Primal's Urges - Dom M seeking F (D/s, modern, sci-fi, fantasy & horror)

Started by PrimalChaos, January 16, 2018, 12:28:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PrimalChaos

Please PM me, do not respond to the thread below.

Expectations: I am pretty flexible and just want a good deep and descriptive story with my partners. :)

I like my partners to post at least two paragraphs on average. Good grammar and spelling is a must. If you aren't going to post for more than 4 or 5 days, I ask you please let me know. Any thread that doesn't get posts for two weeks without warning, I'll likely consider dead. Please, no second or first person. And if you like something, or don't like something, please communicate with me. I love making our stories exciting and hitting your buttons as much as you hit mine.

You can expect a good mix of smut and story with me, and I rarely jump straight to the sex. I like context, setup and emotion; and I like interesting characters played by cool writers.

Story Ideas

Outsider

Genre: Modern Day Occult

He was always an outsider. He never quite fit in. He was prone to strange moods, weird words, and had an affinity for old books. He always felt he was meant for something more, but to everyone else, he was just the weird kid, the weird teenager. Obviously smart, but not quite right for this world. Turns out, he was right, he was meant for something more.

Set in a college or high school, I want to play a teenager who happens upon the tools and powers of magic. He uses them for revenge, to get what he has always wanted and to manipulate others. But all magick has a price. Dark fates might lurk behind every corner, and everything has a consequence for not just him, but those he carelessly pulls into this strange new world he is not entirely prepared for.

Themes: Revenge, Magic, Lust for Power

Kicks & Kinks: BDSM, Mind Control, Body Modification, Humiliation

The Sweetener

Genre: Post-Apocalyptic

A young beautiful woman managed to get out of her religious enclave and onto the wastes with the help of a mercenary and smuggler who passed by her family's farm, but his price was clear - he makes the deals, and sometimes she's required to seal them. As the muscle, he keeps her safe, but her body is often the best bargaining chip he has. And he often uses to sweeten the deal, as well as using her himself when he cares to. But the cult that raised her is still looking for her, and she may have to choose whether she wants the relative freedom of the wastes or the oppressive and suffocating safety of her old home. And who knows what enemies the mercenary made that might want his little companion?

Themes: Exploration, Freedom at a Price

Kicks & Kinks: Rape, bondage, primal sex, group sex, gangbang, kidnapping

Fortunes Favored

Genre: Modern Day Magic

There is a fortune telling machine with peculiar powers invested with sexual magic. Sometimes it is found in an old antique store. Other times it is found in a corner of an old boardwalk. Or perhaps in an abandoned building. It can be found just about anywhere that a proper victim wanders into.

It has two brass buttons beneath the image of the leering animatronic turbaned storyteller - Know Your Fate and Change Your Stars. Press Know Your Fate, and the machine produces a card that describes a sexual encounter you secretly desire and are now fated to carry out. You cannot resist it when the time comes, nor can the others involved. Your fate is sealed. The other button, Change Your Stars, produces a card that says something you wish to change about yourself, whether you realize it or not. The change could by physical or mental, but the machine's magic will now force the change upon you soon.

What happens when a new set of victims discovers the machine, and learn of its powers? It can be addictive and dangerous to play with pleasure and fate.

Themes: Transformation, Fate, Mind Control, Forbidden Desires

Kicks & Kinks: Transformations, Mind Control, Domination/Submission, Public Sex

The Dragon's Captive

Genre: Fantasy

The whole world knows not to go into that once-prosperous valley. The whole world knows not to approach the mountain that looks down over it. The whole world knows that a monster and his treasure resides deep within the ancient fortress carved within that mountain.

But something drove a young woman into that valley, and she was found by the beast that dwell beneath the mountain - a great and elder dragon, possessing powerful magick. Now, she is his plaything, but why is he so cruel? Why does the valley show signs that people once lived there underneath his mountain? What happened to make this creature what he is now?

Themes: Beauty and the Beast, Magic and Power

Kicks & Kinks: Domination/submission, Bondage, Corruption, Shapeshifting, Size Differences

Dreams of a Killer

Genre: Modern Horror

A female detective or psychiatrist is tasked with tracking down a serial killer with psychic powers. She begins having intense dreams about him that are turning more and more erotic. At first, she dismisses them as the product of an overactive imagination, but the killer starts leaving messages for her that only someone in the dream would know about.

It quickly becomes evident he controls her dream world, and she begins falling into love and madness with him.

Themes: Modern, Horror, Psychological Thriller

Kicks & Kinks: Domination/submission, Bondage, Corruption, Power Exchange, Pursuit, DubCon/NonCon, Knife and Blood Play

Note: this would involve gore but not any sexual gore.

Infestation

Genre: Sci-Fi Horror

An sinister alien organism arrives on the planet, an amorphous mass that requires gestation within other living beings. It infects some of the local population, manipulating their minds and bodies to turn them into breeders and agents for the growing colony. It begins to spread quietly at first, and then more rapidly as the situation grows out of control.

Themes: Body Horror, Bodysnatchers

Kicks & Kinks: Mind Control/Pheromones, Body Manipulation, Bondage, Tentacles, Breeding/Rapid Pregnancy

Whatever They Wish

Genre: Modern Fantasy / Horror

While exploring an abandoned manor, a group of urban explorers break open an old wooden box sealed with wax. They unleash a powerful creature, somewhere between djinn and demon, that feeds on the carnal wishes of mortals. It that can use the power of others desires to drastically alter reality. Some, it makes deals with. Others, it uses. Still others, it warps their desires and feeds off their energies.

As the destruction and chaos created by this creature goes further and further, who knows who will stop it and who will succumb to getting whatever they could wish for.

Themes: Horror, Monkey's Paw Wishes, Be Careful What You Wish For

Kicks & Kinks: Domination/submission, Bondage, Body Modification, Magical Body Changes, Extreme Sex, DubCon/NonCon

Quick Hooks

Here are just some quick ideas I'd love to flesh out with someone else with compatible kinks. More in-depth story ideas are below.

* Slavery Inc. - A high-power businesswoman discovers a service that does personality tests to help find compatible partners. Her tests discover she has a suppressed submissive side, and she signs up for 'treatments' to bring it out, while being paired with a dominant male - who may or may not be the one issuing the treatments. Kinks: D/s, mind control, loss of control, power exchange, possible bimbofication/realistic body modification.
* Rapid Breeder - A woman discovers/is afflicted with a condition where sex doesn't just always cause pregnancy, but it comes to fruition in hours. Alternate harem version, a man discovers he causes this in women and becomes addicted to doing so. Kinks: rapid pregnancy, going into heat, loss of control.

"That which issues from the heart alone / Will bend the hearts of others to your own." - Faust
Primal's Urges (Plot Ideas)  Ж  Ons and Offs

A&A: Available.

PrimalChaos

Bumping after a long hiatus, and adding The Dragon's Captive.
"That which issues from the heart alone / Will bend the hearts of others to your own." - Faust

PrimalChaos

PrimalChaos