrBubbles on June 15, 2016, 12:53:59 PM
Craft (Cooking) is only useful for making unique recipes or very specific brews.

Profession (Cooking) expresses a character's competence at routinely making food and all the processes that go on in the kitchen.

I disagree. 

Craft--RAW--is farmore sueful than Profession. 
Craft allows you to manufacture a finsihed product.  It also allows you to earn a wage performing speciifc tasks for an employer. 
Profession only allows you to earn a wage working fo an employer. 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Fey

Sign me up for the occasional MFM. It's my favorite group setup.  :-)

Revelation

I'll go with craft or profession for being a chef and making food, whichever the DM rules!

Ershin

Geeze, that's a pretty full roster. Sorry I haven't gotten anything up yet, I've been quite distracted lately. Might there still be some room to squeeze in or have I lost my opportunity?

Grizzly

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 15, 2016, 09:34:34 PM
Grizzly like the concept  just finish the sheet filling in.   Then you be good to go and accepted.   

Character sheet has been updated.  Let me know if I've missed anything.  :)
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

PhantomPistoleer

Quote from: Ysariel on June 16, 2016, 08:38:25 AM
Sign me up for the occasional MFM. It's my favorite group setup.  :-)

You have been pressed to service for the morale of the crew, sorceress!  Mwahaha!
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

ArinTalis

So I'm currently checking with someone on the site about whether or not my Wiki Links work. So far, everything is checking out? Let me know if you see any other problems, Changingsaint. :)

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on June 15, 2016, 09:34:34 PM
Updated   

The Gilded Lady approved roster

Captain
Red Beard             Rogue (Pirate)           Female                     DM's

Character             Class                         Gender                     Player

Gabriel Hunter      Inquistor                   Male                         Changingsaint

Umika                 Swashbuckler             Female                     ArinTalis

Angelo                Wizard/Air mage        Male                         Angiejuusan   

Lathus               Alchemist-Grenadier    Male                         Foxfyr

Niccolo Swift      Ranger                       Male                         PhantomPistoleer

Alyxia Vors        Wilder                        Female                     Muse

Vinkiri              Sorcerer                     Female                     Ysariel

Roxelana Sandsmarque   Warpriest     Female                     Grizzly

Alright got enough for the campaign.    Still one more slot open.    An still those that have expressed interest.   I hope to start between Sunday and Wednesday this up coming week. 

Ershinn still one more opening. 

Here is the link to put your characters on the ships roster.  'The Gilded Lady' of the Shackles Crew Roster   So all those on the roster here so far go ahead and post your characters to this thread,  links to sheets and picture and backgrounds.   

Delay in ship stats up before Friday

As some of you might have noticed,  I have put the game in NC exotic group system.   

Ershin

Background of my application.
Skinwalker (seascarred) druid. I'll do my best to get a sheet up for her ASAP.

Selachi Chondrichthyes

Selachi was born in a small fishing community to a family well known for their impressive diving abilities, able to go deeper into the murky depths and for longer periods of time than any others, allowing them to salvage fishing boats that happened to meet with unfortunate accidents off the coast, rescue sailors, chase schools of fish with nets rather than casting them and most importantly extracting pearls from the ancient oysters that lay dormant in the ocean, allowing the village to get that little bit more income than their neighbours. It would be what Sel's father would have called a “well known secret” that the family had a little shark blood in them, known as the “Seascarred” by some.

As the girl grew, she learned from her family control over her body, how to let herself breathe in water as easily as air and in dire situations let herself release her shark blood to alter her form. Unlike the fierce kings of the ocean with which her family shared certain attributes, the Chondrichthyes were rather peaceful, content in their role within their community.

Well yearned for something different however, the call of the primordial ocean had a strong pull on her, as the moon does the tides. She would always try and swim farther away and faster than her kin, and on one such occasion met an elderly sea witch. The witch, who preferred to be called a Druid, after a bit of conversation revealed herself to hold many of the same views as young Sel, the ocean held a pull, and long had she seen an age of the deep coming. Perhaps not in her own lifetime but some day. Over the course of months and years she taught Sel certain aspects of magic, and the way to some day control the morphic abilities of her body even further as her body grew into adulthood, gaining height and muscle. She eventually would even introduce her to a pirate captain for whom she held some amount of respect, for there was no better teacher than experience out in the world, on the vast oceans.

So it was that on that day, several years past, Selachi began to voyage on the Gilded Lady.

Chulanowa

I'll be doing mine tomorrow. I did not expect a 13-hour solo shift at work  >:(

Elven Sex Goddess

Alright got the ship stats done and in at beginning of the ship roster.   

Just waiting for the last character to be done up and submitted with sheet.    Its a go hopefully between Sunday and Wednesday for the game to get started.   Going to be initially three more threads to go with the ship's roster thread.   That be the  ships (off shore) thread.  This is where most of the roleplay will take place,  the fighting and escapades of the crew on the high seas around the Shackles    On Shore thread, this is for when they are in a port or going inland.  And a OOC thread  which is self explanatory.

Ershin

Sheet's mostly done apart from items. Sorry it's taking so long. :(

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=848369

Edit - Done. Left with 1755 gold I'm not sure what to do with though. Anyone have any suggestions? Any first levels spells you'd like in a wand perhaps?

Grizzly

I'll post my character in the Character Thread when I can find the time this weekend.

...need to find a picture too...
We few, we happy few, we band of writers;
For they this day that share words with me
Shall be my fellow; be they ne'er so vile,

Elven Sex Goddess

Updated   

The Gilded Lady approved roster

Captain
Red Beard             Rogue (Pirate)           Female                     DM's

Character             Class                         Gender                     Player

Gabriel Hunter      Inquistor                   Male                         Changingsaint

Umika                 Swashbuckler             Female                     ArinTalis

Angelo                Wizard/Air mage        Male                         Angiejuusan   

Lathus               Alchemist-Grenadier    Male                         Foxfyr

Niccolo Swift      Ranger                       Male                         PhantomPistoleer

Alyxia Vors        Wilder                        Female                     Muse

Vinkiri              Sorcerer                     Female                     Ysariel

Roxelana Sandsmarque   Warpriest     Female                     Grizzly

Selachi Chondrichthyes  Druid             Female                    Ershin

Those who have not posted character sheet to roster do so please.

Recruitment is filled and closed for now.